1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Martin, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

I DONATED BLOOD TODAY!!!
    OMG, I am soo proud of myself!!! I don't know why I would ever freak out about this, it didn't even hurt!!!

2. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Urgh. My house mate once again shows outright selfishness by dropping a massive bomb on us with regard to moving into our new house next year. No, you do not get to make those kind of choices without consulting the rest of us and show such lack of consideration as to how your decisions might affect us. This isn't just about you, it includes all four of us. Henceforth, stop acting like such a douchebag about it. Kthxbi.

3. Drakey

can't help but remember that one commercial with the german guy manning the lighthouse when he gets a call on the radio saying "we're sinking!!" to which he replies "what are you sinking about?" xD

4. Mellowish

great, i'm in one of those really depressed moods again...

5. philosophy4life

I really need to be studying :bang:

6. Bolin

7. Vesper

Glad it went well! :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 21st May 2012 at 07:22 PM ----------

So should I, but Tumblr has consumed my soul.

8. Bolin

That's the power of Tumblr, baby.

9. TheGreyMan

I'm so frustrated.

I really want to come out of the closet to the vast majority of people at this point, or at the very least be able to tell people when they ask me.

My mom, who knows, is totally accepting but thinks I'll be a victim of something horrible if I come out before high school ends or I have a significant other.

I hate being in like this and having to speak with those that know about it using wrong pronouns and in hushed tones. UGH. I know it's because she cares, but I just feel like a caged animal. I just want someone to love :/

10. Drakey

Fallout New Vegas is raising my blood pressure by being frustrating >.>

11. starfish

12. Bolin

My goodness, okay. I accidentally fell asleep while watching Law and Order: SVU, and I know that's going to mess up my sleep schedule....and I actually felt tired and sleepy today, too. x_x

13. Nodnarb

I love my parents and my sister, and we all get along great and everything. But I am so glad to not be living with them any more. It's strange to think how far off being out on my own seemed just a couple years ago, and how quickly and uneventfully it has happened.

14. Drakey

One time I fell asleep during Law and Order and I had a nightmare about it xD

15. Kidd

Kidd Guest

My birthday was pretty chill today, mostly. I had my first legal drink of wine at 12:01, and a billion people owe me a dinner and drinks now, I want a strawberry margarita. I was working in the Clerk of Courts today and I was filing judgement liens in the records room when all of the probation officers barged in and sang me happy birthday which was honestly just mortifying. I didn't tell any of them what today was to prevent that exactly but my idiot friends kept calling the probation office's phones (I wasn't even working there today!) to wish me a happy birthday instead of just texting me like normal people, and that's how they got tipped off. >.>

Plus, I talked to my boss today too which was really, really, scary and I asked her if I could go with my mentor and his partner to the rehabilitation centers with them this Thursday assuming they don't get subpoenaed for court that day and she said I could if I wanted. I knew she would let me go but like I said before, she's like the worst mix of Miranda Priestly and Delores Umbridge. She's a real piece of work, and even though she let me go, I feel like maybe she's not the happiest about it but she knew when she hired me that I had already committed to my internship for the summer too, so. It's really stressful to balance an internship and work like this.

I'm just really tired of being a student and putting in my dues. My schedule is so crazy hectic. But I keep telling myself that I only need to put up with a year of this, and then I'll have the grades and the experience and the connections to go just about anywhere I want...

16. Drakey

started watching Mad Men. Hope this show is as good as the other AMC series that I've seen :3

17. starfish

Mad Men is awesome. You'll enjoy it.

18. Drakey

awesome! I hope I do enjoy it seeing as it takes place in my favorite decade :3

19. starfish

Why are trains so expensive?

20. Drakey

I just took a photo of myself hoisting a can and labeled it "true story" because of an inside joke between me and my friend x3 im such a geek

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.