1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is One Direction Gay?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by gobadgers, Sep 20, 2012.

1. Laevigatae

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Gay? Probably.
    Fan service? Most likely.

2. Markio

I just hope that masculinity evolves to the point that physical affection between men is not automatically deemed "gay," especially in a negative way.

I knew Lance Bass was one answer, I didn't know Ricky Martin's group was called "Menudo." ..."Men nude? Oh!"

3. rockgodgx

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i hope so cos if zayn is gay i'm signing up for ai to be with him in hollywood on a date gawd that be something

4. Bradley James

100% gay, but not in the sexual orientation way :wink:

5. Caudex

Caudex Guest

I don't know if it's only in the pejorative sense. While I do not think that the members of the band are gay, their carefully crafted image is one that appeals to women and gay men.

6. Praetor

Like most boy bands they are heavily manufactured (hence why I don't care for them).

They do that stuff for fan service I think. One of them might be gay, but as to which one I wouldn't start guessing.

7. Messed Up

Messed Up Guest

Lord I hope so! I’m started to get into them...today, (third time ever, second time was yesterday and third time was today) I was told I look like a Browner version of Zayn with facial hair. LOL And if he’s gay- hello hubby.

But I think Zayn has a thing for Louis. He says if he were a girl he’d marry Louis and if he were stuck on an island he’d take one thing with him- Louis. LOL

If anything maybe Louis is gay or bi- he was in ALL the gifs LMAO! Good for us boys :wink:

8. HelmetBoi

Louis is mine, hands off! :lol:

9. Ianthe

As always, people are talking about a boy band, and I'm like, "Who??" And then "Oh, it's a boy band, and now I've lost interest in this conversation."

I'd like to point out that boy bands really appeal to straight girls and gay guys, not all girls. Just sayin'.

I have no idea if they are gay, because I have no idea who they are, really, and I don't care. When I was 12 or 13, the girls talked so much about boy bands that it permanently made my list of Most Boring Topics Ever. Talking about "are the boy bands gay" is slightly more interesting, but still not very.

Overall, though, I think it's probably likely that at least one of them is not 100% straight, but really unlikely that all of them are gay. Certainly we should not assume that all of the band members have the same sexuality.

10. Messed Up

Messed Up Guest

LOL! Screw you! I didn’t say I wanted him! I WANT ZAYN! He’s MINE! Hahahahaha :lol:

11. Ventus

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'd like to imagine that at least two of them are gay, and at least experiment when no one is watching.

12. Zontar

I thought One Direction was some new TV show. This is one of those signs that I'm growing old.

13. Ticklish Fish

I thought they're European so they act a bit... different