1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone else still love pokemon?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Neutrality, Aug 3, 2012.

1. shironuma

Those 3 scare the hell out of me but I had to get them for the sake of Pokedex complexion. In BW2 they have new forms so now they are freakier than ever.

I like all Gens but I guess my fave was Gen III, especially with the berry crusher and the acro bike LOL.

2. Tim

Tim

In case you haven't seen them yet...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. prism

Can't say I'm a still a huge fan, but as an Asian, it took over my life for a few years. Every dollar I got my hands on went into a fund for booster packs. I had a deck that stood its ground during tournaments, and I'm sure my binders are still around here somewhere. I'm actually kind of annoyed that the craze made a comeback, with hipsters sniping about the original 150. :rolle:

Anybody ever play Pokémon Snap for N64?

4. Snowy

Snowy Guest

^ YES YES YES!!!!! I spent like 2 months trying to get the challenge score for each place... but I could never get it for the mew place..... :bang:

5. CelticRae

i only like generation 1 and 2. those are the only real pokemon to me.

6. Night Rain

I like the second because it's the longest game! :grin:

#26 Night Rain, Aug 3, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2012
  7. BudderMC

I actually really like Pokémon Mystery Dungeon, to be honest. :icon_redf

8. mike6557

Me too! I will admit the end of the game kind of teared me up. The look on the poor Totodile's face!

9. meee! i have so many of the dvds :icon_redf

and i wanna get some plushies to go on my windowsill
    and im still playing pokemon sapphire, i cant complete it :frowning2:
    lolol. i sound obsessed.... but im not, i just like it :slight_smile:

10. Flow

Pokemonnnnn! :grin: How I miss the old days..

11. shironuma

God, Pokemon Snap was amazing. I wish they did a Pokemon Snap for the Wii...

12. prism

A Wii game that comes with a camera remote that you could point at the screen! O:

13. shironuma

OMG, that would be amazing! I mean, they have two Fatal Frame games for the Wii and it's a game about taking pictures at ghosts to defeat them... So it can be very possible!

14. SkyHunter

SkyHunter Guest

I still like Pokémon, although I'm not as addicted as I was years ago. I don't care what people say about the newer generations being worse than the old ones, for me a Pokémon is always a Pokémon, no matter what it looks like. Pokémon B2W2 look awesome, and I can't wait to play them translated :slight_smile:

15. Lewis

I'll always have a soft spot for Pokemon, but I wouldn't go as far as to watch it at my age. I probably would if I randomly saw an old episode appear on TV. I'd still play the old gameboy games, omg...I loved those.

16. Heyitsme

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Pokemon was basically my childhood. I had thousands of the trading cards, to include most of the holographic/legendary cards. But then my mom had to go and throw them all out when we moved :frowning2:

17. prism

That actually sounds really scary. Is it supposed to be scary?
    I don't know why, but I insist on making myself watch horror movies even though I'm a big baby. I'm not a gamer, but I did download Amnesia: The Dark Descent. I didn't get very far, but got a few good screams out of it. I want to watch a Silent Hill 2 gameplay on Youtube when I have time. o:

18. Lad123

Omg I saw the trailer for Amnesia: the Dark Descent on Steam and it looks horrific! I could barely watch the trailer so for me to play the game is just not possible. I remember my brother's friend brought his Resident Evil games for playstation to play and it used to freak me out.

19. prism

It's terrifying, but I'm also the worst gamer and the biggest scaredy cat. If you're interested, my brother and I watched a comedian on Youtube play through Amnesia. It was one way for us to spend a few minutes together each week as the episodes came out (when we were both away at university). We'd open Skype and start the video at the same time. :B
    If you're interested, the comedian's name is Toby Turner. It's still scary, but his commentary is priceless.

20. vhrebels

vhrebels Guest

Haha I love the original games on gbc. I used to play pokemon gold for hours back in the day. I also liked the ds pokemon games, but pokemon black just didn't have the nostalgia like the other ones did.