1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Carrie Underwood defending marriage equality.

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by lostinthought9, Jun 10, 2012.

1. lostinthought9

Carrie Underwood Supports Gay Marriage | American Idol, Carrie Underwood | mjsbigblog

Though, she may not have said it directly, it's certainly implied. Anyways, I just thought I'd post this little tidbit since this forum is mostly dominated by upsetting stories and political debates, and this was a nice change of pace. Plus, it's great to hear this coming from someone within in a conservative genre of music; and I kinda like Carrie and her music. :slight_smile:

2. RealityCheck

(!)(!) I loved Carrie before, but now I might turn into her biggest fan, lol. (!)(!) This post made my day. Thanks. :thumbsup:

3. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've always wondered, I've been her biggest fan since Idol audition, and this just makes me so happy. Sorry RC, I've got the position of #1 fan. Nice try though :slight_smile: You can be "biggest", just not the #1 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. RealityCheck

This is still open for debate!

How many times have you seen her?

Also I weigh 150 at the moment, so surely there are fans out there that top that. :dry:

5. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh cute, you made a funny :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. I'll admit I've seen her once. So maybe I'm not, but she's still amazing regardless.

6. RealityCheck

Agreed. You can be the #1 Canadian fan. I don't mind sharing either. :thumbsup: