1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Honestly - what is your most annoying characteristic?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Bobbgooduk, Jul 28, 2012.

1. Kidd

Kidd Guest

My problem is that even though I'm relatively intelligent, I'm not very world-wise when it comes to smaller everday things, like ordering pizza, or pumping my own gas. I always tell my friends, "I can do your homework but don't ask me to do anything else." Because it overwhelms me, honestly. That, and I'm very headstrong, maybe a little too bossy.

2. Lad123

My indecisiveness. I really dislike making decisions so I always ask what other people think or want to do.

3. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

I admit, I'm very stubborn- and can hold a grudge on occasion. And probably a little vain as well. And she would most likely say I'm overly affectionate in public. Not that it bothers her, just that its so obvious how much I love holding hands/PDA...=)

#23 AshenAngel, Jul 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2012
  4. Sanssouci

I smile too much (like, nervous smile, not pleasant smile), and I'm very stubborn.

5. SohoDreamer

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Thiiiis! I get really aggravated at mispronunciation for some reason. I don't know what it is, but I just cannot stand it when someone mispronounces the name of a film or a shop name or whatever. Trouble is, people know it annoys me now so they do it on purpose. This is why I don't like people >_>

6. RemyLeBeau

RemyLeBeau Guest

I became so obsessed with things that no one else cares about that all I can do is talk about how awesome it is.

Con Air? I'll go on about it for a bit with quotes and referring to awesome scenes. Nikola Tesla? Yeah, you'll hear about him at least 5 times. Stanley Kubrick? Take a seat, I'm going to be awhile. Homestuck? Oh hellz yeah. Soundwave? ... OH MY ZOD I FUCKING LOVE SOUNDWAVE. He is the BEST Transformer ever! ...see? Who here gives a damn?

I also am very angsty.

And I have awesome taste in t-shirts and those nay-sayers get jealous... *is wearing a shirt with the Three Stooges dressed as gangsters* Fuck yeah.

7. ultrabluecheese

It's definitely my blasé attitude toward everything. A lot of my friends and acquaintances receive it as complete apathy, and other times, they think I'm being really hostile. I'm just not very expressive. :lol:

8. Delta

How do I annoy thee? Let me count the ways.

I'm annoying in so many ways, I'm even annoyed at myself. :grin: But my most annoying feature is... my BPD. It's probably 5 times as annoying because it only really shows in my relationships with those people closest to me, so it's on 90% of the time around my girlfriend, but only 10% of the time with other people. Poor thing. :frowning2: All of my extremely annoying qualities (with the exception of sometimes taking jokes too far) are linked to that personality disorder. So I'll just cover them all at once and pick that. :slight_smile:

9. BudderMC

^ :thumbsup:

Mine, I think:

- I (can be) incredibly stubborn. Of course this means I usually have to have the last word, and be right (if possible).

- If I'm not incredibly stubborn, I'm incredibly indecisive to the point of having no opinion. But then of course I'm stubborn about not making the choice :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

- I'm terribly over-apologetic.

10. heaven

My most annoying characteristic I guess is being overly talkative i talk a lot but i guess when i don't know the person well im just any other shy person in the world.

11. SydneyChick

SydneyChick Guest

Blah,
    Probably the overprotective side of me. I have it towards any really close friend, I just care a lot. I'm far from controlling though, I don't mind what my friends do, or possible partner does. I'm pretty chill, I'll give my opinion though. But if someone say, bullies a friend of mine? Yeah I won't hesitate from hitting them. At all.

12. sanguine

I come off as arrogant sometimes, especially when I play games, but thats what happens when you grow up with siblings and have to fight for everything

Its something Ive been working on and I get annoyed when someone else is doing it and I have the urge to retaliate, thats another annoying character, hostility, but its not as bad as arrogance

13. SohoDreamer

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Stop. Being. Me.

O_O

14. iBlakexo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I try too hard to be funny. Often i will make a joke or try to turn a serious situation into a humorous one and people don't always appreciate it..

15. SunSparks

Hmmm.... well, where do I start?

I know I can be very annoying... its not like I'm trying to be, but I'm a child at heart and so I do some childish things... I like to poke fun around (literally) and I guess it gets to the point where they just don't want to "play" with me.

Oh, and when it comes to talking, I am a mess. Usually, with strangers, I don't say much. With people I know, I will talk - not as much as others, but I will. And then with a very few strangers, I can blab my mouth on forever talking about who knows what... for those strangers, they definitely get a wrong impression of me... but thats all they have to base it on.

Indecisive. There are so many times that I'm just like I SERIOUSLY DO NOT KNOW! however, others, I am like this, this, and only this...

just a few things to juggle around in your head :wink:

16. Danny19

Im pretty annoying in different ways.
    For example:

My friends get bothered because they say i always have to have the last word. and i never noticed but its true. In arguments i always want to be the one with the last thing to say even if its like "okay" or "whatever" lol.

I joke around a lot and I'm blunt. and most of the time its all good. But sometimes it has its moments when i say some insensitive shit and it may bother some people. But they get over it. i try sugar coating it.

I also like correcting people. Makes me feel smart lmao

and i think that my voice is annoying haha. no one tells me it is. But when i listen to myself talk I'm like ew shut up haha.

17. Loras

I critic

---------- Post added 29th Jul 2012 at 02:31 AM ----------

* I am a critic.

18. Bobbgooduk

Bobbgooduk Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    HaHa! - how funny! We seem to share quite a lot of characteristics!

I'm quiet with strangers.

I'm indecisive, especially at weekends.

I laugh in incongruous situations - it helps ME dissipate stress but doesn't always help the person in the situation.

I get protective if something frightens my partner.

I know I'm right, most of the time (hehe).

But having to have the last word, is my worst failing, according to him. :roflmao:

19. CTJ

CTJ

I have this really bad character flaw of being mad power hungry. Despite being entry level at work, i still manage to take control and tell other people what to do. Then everything that comes with being power mad, ridiculous ego (my most uttered phrase at work is "f*ck me im good"), incredibly stubborn and i have a short fuse for people that cant do basic tasks.

Wow. I'm a terrible person.

20. BornAnew

OCD over hygiene which can get extremely annoying for me & for others.

I don't like to turn the tap of after I wash chicken just in case I contaminate the tap. One time I was forced by a flatmate to turn it off as he tried to get rid of my "fear".

Then because I'm afraid the taps handle is always contaminated I try to turn it off with my elbow which takes a while, so the people I shared my kitchen with just turned it off themselves lol.