1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rate the last film you saw

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by caughtbywitness, May 12, 2012.

1. Kieth11

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Lincoln
    Surprisingly funny with good acting, and of course, good storyline!
    10/10
    One of my favorite movies!

2. ShawnThePanda

In a cacoon waiting to become a Shawnerfly
    Umm.. Pitch perfect 8/10
    I liked it :3

3. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

Eat Pray Love. Awesome movie! 9/10

4. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Skyfall best Bond movie to date, the twist at the end got me :slight_smile:

5. kem

kem

Napoleon Dynamite. I'd say maybe 6½/10 or 3/5. I liked the acting style, and they really managed to capture some teenage awkward moments well. But the plot and the narrative was somewhat odd and some secondary characters were very annoying.

6. Formality

I watched "Grave Encounters 2" last night in the dark alone. I thought this would be the best setting for a horror movie. It supposedly was a horror movie, though the only parts that actually made me a lil bit scared was when someone was carrying their camera and swinging it around corners, because you just never know what might pop up.

The jump scares that are usually good in these kind of "found footage" movies was kinda crappy in this one. You would always know when the jump scare was about to hit and it didn't scare me a bit. The acting was really bad from some of the actors.

There are so many things that made me hate this movie. They had the perfect setting and they made it into shit. I can't believe people are allowed to release such crap.

Anyways, I give it a measly 4/10 because even though the plot sucked, and the scares sucked, and the acting sucked it still had the environment.