1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

legend of zelda

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by amychan12, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Ruthven

The only ones I've completed are OoT, TP, Minish Cap, and Phantom Hourglass. Out of those, OoT is my favourite. Right now I'm trying to tackle Majora's Mask.

2. Elizabeth101

Ocarina of time and Twilight princess

3. Epipleptic

Majora's Mask. It's among my favorite video games, let alone Zelda game. I tried to play it when I was kid and didn't get it. I actually played and finished it when I was older so think I was able to appreciate it.

4. Vivid

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    The Wind Waker is my favorite. The art direction combined with the pervading feeling of exploration and discovery creates a world worth revisiting.

5. Artemicion

I've played:
    Ocarina of Time,
    Twilight Princess,
    Oracle of Seasons,
    Oracle of Ages,
    Skyward Sword

Skyward sword was quite refreshing I thought, but I skipped the entire DS and GameCube releases though. Ocarina of Time was mind blowing at the time.

6. Artemicion

I've played:
    Ocarina of Time,
    Twilight Princess,
    Oracle of Seasons,
    Oracle of Ages,
    Skyward Sword

Skyward sword was quite refreshing I thought, but I skipped the entire DS and GameCube releases though. Ocarina of Time was mind blowing at the time.

7. revi

revi Guest

I've beat almost every single one and I have to say. You cannot pick a favorite due to overall gameplay(if you have played most of them) but on different key contributing factors they all have high points.
    I love ocarina of time like many others because it had unlike must zelda games not very many faults. I love twilight princess because it wasn't plot driven by zelda but rather by midna and it had wonderful graphics. I love wind waker because it held alot of new ideas and beauty that was added to the zelda series. And last but not least i love skyward sword because for the first time link showed very true emotion and love. When he felt good i felt good when he wanted to cry i felt sad. It also featured a new and innovative way to play which made the game more fun.
    So like I said they all have there best factors and that is why the game series is great.

8. Rakkaus

Rakkaus Guest

Did you just dislike the art style? Cause Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass, and Spirit Tracks are all quite good, even if you don't think you're going to like the art style. And the art style would probably grow on you; it is beautiful in its own way.

9. Meropspusillus

I loved Wind Waker. I remember when I got it, I was like "Oh, this art is stupid." It's now one of my favorite games, both in art and gameplay.

10. Artemicion

Actually, no it's not that I didn't like anything about it, it was more a financial problem at the time hence I didn't have the game cube or the DS. And even now that I have the money I haven't bothered going back to play them. I played Twilight Princess on the Wii for clarification.

11. TheDude

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My favorite Zelda games are Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask and Oracle of Seasons.

I too skipped the Zelda's GameCube and Ds games, not because of lack of money, it was more because of lack of knowledge :frowning2:

12. Dodonnas

Dodonnas Guest

I preferred Ages to Seasons....but I have both and played them through with passwords and everything....I kinda want to go grab those again.

13. TheDude

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Only had Oracle of Seasons for my Game Boy Color (I've lost it :tears:slight_smile: and I used to spent countless hours on that game when I was a kid. I wish I could play it again, but people sell it like for 150 dollars :/

14. darkprincess

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Mine is links crossbow training... Lol jokes :slight_smile: Twilight Princess is my favorite

15. Dodonnas

Dodonnas Guest

Used?! Wow! Shame I won't part with them...every game I own is a gem. For what it's worth I'd let you borrow them if I could, playing both games through with passwords for all the extras and to fight Ganon was tons of fun. Also, I did pull them out and started again :wink:

16. TheDude

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yes, used, and it is insane. But then again, everything is posible here in Argentina.

17. Ventus

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I do love Minish cap, but my favorite is probably Majora's Mask.

18. Dodonnas

Dodonnas Guest

Many of my gaming friends had so much love for that game but me personally? I always felt rushed playing it even when I used the secret sing to slow down time a bit.

As is seemingly typical for Zelda games, I hated the third dungeon (been years, don't recall names so well), the one with you know, all the water. Why must every Zelda game have a water dungeon I just friggin hate so much?

I recall hating the the timed quest, in so much that you could only do certain things at certain times and obtain certain masks in this fashion. The Couples Mask was a long quest chain over the three days and to this day I remember hating it so very much.

The Stone Tower was another dungeon that gave me trouble, and honestly if memory serves correctly, I never beat that one and ultimately, never finished the game. Since I was borrowing it at the time I may never finish it now.

19. jeweledweevil

Out Status:
    A few people
    I own all of them except the original game and Majora's Mask. I prefer the 2D ones mostly. Link to the Past, Oracles, Minish Cap. I think Link's Awakening is my favorite though.

20. Eurinthe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I've played all the ones from OoT to TP, except for some of the Gameboy and DS ones. OoT was absolutely amazing and I loved it, but my favorite one in terms of plot is Majora's Mask. The game can be beaten really quickly, maybe the fastest out of all the Zelda games, if you know what you're doing, but the sideplots are great. They're not just a waste of time; you actually get something out of them too! The Kafei and Anju storyline is a perfect example. The plot was complex with so many different outcomes, and you get a metric crap-ton of rewards out of it.