1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

<.< ... >.> ... Supernatural!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Myria, May 30, 2012.

1. Mogget

Chrysler Building, actually.

2. BajanBoy13

For me it was just Jensen XD

3. Myria

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Dun remember lol

---------- Post added 4th Jun 2012 at 02:59 PM ----------

Jensen is pretty awesome (especially his name!!)

4. WillowMaiden

WillowMaiden Guest

Supernatural is an awesome show! I completely missed season 7 because I was busy watching season 6 on Netflix (which was so great that season 6 is my favorite season so far) but I know whatever happened in season 7 was just amazing! A friend of mine who doesn't really watch the show, but tuned into an episode or two, kept sending me messages telling me how great the episode was and of course I would have to shut her up because I didn't want spoilers. :lol: I can't wait to catch up. My poor baby Cas is going through some things!

You know I heard they made an anime based on the show. As much of an anime geek I am, I'm not going to watch it though. I've come to far in the Winchester story to re-watch the whole thing only animated.

5. Fumi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Another fan of Supernatural here. I find the show very entertaining (and there's Jensen, of course), but what I like the most about it, is its sense of humor, particularly those over-the-top episodes, like when Sam and Dean are sent into tv shows by the Trickster, when they make references to 'Wincest' or the ones with the Ghost facers.

6. WillowMaiden

WillowMaiden Guest

I love those kind of episodes the most too! I loved "The French Mistake" t.v. episode, it had me dying of laughter. I also loved some seasons back when they found out about the fanfiction slashes including Wincest. Priceless reactions. For some reason I love to know that the actors know about that stuff and wonder how they react to it.

7. Myria

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Season 7 is pretty cool :3

Heh heh, the humor is half the fun!!!! I miss Gabriel *sadface*

Is anyone else in love with the Impala??

8. cenedria235

I'm a total Supernatural fangirl. Love my boys and will til the end. :slight_smile:

9. runallday4

runallday4 Guest

Ahhh, I'm late to the party :frowning2: But I have to say, I love supernatural. Basically, I watched season 1 for the boys :slight_smile: but seasons 2-7 I was actually interested in the plot. Season 1 really didn't have much plot, more just individual episodes.
    The thing that bothered me is how Sam wasn't mentally sane from season 3 to 7 due to various reasons. Also, I liked Sam's hair better earlier on (possibly the gayest thing I've ever said :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:).
    I can't wait for season 8. Was it already confirmed? And will it be the last one? I didn't love the leviathans, but I'm guessing that Season 8, if it's the last one, will be great, because they will be able to use everything they were saving. I just hope God shows up before the last 10 minutes of the last episode (Like Clark Kent flying on Smallville).

And speaking of smallville, any other shows similar to Supernatural you guys recommend?
    I like Fringe, LOST, Vampire Diaries, True Blood, Smallville, and Alphas. (I think that's all of them)

10. lyn

lyn

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Oh the boys. I can't get enough of J2. I love this show so much. I think my favorite thing about the show is that they make fun of themselves in the show. How many shows actually talk about fandom and slash fiction in the show. I am so close to finishing season 6 on netflix. :eusa_danc

11. cenedria235

Definitely recommend Fringe and try out Haven on Scifi.

Lol me too, I love the silly episodes the best.

Yes:icon_redf I actually made myself a sweatshirt with the original license plate number(black of course).

#31 cenedria235, Jun 30, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2012
  12. NewGirl24

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    <supernatural>

THE BEST