1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My lovely friend

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by bandsexual, Aug 25, 2012.

1. bandsexual

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Me: I think I'm Bi.
    Boyfriend/bestfriend: no.

2. Gen

Gen

If you believe that you are bisexual, then you should believe in yourself. Its something only you can come to terms with. You cant let your boyfriend, or any friend for that matter, dictate who you are as a person. They have their right to doubt if they choose to, but its not their place. If they are really your friends than they will accept you as you are.

3. abbey steven

abbey steven Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    bisexuality is not a sin. i think if you are happy in your life then no one can matter about it. first thing i suggest to every one is be yourself. don't change yourself for any one else who doesn't care about you.

4. AyaLou

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I can't decide whether he was being sarcastic or...?
    If he was then okies! :3
    If he wasn't, he can't suddenly say something like that because he can't dictate who you are. Nobody can. You need to have a serious talk with him about this :/
    What happened after this? And if anything happens, please let us know :slight_smile:
    Oh and well done for telling him! x

5. Mej7

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey! First off, congrats on coming out to your bf/friend. Secondly, don't let their doubt get to you. Only you can decide what label for your sexuality fits best, and you know yourself better than anyone else. Can they read your mind? Do they know EVERY little thing that gets you hot, or makes your stomach do flips, or whatever? I don't think so... and if they do- well, that's just creepy! :wink: