1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Furries

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KeanusGuitarus, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Spatula

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He is starting to understand the true power of the dark side of the force.

2. aeva

Drakey- that's actually really interesting. Again, I can see why so many people are attracted to it, even and maybe especially people that work closely with animals, because we tend to bond with them on a different level. My mind is just simple too focused on imagery, and I think I'd have a hard time not visualizing the horrible situations I'd seen/been in at work. I think I would also wind up being a bit too obsessive over the alignment with an animal's actual qualities, simply because I know so much about them.

Now that I think about it though, I am REALLY into the idea of weres (I've read so romance novels that revolve around weres, especially when they are partnered with another supernatural being...god, I'm a dork), which I guess sort of counts...

3. SiberianHusky

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Furry ftw! Species *looks at meh username* well it seems legit. Xp

4. xramonx

Ain't it a furry scene in The Kill - 30 Secs To mars Music vid?

5. paul

uhhh, ill pass. im not really attracted to animals... i really don't know how to answer that. no offense to anyone here but I could never have sex with someone dressed up as an animal

6. Shevanel

That would purely just be a reference to a similar scene in the film The Shining, which the entire music video is referencing.

7. I do like some of the art, whether it be clean or sexual, but I personally don't like the whole mascot thing; but to each their own.

So...I guess im technically not a furry?

8. Robin

I'm a furry. I never really got into the fandom, and I tend to keep it secretive. (Although it would be cool to be out with that too.) But, it's cool that there are other furs on here. Wish I knew some furries personally. Feel like the only furry in my town...probably am. :lol:

9. Sal

Sal Guest

My friend is a hardcore furry. she's somehow gotten our entire school to call her by her furry name and get away with wearing a cat costume to class. She's been trying to turn me to her furry ways for a while. She won't even address me by my "human" name, as she calls it. Gave me a more furry fit name instead. The first few months of school were very interesting to say the least. Certainly left an odd impression on the teachers. People got used to it eventually and now it's a common sight to see her prowling about in all her cat-like glory. Recently we've begun working on a fursuit, but with our lack of sowing skills I'll probably just buy her one.

10. Ventus

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Admittedly, I'm fascinated with how fursuits are created. One of my friends from highschool makes them professionally.

Would I dress up as one and go to a convention? Probably not. I feel like it won't be as great as I imagine. I'd probably be sweating the entire time.

11. Hazel

I had a pretty innocent crush on Zira from Lion King 2. Dat voice.

That's as far as it ever went for me, and I never took to fursuits. They look too hot and clumsy.

12. Kuroi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I really like furry art however im not so sure about furrsuits. Though if ever find someone for myself and he is into it I wouldn't mind giving dressing a try.