1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't get over him!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AwEsOmEoNe, Jul 16, 2012.

1. AwEsOmEoNe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am gay and I like this guy at school, but i don't even talk to him. We aren't friends or anything so I don't know why I like him??? I mean he is bigger than me and he is muscular so that probably has something to do with it, but I can't figure out why I can't get over him. Like I always think about him but i don't want to. He is kinda a popular stuck up person and I don't want to like him but I continue to like him. Any advice I can get?

2. Night Rain

It's a crush. You just have to give it more time and it will fade away. Everyone has one or two incidents like this. It's very normal. :grin:

3. Scenestealer

Out Status:
    A few people
    Well it's simple ... you're going to like him until someone else comes along who you like better...

4. LSunday

As someone who is very good at getting over crushes, I can tell you it will go away the minute you get a new one.

Eventually you'll get a crush on someone available.

5. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just crush on the alternate-reality him. The one where he looks like he does, but he's friendly and gay and likes you a whole lot. :slight_smile:

Lex

6. Gen

Gen

^ Cute :slight_smile:. Just dont get too obsessed with that one either o.o.

Anyway, these guys are all right, it will pass in time. The good thing is that after you get over the first REAL big crush each once after it tends to be less obsessive. But the first one is always the worst.

7. AwEsOmEoNe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have already got that tactic covered XD

8. Sherri

Definitely just roll with it until you find somebody else you like better. You could actively try to do that, but eh, who knows what kind of success you'll have. Let it happen naturally. Just stay logical and know that you can't have this guy, nor would he really be any good for you if you could have him, and you shouldn't be letting yourself indulge in it too much.

9. Deaf Not Blind

well all above yep.
    here is another i do: try to focus on the irritations and the bad in him, then exaggerate in your mind. it helps to get that curiously awful person out of the heart and into proper place...far from me!

10. GingerGuy

If hes an arrogant person, just wait because eventually you will get over him. He does not deserve your affection. There was a really hot guy at my school i liked, but only for his body, nothing more. He was a jerk, and after he was mean to me quite a lot of times, I told him to go fuck himself and then never thought about him again. I bet the same will happwn to you.

11. BornThisway44

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    lol been there done that. I felt the same way it was a closeted guy a rarely spoke with in highschool but somehow just being around him not even talking to him made me happy. And I liked him he eventually later tried to get me to have sex with him. However the point is After time i just got over it time will heal you of not being able to get over him. Or it will last till somebody hotter who u like more comes into your life or when an event bigger than somme silly crush takes up more space in your life