Favourite clothing store?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by starships, Jun 21, 2012.

1. lowdownweather

H&M. It's the only place with clothes that actually fit my bony ass. I usually just stick to the basic solid-color T- and dress shirts, though.

2. Vesper

My clothes come from all over the place, and a good portion of them were bought for me by my mom. I don't often go clothes-shopping by myself, but if I had to, I'd visit Gap, T.J. Maxx, and local secondhand/consignment stores.

I sure wish that there were a UNIQLO store in this city, but alas, I don't think that a small Midwestern city is even on their radar. I'd consider myself lucky if one opened in Chicago, but for now, I'd have to go to NYC for my UNIQLO needs :icon_sad:.

3. Bolin

Ummm, let's see. I like cheap stores, or stores with lots of discounts. xD Burlington Coat Factory is probably my fave. They have a lot of nice clothes for really cheap. Also, Aéropostale's online store is AMAZEBALLS. Their stuff is always like 60% off, and they're always e-mailing me on sales and stuff (last time I shopped online with them, I got like 4 t-shirts for a little under $20 when the original price of each of the four was over $10).

I also like Kohl's, Ross and Michael's. They're cheap. :grin:

4. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Eddie Bauer, Gap and Mexx.

5. Ascension

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hmm

Uniqlo
    Diesel
    Scotch and Soda <3

much better in factory outlets of course, except for Uniqlo where it's not too pricey in general.

6. AshenAngel

AshenAngel Guest

I shop at Walmart, Kohl's, Hot Topic, and a few small, privately owned consignment stoers in a mall near me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. SlickyPants

I usually buy most jeans, work pants, shoes, work boots, winter gear (coats, pants, gloves, hats, boots, etc.) at Mark's Work Warehouse. Their house brands are great. Comfortable, durable, affordable and they have a great warranty and return policy. They carry other brands like Carhartt, Baffin, Levi Strauss and that sort of thing.

I used to wear American Eagle jeans a lot after getting a few gift cards for that store but after I turned into a fat fuck and couldn't fit into them anymore I really just ended up buying jeans from Mark's.

As for shirts, well... Most of them are either, geeky, dorky, concert shirts, brewery shirts, etc. I buy most of them online but if I go to a concert I usually get a shirt. If I visit a brewery if I'm travelling I will usually get a shirt.

8. Vernox

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    You're my new favorite user. :grin:

9. spud

God I’m old not herd of most of these stores, fashion is not up my street don’t even own a pair of jeans. Use the internet a lot to find what is needed very much in to outdoor type north face rab so no as in to outdoor activities.

10. snowflurry

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Urban outfitters and American Apparel (their xxs sizes are perfect!)