1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fave anime

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by amychan12, May 12, 2012.

1. Myria

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Death Note!!! Aaaand Rurouni Kenshin, Yu Yu Hakusho, Sailor Moon (of course!), Fruits Basket, Pokemon, Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away (plus pretty much every Studio Ghibli film I've seen), aaaaaand a lot more I can't think of for some reason ^_^' Plus I like tons of yaoi, and yuri too! Hmmm....oh! I like Love Hina too :wink: And I miss Witch Hunter Robin. *sadface* Aaaaaand now I should stop!!!! X3

---------- Post added 30th May 2012 at 11:17 PM ----------

Ahh!! I forgot Gundam Wing Mobile Suit! Luuuurve Wufei and Duo <3 And of course I forgot Ouran High School Host Club *tuts* Nooooow I'll stop ^_^

#41 Myria, May 30, 2012
    Last edited: May 30, 2012
  2. Vanille

Wow a lot of the anime you named I like a lot. Especially the Miyazaki films!!

3. Myria

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Haha, great minds think alike ^_^ I have a Totoro wallet made by someone on Etsy X3 Reaaaally well made! I actually like Inuyasha and Naruto too, I'm just not quite caught up with them....(aka way behind!)

What's your fave Miyazaki film? It's hard to choose, right? ^_^ I reaaaaaally like Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind...but I like all the others too!!!

4. Vanille

It is hard to choose! I haven't seen Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind yet (don't hate me haha) but I would have to say my favorite is Spirited Away. I was blown away when I first saw that movie, the ending makes me so emotional I almost start crying every time I watch it lol. Howl's Moving Castle and Princess Mononoke are my next favs.

5. Myria

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Haha, well those three are basically the foundation of my love for Miyazaki films! I reeeeeally wanna see The Borrowers! (I forget the actual title they use lol)

6. Vanille

Are you talking about The Secret World of Arrietty? It's based off of the novel The Borrowers, I want to see it too. Lol one day my friend was talking to me and I saw the commercial and I was like "that looks like a Miyazaki film.." and I was trying so hard to see what it was but she kept talking to me..it took like a month for me to see that commercial again and find out what the title was lol.

7. Waffles

... this thread. *fanorgy everywhere*
    WHERE SHOULD I BEGIN?!
    I LOVE Clannad and Clannad: After Story. Nagisa has me hooked onto the Dango family, so I decided to make my own Dango plushies. And FUKO! :grin: Starfish, I knew it! They weren't stars but starfish! As for Sanae and Akio... well... best anime parents EVER. My favorite quote from Sanae is "You think my bread is... Russian Roulette? D':" And Akio is just such a perverted yet humorous dad. I decided that I will grow up to be like Akio... minus the smoking. XD As for Sunohara... his blonde hair never fit in well, but oh well. Tomoya and I are like twins in terms of interests and personality. As for Tomoyo... well I think her kick combos are pretty badass, especially when Tomoya kicked Sunohara back to Tomoyo for a second combo. Kotomi's story made me so sad! D: But she is the best violin player ever. XD And... my personal favorite... USHIO. I might team up with Fuko and make her my little sister. Having Ushio for a sister would be like... like... eternal happiness. I just want to hug them all and this is a series I would watch again... and again. AND AGAIN. It never gets old... period.

Also, Angel Beats! is a great anime too! It was one of those animes where you wish it was MUCH LONGER. I especially like the depth they put into each character, and the overall style is beautiful and soothing to the eye. I laughed, cried, and screamed "GIVE ME THE YAOI! D:<" during the OtonashiXHinata moments... I loved this anime so much that I put the intro song "My Soul Your Beats" on my Ipod... It's just a beautiful song, and the lyrics are so heart-warming. Plus, common now... the main girl protaginist's name is Yuri. How wonderful is that? :grin: *end fanorgy*

I recommend these animes:
    Clannad
    Clannad: After Story
    Angel Beats!
    Girls Bravo
    Tengen Toppa Gurenn Lagann
    Ghost Hunt

... and I'll suggest more later!
    ANIME FOREVER BISHEZ! ( 'w')b

8. BudderMC

I've heard good things about this, I should watch it. After I finish my list of all the other ones I'm supposed to watch <_<

At least the intro song is sick. "My Soul, Your Beats!" IIRC?

9. Allecto

Cowboy Bebop, obviously.
    Umineko no Naku Koro Ni- It's so deliciously creepy!
    Michiko to Hatchin - Probably my favorite anime of all time. I can't get over how amazing it is.
    Azumanga Daioh - It's adorable (but not moeblob) and still manages to have awesome female characters.
    Baccano! - Just plain epic.

10. Tails47

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Sailor Moon! Not the crappy american dub haha. its an amazing anime!

11. JustMeForNow

I used to watch more when I had more than mobile internet and I tend to read more manga ... But recently I watched and liked Revonutionary Girl Utena, Ouran Host club (I'm honey in a cosplay group), death note, and Hetalia (while being total crack I enjoy it immensely)...

12. Sayu

Death Note and Kuroshitsuji :slight_smile:

13. RemyLeBeau

RemyLeBeau Guest

*looks around awkwardly and sighs*

Why can I admit to watching My Little Pony, but I get so nervous someone will learn I like anime?

I love Hetalia. For some reason I'm Spain...

14. Myria

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I watch My Little Pony too lol ^_^

I've been wanting to watch (or read) Hetalia but I haven't been able to yet

15. JustMeForNow

I (will soon) cosplay hetalia with freinds :slight_smile: I'm belgium, Finland, and some others.. But... Spain is a pedophile... (bad touch trio)

16. RemyLeBeau

RemyLeBeau Guest

Yeah, I alternate between him and Prussia. And no he's noooot. He's too oblivious for that lol. It's lead to some cracky pairings since my girlfriend is either Canada or America- GAH WHY AM I ADMITTING THIS?

*goes back into anime closet and locks door*

...And yet I'm totally cool with dressing up as the Riddler in public.

17. JustMeForNow

Noooo! *drags out of closet* don't hide! our canada and america are dating so we have AmeriCan!

18. RemyLeBeau

RemyLeBeau Guest

We ended up with Prussia and America. Again, cracky pairings out the ying yang! Though America and Prussia are the most awesome, so it works.

19. stupidIvan

Ummmmmmm, I don't actually watch a lot of anime (I'm a manga fella, mostly!). My favorite anime are probably Monster, Cromartie High, GeGeGe no Kitaro, Marvelous Melmo, Patalliro and Golgo 13! :::: )

20. windswaker

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My top five favorite animes would probably be

1.) Code Geass: Because it was my first REAL anime.

2.) Angel Beats!: This anime. I'm not quite sure how to describe it but it was amazing.

3.) Clannad: Have yet to watch After Story but will soon. This anime made me cry so much. It was perfect. Everything about it just perfect.

4.) Puella Magi Madoka Magica: I was reluctant to watch this for a very long time. But I kept hearing how awesome this was and decided to give it a try. Best.Decision.Ever.

5.) Hetalia Axis Powers: Hetalia is hilarious and the yaoi pairings are everywhere. Apparently I'm Japan

Others I liked and finished were
    Kuroshitsuji
    Mirai Nikki
    K-On!
    Soul Eater
    Fruits Basket
    Princess Jellyish
    Highschool Of the Dead
    Claymore
    Murder Princess
    Lupin III: Castle of Cagliostro
    Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Others I like but am still watching
    Higurashi When they Cry
    Umineko No Naku Koro Ni
    Another
    Tsuritama
    One Piece
    Fairy Tail
    Deadman Wonderland
    xxxHOLiC
    Air
    Baccano!
    Bamboo Blade
    Casshern Sins
    Chobits
    Elfen Lied
    Ghost Hound
    Kaze no Stigma
    Shakugan no Shana
    Junjou Romantica
    Black Rock Shooter
    Kimi ni Todoke
    Death Note
    Lucky Star
    Fullmetal Alchemist
    Nichijou
    Durarara!!
    Gunslinger Girl
    D.Gray Man
    FLCL
    Blood+
    Kill Me Baby!
    Fate/Stay Night
    Blue Exorcist
    So as you can see I start watching a lot of animes and don't finish them.