1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Describe your first same-sex kiss!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by cassiem, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Cloud

It was from my "friends with benefits" friend Matt, back when I was just realising I was gay. He is bi and we decided to try it out. It was really good and we got quite passionate. We were dating for a while, but now we're just fwb's

2. Lewis

Not as meaningful as I'd hoped. It was during a game of truth or dare and I had to kiss a friend (which I happened to like at the time). After a short kiss (with tongues), he pulled away and said it was too weird for him.

We then went on to go through a phase where we always kissed every time we got drunk together and then he would blame it all on me the next day and say he didn't want to. Even though he used tongues, kissed my neck and grabbed parts of my body.

3. timo

I was on a night out, drinking and dancing, and a cute guy was dancing not too far away from me. An obviously gay cute guy. I started talking to him (which is weird, I'm too awkward to randomly talk to strangers), we talked for a good hour after that. Eventually the place closed and before I went home, we exchanged numbers. And we kissed.

I've never seen him since.

4. Hudson

It was back in high school. I was 14, and I was hanging out with my best friend's older brother, who was 16. My best friend wasn't home from an after school meet yet, so we were just hanging out, playing video games, and talking life.

We were just chilling on the couch, and got to the subject of sex. He was asking me if I had lost my virginity yet (I had, to a girl, at this point), and I told him about the experience. He shared his experience, and then he smirked, and asked if I had ever done anything, to quote, "like on a dare or something" with another boy.

Afraid of being outed (I had identified that I was bisexual by then, but hadn't done anything aside from drool over some boys, lol), I said, "nah." He then asked if I'd ever consider it, or was it "just not my thing." I said "I dunno. I'm still growing up, so who knows!" jokingly, but to also prompt to see what he was getting at.

He went on to explain that he loved girls, but also loved boys just as much, and that he had his first experience with a boy. I was COMPLETELY unaware this kid was bisexual, and instantly got turned on knowing I was like two feet away from another bi guy. A really hot bi guy, haha.

Having a crush on him anyway, and him having openly told me of his bisexuality, I felt comfortable in pushing the envelope, and asked if he wanted to be the first boy I ever kissed.

He looked over, smiled, and then moved right next to me, putting his arm around me, saying "I always knew there was something about you." He then kissed me. It was so much of a freaking turn on.

More stuff happened, but we're talking first kiss, so I won't deviate from that. :lol: But yeah... I wouldn't trade that experience for annnnything!

5. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was 13 and so was he. We had met a few days earlier at a fair, and this was probably like day four since we had met. We started talking about random stuff that morning, and one of the topics was sexuality, and he told me that he was gay, and I was surprised that he knew at such a "young" age in my kind at the time. I told him that that was awesome, and told him that I was questioning. So we went on rides at the fair that day on our own, and I remember that on a lot of the rides, he would either brush his hand up against my thigh, and on a few rides he held my hand. Then he said he wanted to go on the ferris wheel, and I at the time was terrified of heights, but went on the ride with him. We started talking on the ride, and after the first minute, we started to hug each other and I think me and him were thinking the same thing. I went in for the kiss, and it felt so nice, I realized that my days of questioning were over.
    We ended up sleeping over at each other's hotel rooms the next three nights, sleeping in the same bed, but not doing anything serious, and it felt wonderful. In the end I never talked to him again afterwords, I forgot to ask him for his Facebook.:/

6. BooksJeansTea

It was when I was in high school. In the band bus- under the seats on our way to a competition when everyone else was asleep. It just kind of happened. It was very brief unfortunately and we never talked about it. We were interrupted by a really irritating trumpet player.

7. leer

it was all planned out family was on holiday and I had just turned 17 so I had a few mates round guys name was tim and I cornered him in the kitchen it worked a dream next day he came round and things went allot further .

8. Rexmond

Haven't kissed a guy yet. :frowning2:

9. Shadow7796

Shadow7796 Guest

It was with my current bf. We were sitting together at our little hang out, and I went to kiss his cheek but he turned his head and kissed me back :slight_smile:

10. gavguy

gavguy Guest

My first same sex kiss was in a gay club, and was a friend of the person I went with. That first kiss was so magical and I could feel my toes curling up. Just wish it had lasted longer.

11. Lunarchy

I love how some of these stories are soft and romantic, and others sound like the start of a really dirty fanfiction ^)^ Anyways, my story!

I was about 20 years old, and I was still convinced that I was straight. I was talking with a German friend of mine, who at the time had just broken up with her boyfriend. Me and her got to talking, and she explained to me how she had been questioning her sexuality, and wanted to know if I was too. I told her that I wasn't, but yet she still asked if she wanted to "try some stuff." I almost said no, but it was like everything else in my body screamed yes. In the end I gave in, and it was like for the first time in my life, I was truly excited and stimulated and, well actually felt something for the person I was kissing.

Ironically, She ended up deciding she was straight, and I ended up deciding I was gay!

12. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My Last Same Sex Kiss was Last Month in Dublin :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

13. gavguy

gavguy Guest

You are only 16 don't worry, my first kiss and kiss only it was, was when I was about 27 ! At a gay club as described a few posts back. So I wouldn't worry yourself about it at 16 :icon_bigg

14. LinkLarkin

Never experienced it yet :frowning2: And I can't decide whether I want to save it for my first boyfriend or whether I'm truly desperate enough to just get hammered and go for it with the first person I see who's vaguely into me...

15. HopeFloats

My first same sex kiss came after months (maybe even years!) of anticipation with the girl who became my first lover. We were 18. About 6 months beforehand, her younger sister told me my friend was "in love" with me. We spent that whole summer after high school graduation together. Nothing physical happened yet but the flirting and anticipation were building. Finally, it happened the night I picked her up from the airport for winter break. We spent the night at another friend's house and had the guest room to ourselves. We locked the door and kissed. And then made out all night long. It was a beautiful thing.

---------- Post added 17th Jul 2013 at 12:49 PM ----------

The last time I kissed a woman was on a dance floor at a lesbian bar in New Orleans, 9 years ago. I have spent the time since denying I ever had any lesbian experiences. Now that I'm coming out (finally) I can't wait to do it again!

16. Horizoneyes

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My first time kissing a guy was sometime last year, I was out of state visiting friends who I'd moved away from about 2 years prior, and some people had been drinking, there was a little weed. Really, at the time, I was going for one of my lady friends there x3 Me and her have always had a kind of sexual tension, and everyone was deciding to go to bed, so I decided I was going to sleep beside her in the floor on a palette, but then a guy friend who was sort of off limits spooned me while I spooned her :confused: It was weird, but he started making moves and I rolled over and kissed him. He was all stubbly :grin: I remember that was my favorite part- I was probably awkward cause at one point I just put my cheek to his and rubbed it up and down :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Anyways, the girl was out cold, and the guy was cute, so I changed targets.

17. Amerigo

does kissing a mirror count?

18. VelvetEYES

Okay now...you said what??? Forgive me. My inner perv is coming out :lol:

19. Wildwings

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I Kissed a guy at 16 but it was after playing spin the bottle so at the time never thought it would mean I would be gay as the other guy was straight.

20. person57

I never had my first same sex kiss :tears: