1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Martin, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedState

Once again..the Southeastern Conference will be in the national title game...and it will be Alabama most likely...once again.

Suck it SEC haters.

I love it when all you SEC haters doubt ME when it comes to football.

Oregon...Portland..you hippies..you lost to the smart kids tonight..you spent too much time smoking dope and putting up your hemp-paper "Free Tibet" and Obama signs instead of preparing for the football game.
    A fancy pants uniform will only get you so far.
    Looks like the SEC will get 7 in a row

But, then again, when you are someone like me...you're always part of the best.

#7821 RedState, Nov 17, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2012
  2. Ridiculous

I don't know what has happened to this forum in the last month or so but just about every thread has been a big fight lately :lol:.

3. Stridenttube

Stridenttube Guest

My thoughts exactly

4. vyvance

What's the hold up arksys? Release GGXXAC+R on psn already.

5. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think I'm getting strep throat. I'm not sure but I woke up unable to swallow and my throat is really red. This could be bad since I can't call in to work anymore. I'll do it if I have to. I can't tell if it is strep throat, allergies, a cold, or that I haven't had enough water.

6. samizer0313

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Heh heh thinking about her.
    Sam don't get attached. Just no.

7. Kidd

Kidd Guest

I've been through my share of shitty guys. Trust me. This is the first guy I've been genuinely attracted to in a very, very long time. Like, since probably high school. I tried to settle for guys in the past and it was just horrible all around. I really hope things work out for you, I really do. But if it doesn't. There will be other boys. Prettier boys, smarter boys, kinder boys. And you will be happy with one of them someday, if not this guy. I know how it feels to be rejected and it fucking hurts--I swear I have never felt uglier, dumber, fatter, and more disgusting and hopeless than I did at that moment. But I'm still here and I think I'm better off for it. And if it had worked out with those earlier boys, I'd never have met my football dude. And they don't hold a flame next to him.

------------------------------------

But anyway, I'm home from my sister's apartment. I haven't seen her in a while and now I remember why. She always used to be my number one defender, my knight in shining armor. But now that I don't need one, all she does is try to tear me down. It's like the power dynamic in our relationship was turned on its head and now she's just evil. She knows I have a complicated relationship with food. Last night all I wanted was some ham and pineapple pizza. I ate three slices which is a lot for me, and then I went back for another piece because I hadn't ate anything except that yesterday, and she's like, "You're going to get so fat." I said, "I weigh 145 right now, I'm actually fine with my weight for once." And she's like, "Yeah, well, you'll never see 144 again." Have I mentioned that I've dealt with an ED? Bitch. I don't know what made her turn on me like this but I'm so sick of it. Sad thing is I think I'm going to get old and have no real relationship with my family whatsoever and I'm at peace with that now. Fuck her and my brother both.

8. The Escapist

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Jesus. Netflix is creepy. Well, like dreamcatcher said, paying AGAIN would just seem like a waste. I've found a few on YouTube, and people link to them in that one thread on here. The huge thread for support or whatever it is.

9. Bolin

I don't generally recommend this since it really isn't fair to the movie rating, but if you REALLY REALLY REALLY want to see a certain LGBT movie, you can do what I did. Granted, I was the only one that used the Netflix account and I paid for it, but my television is huge, and my little sister sometimes played on my PS3, so I didn't want her to see the gay movies I saw.

So, I sometimes did this. I'd watch the LGBT movie and rate it 1 star, regardless of whether or not I thought it was a good movie (they were usually horrible anyways). Then, I'd go online and just find random tv shows or movies I'd previous watched and enjoyed before, and rate those with 5 stars. I'd also do the little survey thingy where they try to recommend movies according to your tastes. That kept Netflix from recommending gay movies to me. Like I said, it's not really fair, but if you REALLLLLY want to watch a movie that's there, then that's something you could try.

10. The Escapist

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ^ That's pretty creative. I agree that's it's not really fair, but I think it's understandable enough.

11. Lad123

Think I've finally gotten over 'something' that has been crushing me so much lately. It can only get better :slight_smile:

12. The Escapist

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Both of my brothers invited us for Thanksgiving, guess we'll try to see the one who lives closest us and we haven't visited forever. We'll be having our own dinner about a week after because we don't get paid until after. I like that since Thanksgiving has some nasty roots. Annnd, if we DO go I will be thoroughly uncomfortable because of many personal reasons. Just on the surface, he doesn't know I'm bi and it's not a far cry if you read my Facebook activity. My interested in tells it plain, but no one looks at that.
    Then I'll have to hear a bunch of anti-vegan comments. Again.

13. Ticklish Fish

So I was over-sleeping and thinking about the crush who I thought I have gotten over...
    I seriously need to find a new crush or flaws of the old crush...

14. Jared

I finally have to start shaving regularly :frowning2: though the fact that I made it to 19 without having to is nice. On the plus side I'm finally getting a treasure trail and chest hair :slight_smile: I just hope I don't get super hairy like a lot of Italians seem to.

15. Vesper

I went for a workout with a friend yesterday, and it's become glaringly obvious how out of shape I've gotten in the past few weeks. My throat's raw, my heart is still palpitating, and my body aches all over.

#7835 Vesper, Nov 18, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2012
  16. caramba2654

Lucky you. I started getting chest hair when I was 13. ¬¬

17. Bolin

I feel terrible...physically, emotionally, and mentally.

In other news, I think Dennis Leary is extremely hot, despite the fact that he's in his 50's and more than old enough to be my father.

18. Amicus

Ever since I moved past my anorexia, I've been having trouble eating in the mornings; not because I don't want to, but because I have this weird sense of fullness/nausea. Usually I'm able to push through it, but sometimes it takes me over an hour just to finish a bowl of cereal or a sandwich. This past weekend, though, my appetite has completely evaporated to the point where even thinking of eating something nearly triggers my gag reflex >.< Time to go talk to a physician, methinks.

After all this craziness with food over the past year and a half, I will never again take for granted the ability to eat like a normal human being.

What an awful thing for her to say. :icon_sad: Good for you for not letting it trigger you, though!

19. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm up to my eyeballs in stress and seriously can't wait for the holidays. :frowning2:

Also, tonight's X Factor result was SHIT.

20. RebelD

There's a fire heading towards town, I can already smell the smoke. Wonder if it will reach us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.