1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am me, will you help me find out who that is?

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by KiddlesP, Jun 13, 2012.

1. thylvin

thylvin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC.... It's kinda strange username... you also like the mythical creature? And Nature, yeah I'm right there with you. I can't stand it not to be surrounded by nature! When ever I get a change, I surround myself in the bushes and fields.

You've come to a great place though, we can help you find out who you are. Looking forward to your future post. I love people who are blunt and can talk about anything and everything LOL

2. KiddlesP

It is a combination of words from names I have used for other places on the internet. I always have similarities with my username for each different site... just decided to do that on my early days exploring the internet and haven't looked back... I thought about using phoenix for the rising from the ashes and being reborn, but some things stopped me from going that route.

3. Mej7

Out Status:
    Out to everyone

4. Snowy song

Hey there, DragonBoy, and welcome. We don't mind bluntness on EC :slight_smile: hope you like it here.

5. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

No problemo!! :grin: