1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Describe your first same-sex kiss!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by cassiem, Jul 10, 2012.

1. xramonx

OMG ur courageous LoL
    I would never do something like that, for the fact I could be discovered!

2. fasm76

my first girl on girl kiss happened when i was 5 or 6 years old.. i knew who i was at a very young age. i was 10 the first time i fooled around with a girl. i was 13 when i was poked by a dude (only way to put it.) the last time i was poked by a dude i was 19 i only did it so i could def say it wasnt for me...my first girlfriend n i dated for 5yrs i was 20 wen we ended it..havnt had a girlfriend for over 10 yrs, just LOTS of sex with LOTS of chicks. now im 35 im thinking bout just finding one chick to be with..

3. Sherri

I was at a party and me and another girl had gone into the kitchen to mix more drinks for ourselves. Somehow she dared me to kiss her, so I just gave her a very chaste peck on the lips, and she was like, "Hah! So and so has done better than That!" (this other girl she mentioned was straight), so I showed her how it's done when I'm really trying :wink:.

4. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Terrible kissing while trying to have terrible sex all while having terrible performance anxiety.

5. Vernox

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Oh god that's lulzy. Was he straight?

6. DrummerGirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    My first kiss with a girl was when I was still confused. I had been talking to a girl who, at the time had a girlfriend, she told me she was going to break up with her. We were on drumline together and ended up by the cafeteria at her school before a competition one weekend. She was in the closet and i didn't even know that I'm gay so we looked around nervously before leaning in to each other and kissing. It felt amazing, but she pulled away quickly when we heard someone and we moved behind the band room before I put my arms around her and we kissed again. Unfortunately, she pulled away right as the kiss was getting really good because she didn't want to be gone from everyone on drumline too long so they didn't get suspicious. At the time, I didn't even know that she had broken up with her girlfriend (who she got back with a week later:icon_sad:slight_smile: so I guess that says something about my character.

7. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

Mine was short and sweet, (and i am sure the girl i shared it with will post this as well) and right infront of my last "straight-ex" ( we'd broke up months before... then i came to terms with my sexuality, he went through a resentment phase but now we're good friends. it's odd i know) and at the time he hated me so as she and i embraced and parted ways he said as loudly as he could 'how disgusting i was'.... i just laughed and told him to piss off. there you have it. my first gay kiss. and did i mention my partner was (and still is!) like a foot taller than me? that made it that much more awkward haha but it was worth it. Molly, i love you!! <3333

8. doglover44

doglover44 Guest

Mine was when I was 13 bestfriend was sleeping ovet for the first time and we were in my bed and we were touching eachother and we kissed on the lips then led to tounge omg was wonderful ! held eachother all night thats when I discoverd I was bi/gay ( by the way tounge kissing is my fav)

9. catoptriclenses

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The first time I ever kissed a girl was with a really slutty bisexual girl who was eating gummy worms but didn't like the orange ones so basically I bit off the orange halves while she was biting the other half and we ended up kissing. It didn't mean anything though.

My first real kiss was with my current girlfriend. We were cuddling on a couch and I kept inching closer and closer to her until finally I just sat up and looked at her for a second and she asked what and I just leaned in and kissed her. It was soft and quick and I lay back down right after but I was smiling the rest of the day. We have had many more kisses since then and I wouldn't have it any other way :slight_smile:

I'm smiling like an idiot just thinking about it.

10. Hexagon

Never kissed anyone.

11. Minx

I was in preschool. This blond kid with a mullet cornered me in the shed decorated like a playhouse. He frenched me. I can't fathom why he did it nor did he ever explain it.

That lil bastard gave me chicken box! >…<

12. biggayguy

I talked about it in another thread. It was a 10 year old boy on the school bus.

13. TheMightyBoosh

With one of my best friends at the time, playing dares :icon_redf
    Yeah it was incredibly awkward for me being confused at the time, but I don't really remember it... I don't really count that as a kiss though cause it was a dare

So.. I went swimming with a friend
    and then as I came up I had my eyes shut and then I just felt it. I can't describe it... :rolle:
    It really surprised me, and I kinda panicked at it and ended up going into the changing room for a bit. :lol:

14. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Regrettably, it was with someone that loved me but I didn't love back. Yep, you guessed it...it was during a one night stand :frowning2:

15. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My now boyfriend sat me down and told me that he's gay and that he liked me. A lot. And that he hoped it wouldn't hurt me or whatever. So I leaned in and kissed him.

16. Thaliondae

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Plenty of times in truth or dare, but first real same sex kiss I had was age 16. I was very politically inclined at the time and went round a friends to watch Barack Obama get elected. There were three of us and we had a LOT to drink, my friend whose house it was (and is openly gay, so it's surprising it wasn't him) got waaaay too drunk and went to throw up. He was gone for like 4 hours. While that happened me and my other friend kept drinking. He said he was too hot and asked if it'd be ok for him to take off his shirt and I figured "why not?". He repeated this pattern until he was in his boxers. We were talking for a bit and he came out as Bi and I did the same. We carried on talking and doing shots (I still can't drink rum) when he started to get really drunk and silly so I decided I'd put him to bed and find somewhere to crash for the night. As I tried made him lie down on the sofa and turned off the TV he asked me if I'd do something for him. Agreeing, I asked what it was. He wanted a goodnight kiss. Laughing at it I went to give him a peck on the cheek and as I leaned in he turned and latched on to my face. For about 5 seconds I was too stunned to do anything but when I felt his tongue pressing tentatively at my mouth I reacted immediately and we ended up making out for like an hour. Then his hands began to wonder and it turned into mutual masturbation and oral before returning to kissing. After what seemed like a blissful lifetime I went to find a bed and he shyly asked me not to mention it to people as he didn't actually think he was Bi he just wanted to try something with me. I agreed. The next day we acted like we never did anything, when I came out to him again later on he didn't act like he already knew. Since he has had several hetero relationships and seems to be the perfect example of a cis lifestyle. I've become really quite smitten with him. It stopped for a bit when he went to uni but when he dropped out the feelings returned again. This is one of my fondest memories because it was my first and most intimate moment with another person. God, I'm so tragic.:icon_redf

Sorry about the length, got a little carried away...

17. DanDan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's pretty much how I've always imagined my first kiss :lol:
    ....which has yet to happen.:icon_sad:

18. tryhtwfr

I feel a bit weird admitting it but my first kiss was with a girl who is 19. We were both drunk and she said "Kiss me" and so I did. Hey, it wasn't fireworks but I'm glad it was her because she is so supportive and caring but it ruined our whole friendship as she developed feelings for me after. I plan on telling her in the near future as to why I didn't accept her love a year ago ish

EDIT: OOPS! Just noticed it was same-sex. I regret it but it was with a man I never knew and much older than me, I was intoxicinated but I wish I could save it for my boyfriend.

19. Abbra

I was fifteen, and we were playing spin the bottle. The rule was that you had to kiss no matter who it was. It landed on my friend, and we kissed. I was already out at the time, so it was no big deal. Besides, everyone in that room kissed, so mine wasn't anything special.

20. BiPenguin

Is it bad to say that I cannot remember it? LOL