1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guild Wars 2 Headstart!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Andane, Aug 25, 2012.

1. Andane

After 5 hours of downloading the client today, I finally got to start my 3-day headstart of Guild Wars 2 :icon_bigg I'm liking the personalization of character creation and also the uniqueness of each class and the weapon switch system. Well, anyone else pre-purchase it or getting it in a few days? My character is a Char engineer on the Crystal Desert server if anyone wants to add me as a friend. Heck, if a lot of people are getting it we could probably make an EC guild seeing as how you can be in more than one xD

#1 Andane, Aug 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2012
  2. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Guest

I've never heard of Guild Wars.

3. matteos88

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    It's a MMO, so it's PC exclusive.
    I am currently playing on Ring of Fire with a Charr ranger. Lost quite a bit of time though, many couldn't login yesterday because of server issues but it was fixed within 6 hours.
    I'm disappointed they haven't fixed the optimization on many AMD cards, getting 27 fps at low preset and 35 at max :l

Have a look at this fan-made trailer, pretty impressive.

[YOUTUBE]_TgAf4lbvTM[/YOUTUBE]

Also... not sure if creating a guild between us would be going along with the code of conducts.

#3 matteos88, Aug 26, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2012
  4. vyvance

Human Warrior on Fort Aspenwood. Loving it thus far.

5. sanguine

lucky bitches :/
    I have assignments due that I hate with a passion

6. BudderMC

It is, so long as you aren't sharing your contact info (that includes gamer/character names) publicly. So basically you've gotta be full members and PM it to each other. There are other EC members who play games with each other (myself included), you've just gotta follow the proper channels :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. Bosco

Crystal Desert! :grin: I'm totes up for an LGBT/EC guild! Human Ele here :slight_smile:

8. Zaio

Zaio Guest

I'm currently playing on Fissure of Woe, just got my Charr Elementalist to level 40 :slight_smile: hoping to get level 80 within 2-3 days. Been no lifing it, lol.

I have to say Elementalist seems a tad overpowered in PvE. I can easily solo a group event boss around my level, and easily take on every dynamic event and personal story upto 6 levels early. Just a simple meteor shower with arcane shield then arcane blast, lava font and fire blast will heavily damage pretty much anything.

I'm hoping that it will remain this way in dungeons at level 80.

How are you guys getting on with your chars?

#8 Zaio, Aug 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2012
  9. Kidd

Kidd Guest

I'm maining an Asuran engineer on Fort Aspenwood at the moment, which I love. I've mostly been WvWing, and doing a little sPvP here and there. GW2 just wrecked my entire social life. Can I third an EC guild too? Because that'd be awesome.

10. Zaio

Zaio Guest

I'll join that EC guild if my Full Member comes through soon, if not it would still be awesome to open.