1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Knowing someone is gay from face?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gold Griffin, Sep 3, 2012.

1. IanGallagher

Sometimes. However there were two guys I knew who I would have never thought were gay. Comically in college one guy I thought was a pro at getting attention from girls, he was in my classes and I saw him around but wasn't in his social circle that much, I just recently found out was gay all that time lol. I had no idea.

Basically some gay guys have it, others - you would never know until years later and finding out by mere happenstance.

2. Caudex

Caudex Guest

There's one kid at my school who hasn't come out to me, but I'd be very surprised if he isn't gay. And his Facebook interested in is blank; we're the only two at my school I know of who have that.

Also, I'd like to mention Richard Simmons.

3. mes1995

For some reason i feel like my gaydar mainly works on guys.I wish i had a better gaydar with girls.I usually check her body language & how she interacts with other girls or how she looks at girls.

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a couple friends who claim 100% success rate on gaydar, claiming "it's all in the eyes". Then again, when they come across somebody who "looks gay" but claims to be straight, they just say "they're closeted", and continue touting their 100% success rate. :slight_smile:

Lex

5. Lewis

Definitely. Sometimes I even see gay people that look very similar have have certain characteristics to their faces.

6. hellohowlow

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    it is happening to me all the time and I am usually right for 90 % of people.