1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What type is attracted to you?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Brenny, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Filipino drag queens and 40+ year old men. Although, that's not really attraction as it's more just "Hey, I wanna fuck you" "Wanna hook up?" -_-

So...no one actually... ^_^

2. King

King Guest

Girls.

And I could very easily leave it at that (because I get along with older women as well as younger girls), but I suppose I should elaborate!
    Typically girls aged 15-25, usually most of whom have self-esteem issues, and sometimes even mental issues. Usually they want to date me and they're often very flirtatious towards me. I seem to find some of the most depressed girls out there, probably because I seem fun so they come to me and expect me to make them feel better (I'm told almost daily how I cheer people up...). I often break their hearts and then stop talking to them.
    So. It's a good time. :|

King x

3. MatthewJS

I have to say guys that I can trust and between the ages my age (13) to 16 and kind and cute

4. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

I've found I attract women from my age to middle age. When they're my age, it's often for my hair. When they're older, it's sometimes because I'm a reliable, polite, sensible young man, and sometimes for my hair. Hell, even when they're older, it's usually for my hair.

5. IrisM

I'm usually not in a very good mood when I'm out and about and I go out of my way to avoid having to talk to anyone and especially making eye contact. So I'm pretty sure that nobody is interested. And honestly it is for the best.

6. Lewis

Really promiscuous girls (that's my polite turn of phrase) and gay men my age.

7. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Usually nerdy guys that mistake my being nice and friendly with flirtation. Straight male nerd friends that don't know about my sexuality and even those who do know and decide I should be their pet gay to trick into straightness.

Also, older (or younger) desperate creepy guys at clubs who see that I'm not going to yell at people and take that as a go.

8. SkyDiver

Well... so far...

girls my age who are:

-brunette
    -somewhat socially awkward
    -intelligent
    -but pretty

9. Scenestealer

Out Status:
    A few people
    Creepy old guys... Random girls I meet in the mall... My best friends siblings... Never the right person ^^"

10. Deaf Not Blind

well, i have had one lesbian on fb say i have a gay look in my eyes. :confused: well, guess they are doorways to the soul. I'm gonna wear more sunglasses now.

anyways, i get hit on by men, straight men, most of them in their early to mid 20s. it can be at college, on the bus, in a theater, in the mall, on the street, online, not matter. they can be just wanting an easy fuck, cuz i evidently have a face that looks innocent and stupid, or they can be a good Christian who falls for my voice, my dancing, or my laughter.

it appears that i can turn a guy on not just by how i looked, but sounded and my movements.

what turns them off is my being too much of a tomboy...not being huggy, or over affectionate, not being goo goo over a baby, not being a feminine acting thinking talking person.

so they like only the outward stuff, and the inward stuff is too male for their tastes. so i attract men i don't want and then they are turned off later because i don't give them what they hoped for. SAD. i wanna know how to attract the Right people, and not have straight men keep hitting on me and getting disappointed when i belch.

11. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This thread has relieved me from the feeling of being one of the few with a stalker. Although in my case she's now a friend (because I listen).

I seem to only attract old ladies. They love me. Maybe it's because I have good manners. No other type of person has ever expressed any sort of interest in me before.

12. Derpette

Emm nobody? .. No, but seriously..I can think of only one person who happens to be attracted to me (not only that, she's also in love with me) and that's one of my friends in school. But I'm not aware of anybody else who was/is attracted to me, nobody ever told me that I look great (except for the girl I've mentioned before) or something like that. I really don't understand what the girl sees in me :grin:

13. starships

People just a bit older than me like a year or two and their often the 'boy next door' look.

xo

14. RebelD

I don't really know. I guess mostly the naïve or loner girls. But usually I just end up in the friends category, not always where you wanna be... :dry:

15. PerfectInsanity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Clingy/needy people with issues galore (either gender, but so far I've noticed it mostly from females since I haven't really done much of anything with males). Oh yeah, at least one closet case too. I think I give people the impression that I'm mostly stable, so the weird types end up being attracted to me. Or, I they could just sense the fucked up part about me under my facade and seek empathy to their problems. Either way my limited experience regarding attraction has shown me to be a freak magnet. Yay me!

16. Stonkle

Out Status:
    Some people
    A surprising amount a nerdy white guys have liked me in the past. I think it was because I cab relate to them on pretty good level (Video games, computers, Eddie Izzard Jokes, etc.) so they just cling to me like magnets. Sadly, not enough nerdy white girls, since that's who I'm actually attracted too. :frowning2:

Oh yeah, and pugs. But that just doesn't make sense.

17. BornThisway44

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Usually I get only two types really hot ALWAYS on the dl with endless baggage type guys or really creepy old men. Im 21 but I guess I look very young one lady even told me I had to be 16 lol. And even though im 21 a guy tried to kidnap me downtown on my way home from work last month lol so now I do believe people when they say I look young.