1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you think?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Robert, May 16, 2012.

?

Like?

1. I like them both

14.1%
  2. I like the necklace but not the hat

14.1%
  3. I like the hat but not the necklace

19.7%
  4. I dislike both items

52.1%
  1. Rob999

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I chose the wrong one by mistake... but I don't like either.

2. LaurieAnderson

How can you not like the hat? It's hilarious! I would definently both pay money for the hat and wear the hat.

3. TheRoof

honestly, not even considering the whole "gay accessory" part, they just do not look good at all, and shouldn't be worn by anyone who's over 13. A total fashion faux pas.

4. Hmmmmm

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I absolutely love both but I am female. If I were male, I would probably find them to be too "girly". But still, I think the necklace is wearable for a male.

5. Ianthe

They both seem like a little much to me, and I do rainbow jewelry all the time. They are cartoony, the hat especially, and make me think of Rainbow Bright. This is probably the main reason it seems particularly feminine to me, too--Rainbow Bright is very 9-year old girl. Especially from when I was young--now, everything is pink.

But I have a cousin who was obsessed with Rainbow Bright for many years. So that association is stronger for me than it should be.

Here is a picture of Rainbow Bright and her talking horse, Starlight: [​IMG]

Incidentally, the name of the sprite (the funny white creature riding behind RB) is Twink.

I know, right?

Notice the similarity between the horse and the unicorn, and that the symbol on her belt is almost identical to the necklace.

6. julia

Th unicorn is a bit much for me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't really like the hat or the necklace, but I'd take a My Little Pony T-shirt of some kind.

Market research?

8. secretguyX

Neither are my style. The hat is too, "out there", and I just would never ever want to wear it. The necklace reminds me of something a 5 year old might wear, I'd prefer some other type of necklace that's more subtle and sophisticated, or a rainbow colored bracelet.

9. SiberianHusky

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    lol if i had to say anything i would say i like the hat better.. even though my taste is way different for example if i where to get a hat it would most likely be a pink floyd hat or for the rainbow necklace it would most likely be a silver chain with 7 rings, each a color of the rainbow.

10. ameliawesome

I did vote that I like the hat but not the necklace, but now I feel like I don't much like either. I liked the hat at first just because it's so obnoxious, and the necklace is just too generic for my taste. Now I'm thinking about all the obnoxious unicorn rainbow crap I've seen and realize the hat is also generic.

11. secretguyX

I would LOVE a necklace like that! :icon_bigg

12. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I love the hat but I probably wouldn't wear it. But yeah, the hat is nice and unicorn-y!!!

13. GayJay

Cap is tremendously cheesy! Think being a girl the necklace is a okay choice only cause of what is symbolizes though.

14. Deaf Not Blind

Ditto.
    That is why I said what I did in 1st post. So I just now vote no to both. I didnt want to influence anybody elses vote.
    but seems majority agrees.

---------- Post added 24th May 2012 at 05:53 PM ----------

Well not for me, unless it was 1979 and a Christian girly girl gave the necklace to me for my roller skating birthday party as a 7 year old, neither in my possesion. I am not gay, unless you are straight and dont know im trans...but i cant imagine that hat on my head without my being unconcious! No way dude!

Ive seen less childish still rainbow necklaces for girls, i actually still have it...yep it was a gift. Maybe i will try to pix and post for you.

As for on YOU, well you are gay, and its up to you what you like, its awefully bright that hat. If you wanna know, between the two if i was still deep in closet i would say necklace over hat hands down. But from the image here i think you should not get either.

If you are selling em, market the necklace to tiny 7 yr old girly girls who like hearts and tiaras and stuff.

---------- Post added 24th May 2012 at 05:56 PM ----------

Well not for me, unless it was 1979 and a Christian girly girl gave the necklace to me for my roller skating birthday party as a 7 year old, neither in my possesion. I am not gay, unless you are straight and dont know im trans...but i cant imagine that hat on my head without my being unconcious! No way dude!

Ive seen less childish still rainbow necklaces for girls, i actually still have it...yep it was a gift. Maybe i will try to pix and post for you.

As for on YOU, well you are gay, and its up to you what you like, its awefully bright that hat. If you wanna know, between the two if i was still deep in closet i would say necklace over hat hands down. But from the image here i think you should not get either.

If you are selling em, market the necklace to tiny 7 yr old girly girls who like hearts and tiaras and stuff.

15. wallrose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    They both look tacky.

16. Mad Man L

Too rainbow in my opinion, and they do look kind of tacky as well.

17. not for me personally :slight_smile:

18. Lewis

I dislike both, but that's just my personal taste. I wouldn't ever wear anything rainbow-ey. As others have said, they're both tacky and if the rainbow is to highlight your gayness, in my opinion it just makes a joke out of it.

I hate rainbows, flags (with rainbows), parades, ponies, pink and anything that just makes people look like a race/species rather than us just having a certain sexuality.

19. sanguine

id wear the hat for the lolz, to me its quite decent looking, heck my dad would wear it and thats saying something,

the necklace is just plain female, something a 5 yr old would wear then break in a day.

20. jony8472

The unicorn reminds me of rapidash from pokemon.