First Crushes?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sol4r, Jul 14, 2012.

1. justinf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    An emotional rollercoaster, as I still had a girlfriend when it started and had no idea I liked guys.
    He's my boyfriend now :slight_smile:

2. Kerploop

It sucked. She was straight. Very straight.

3. Operastar

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I actually found an email account of mine and unraveled all these old emails of my "first" crush. I almost DIED of laughter when I read them. Not only was my spelling horrible, I was so shy and naive I wasn't even able to say hi to him in the hallways let alone meet him to walk in the park! Its crazy how time flies by!!!!! hehe

4. Vanc

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hmm...my first crush was probably in 8th grade, to this guy I met in my gym class. Not exactly the smartest and hung out with all the douchebags but he was generally a nice guy. I accidentally put my hand over his hand in class once (accident I swear!!) and I was mortified...but he just shrugged and said "not in public buddy!" haha. Had a crush on him all throughout high school. Last time I saw him was like 4 years ago? I'm over him by now but I wonder how's he doing.

5. Operastar

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Yeah that happens, "hmm, I wonder???" lol

6. LSunday

This kid my age, beat me out for all the good roles in the Theatre. Mixed in with an I-want-to-be-him kind of crush. He's thin, curly jew-hair, incredibly nice. First conversation I had with him involved him being annoyed because his entirely family was convinced he was gay, though (And then there was the REALLY awkward dinner at his house with his very, very conservative step-father).

Then my crush on him was replaced by a crush on his older brother. Which was replaced by a crush on my partner in the tech booth. Which was replaced by a crush on my best male friend.

I've pretty much had a crush on every straight guy I've been friends with. I'm a crush whore.

7. Operastar

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    lolll cute!! Crush whore, love it

8. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My first one was on my 7th grade World History teacher. It lasted about two years (which was how long I was in middle school. I actually switched back into her homeroom in 8th grade because I did not want to be in another homeroom. Thankfully, it went away after I went to high school.

9. Bassbolt

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ugh, one of my straight best friends since about a year ago. Still have a crush on her, it sucks.

10. Paper Heart

The most beautiful boy in school. Varsity athlete, class president, AP Scholar, cocky devil, everything I want in a boyfriend. Perfection for me.

But per usual, it turned into a two year long crush with more or less the entirety of the known universe knowing and his girlfriend not liking me too much. And now things are pretty cool between us. I still really like him, but moreso as a friend now.

11. vere

It is honestly hard for me to tell if I am "crushing" on someone or not. My junior year of high school however, I was somewhat obsessed with a classmate who was straight and,apparently, very promiscuous. I would literally spend entire class periods looking over to where he was sitting and swoon over how handsome I thought he was :eusa_doh: even though I knew there was absolutely no chance of anything ever happening :lol:. I remember randomly calling his house once to ask for "help" on a homework assignment even though I could have called anyone really. Looking back it is quite embarrassing; I just hope he unaware of my infatuation!

#31 vere, Jul 16, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2012
  12. starlightonmars

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The first I was sort of aware of was when I was around twelve, and he was around sixteen or seventeen. He had a really, really beautiful girlfriend and I remember wondering why I couldn't stop looking at him instead of her. I think at first I chalked it up to wanting to be friends with him or something.

The one that hurt(s) the most began around Christmas 2010 and I'd known him previously for over three years (just as some guy in my year) before I really noticed him, due to the fact we were placed in the same English class. He was really beautiful and one time when we were paired together he looked directly into my eyes from the beginning of the lesson and didn't break contact once. I was really shy at the time, and very few people would talk to me (all boys schools aren't the most accepting) but we talked, and he seemed interested in what I had to say. I really felt we had a connection (even on a friends only level) but I never got to ask, and I regret it to this day.

#32 starlightonmars, Jul 16, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2012