Emos & Scenes

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Crystal's Vaporeon, Aug 2, 2012.

1. silkfrog1292

YES. Emo guys are hot, 'jus sayin'. Love seeing them wearing their tight shirts which shows their chests and stomachs oh so well. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

Ya. I'm fairly pale myself, but I completely agree with you guys... Sadly, there's only one of my friends who's pretty emo but isn't pale(x_x)... She's hispanic and totally rocks it just like everyone else does (or even better, which is often the case:slight_smile:) so idk what the big thing is that all emos have to be ghost white >_<..... Dulce we love you!!<3

3. spellbound

spellbound Guest

DULCE!! candy rocks! love her sooooo much! yeah were all pretty much scemo arent we?
    ... and i can be completley white... or i can look medaterranian so idgaf what color emos are supposed to be i still rock it :slight_smile:
    ... and the only scene guy in our town has a gf... (spencer) but damn... jackie is sexy, brandon has a nice ass... but hes such a dumb shit... vannah is beautiful, elli is amazing... julia, you are georgous! the sun and the moon and the stars. the light in my life. i love you<3 ...and all of ^^ them XD

#23 spellbound, Aug 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2012
  4. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

You can do whatever you want, my love. You'll always be beautiful... btw jackie broke up with spencer b|c she had to move:frowning2: idk where she is now.... brandon is the definition of dumb shit lol x

5. GayJay

Scene is a big thing here!! And it's awesome. Scene kid myself like.
    And a lot of the young gay community here are scene so that's cool.

6. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

Awwh Jeca you're so lucky!! We don't have many scenes over hereD:

7. MusicIsLife

Scene kids were all over the place here back in 2005. I guess you could call my an emo kid, but my music taste is all over the map so it doesnt really apply to me anymore.

8. vhrebels

vhrebels Guest

Emo boys are so cute! I haven't seen any emo or scene kids since middle school.

9. Heyitsme

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I dress partially like a scene kid, but that's because my parents would never let me do anything to my hair or let me wear skinny jeans, etc.
    But now that I'm moving out in a few weeks, I'm planning on a big wardrobe change :slight_smile:

10. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

thats great! good for you.:grin:

11. Jazzmyn

Hey, I suppose I'm classed as 'emo' or 'scene'. It's always nice to see more Aussies on here too :grin:

12. Crystal's Vaporeon

Hahaha the lack of Emo's and Scene's in my town is just plain depressing!!
    I want to move to the city just so I can see some more but of course I still have a few years until I can move out -_-And yeah ^_^ There are never many Auzzies 'round the internet.