1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Came out to most important person in my life

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by toremi, Jul 22, 2012.

1. toremi

toremi Guest

And thanks again for all the helpful commentary. I think you helped stop me from driving myself insane during that time period. It didn't take him long to come to terms with it, like 3 days but it felt like forever.

And I am glad he handled it the way he did -- he brought it up immediately so I literally don't really feel awkward about it anymore. He asked me everything, right down to personal details so now it's out of the way. We have been talking since yesterday and it's back to normal because all the questions and such we would have had in the back of our minds nagging us are already out in the open.

The only thing I am worried about now is the whole affection thing -- we had quite the "bromance" before, brought on by him I might add, so there was always man love shown between us but I feel like that will prob dissipate now. Just so that boundaries are clear it's probably for the best anyway so he doesnt feel like he is hitting toward anything and vice versa.

2. cscipio

On the "bromance" notion. Mine came back with my best friend. He was back to hugging in one day, punching me in the arm within a week, and now back to slapping my ass for no reason unexpectedly. Give it time, and if it doesn't, don't let it bother you.