fellow lesbians.....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by flyinhernikes, Aug 14, 2012.

1. or even anyone.

when a girl is talking to me its not intentional, but sometimes my eyes just wonder onto a girls chest and i think they clock it, but as soon as i realise im doing it im like (in my head) look at her face, FACE FACE FACE. but then eyes go back to her chest its embarrassing :|

its more so when im tired.... LOL. not even when someone is big chested or even women i am interested in... you know, just randomly. anyone get these weird days?

awkward.

2. Hot Pink

I find myself doing this sometimes too. I always feel embarrassed and ashamed of myself afterward. It's so hard when they're just there, you know? I think it's fine as long as you're actually listening to what they're saying--I guess. I'm pretty sure they notice. I notice when someone is looking at my breasts, after all. It's not something I fault them for, they do just kinda pop out there. People notice them.

3. Night Rain

This may not be related, and I'm not even a girl, but I often find myself looking at a person's teeth when he/she is talking to me. It's really weird and embarrassing too since they look at me in the eyes and I look into their mouths. :lol:

4. RueBea85

RueBea85 Guest

Oh yeah I tend to do that as well! But I'm a little more discreet about it, I usually do it when I think they're not looking. Not in a creepy way but just to look. LOL. I never really realized how much I do this, but thinking about it now I think I do it a lot!

5. Hot Pink

It's raw sexual influence. I'm sure we look at girls in a lot of ways that would send up red flags and we don't even realize we're doing it. It's all subconscious.

6. Mackattack

Mackattack Guest

I catch myself doing this a lot too! And it's just random women for me too! I'll catch myself then think, "Look away!" lol I didn't notice how often I do this either till I thought about it!

7. Hot Pink

Isn't it weird, though? Doesn't make you feel like a hypocrite? You catch guys looking at you and you think, "Perv." And then two seconds later, you're looking at a girl's butt. Isn't it the same thing?

8. RueBea85

RueBea85 Guest

LOL. yeah, when I told the first person I came out to, she wasn't surprised. Since she is gay herself, she realized the way that I would look at other women, lol.

9. iky001

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    To be honest if their are nice sizeable breast in front of you, it would be difficult not to
    look.
    I find it difficult to look into people's eyes when we engage in a conversation, its weird. but I always over analyse, thinking to myself that they probably think I've drifted off into the abyss of space.

10. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

I definitely do this. I have a hard time maintaining eye contact, so after all a while I usually end up picking something unconsciously (not the eyes) and staring at that. Problem is that with women it does seem to disproportionately be the chest area. I try to counter this by picking something else to stare at as soon as I feel my eyes wandering. Still little to no eye contact, but at least it's better than accidentally ogling someone!

11. musikk021

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I do that, too, but not intentionally. Sometimes, I'm actually trying to look at what they're wearing...and their chest is just right there. Or sometimes, my eyes are wandering and just looking around at nothing in particular and then my eyes just kind of skim past.

It may be weird, but I also like to see what color people's eyes are, so sometimes I find myself staring intently into someone's eyes trying to make out exactly what color they are. Then I realize it's awkward that I'm looking so hard, so I try to look away and sometimes I redirect to their chest haha. I don't stare though! Just a passing glance.

12. dreamcatcher

I admit I am guilty of this too. During physics lab, I was partners with a group of girls and one of them I found pretty attractive. I would sometimes catch myself staring at her butt and chest area so when that happened, I would open my textbook and just force myself to read on whatever it is we were studying so I wouldn't feel like such a creeper. I do agree though that if someone has very big boobs, it's almost impossible not to stare just because I guess they're so in your face lol

I've also done the up and down look whenever a girl passes by, like when you do a full run down of the person's body with your eyes... ohh, I am a total creeper sometimes:eusa_doh:

13. julia

Yes, so guilty. :icon_redf I'm a boobs type of gal, so on many different occasions I've caught myself staring at a girl's chest. I usually only do it when they look away so it's not obvious on my part, haha.

14. Pain

Pain Guest

I do that :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: To girls? haha.. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    I don't mean to, I don't even like girls!
    And just randomly, I mean to stare into space (or not look anywhere at all) but it just happens to be at someone's butt :/ all the time!

15. ameliawesome

Hahaha oh my. I'm pretty good at sneaking peeks without anyone noticing. When I'm talking to someone directly I'm really good at maintaining eye contact, but when I want to check out someone in passing (in public or on a magazine or tv, e.g.) it's a lot harder not to stare shamelessly. We're animals, it's natural.

16. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

All the damn time...:dry:

17. Katelynn

Yes, this is a problem Ive found I have as well! Ive usually coped with it by wearing sunglasses, best way to scope some cleavage without getting caught, but you still need to be discreet about it! (Im embarrassed to say that whenever I went to see my dentist, I wore sunglasses under the pretext that that light they shine to see in your mouth was in my eyes (which is a legitimate reason for me as well), but also bc my dentiist was gorgeous & had a perfect set of breasts & she is always wearing those low cut v neck scrubs that dentists & hygenists wear that just perfectly showcased her cleavage; I had the sunglasses on but God, when she leaned over, all I had a view of was her chest, it was very awkward & awesome at the same time!). I dont think there is anything necessarily wrong with noticing a girl's breasts, esp since society seems to be of the mind that if you have them they should be on display anyway, with how fashion designers & the media approach the subject, but as long as you dont obviously stare at her boobs, youre all good. After all, guys do it & quite often dont even try to hide it!

18. Curly

yea.. guilty

My roommates have huge boobs and they know it. They are super comfortable with me, so they would prance around the apartment with just a bra or maybe some really short boxers. The whole time, I tell myself "look at her face! FACE! ... not there! look a little higher. Pay attention to what she is saying... what is she saying again?" I'm way more used to this now, and I have made comments about how nice their boobs look in the particular shirt they are wearing and that I am going to stare at them for a bit and get it out of the way so I can focus on the conversation we are gonna have. I just don't say how much I'd probably like to touch them (... I have a feeling that may be crossing the line a little :icon_redf)

I sometimes don't notice it, but I get caught by my guy friends usually. I think it's ok, as long as I don't look super creepy and undressing the girls with my eyes.

Girls, women... they are beautiful creatures. We can't help but notice.

19. Delta

Welcome to the club. XD

20. aeva

I do it too, it's only natural.

When it happens, I just think "well, at least I look at her face as much as possible, unlike the straight guys who just unashamedly stare directly at the chest for the entire duration of a conversation.."

Makes me feel a little better.