1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Martin, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

Holy shit! So I ended up getting a 79 on my programming class! How? I have nooo idea. I'm pissed right now, though. This professor is freaking anal about everything. I bet you she is one of those people who won't round up because she is a bitch and she hates the world....jk, but still! Agh! xD I'm in the process of finishing all the assignments that I didn't get to (4 in total) and seeing if she admits them for half credit or something. I only need 12 points to get a B. Come on, don't be a bitch!!! >.>

After this class though, I'm freaking done!!! The semester is over and yay!! :grin: Now I can really spend time on some projects I have in mind and helping a local group out. SOOOO close yet so far :frowning2:

2. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

3 hours later and I'm finally done. Now lets hope she takes it.... what kind of person wouldn't take it, right? I mean...no one can be that mean. Right? I'll keep telling myself that until I hear a no :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: xD

3. Eric

I try to be as environmentally conscious as the next guy, but I cannot live with a low-flow shower head. Can't do it. Impossible.

4. Zach93

Zach93 Guest

College Prep English 12 class is so boring. -.- ... is this seriously how boring college English is?? this class needs another gay/bi guy in it, then this class would be interesting xD yeah.. wishing I had a friend here that I could spill my guts to. :/ I hate not having people to really talk to here... Sorry peeps just one of those moods. But things will be fine :grin: any who!! How about that weather. Here its freaking crazy, I'm talking about being hot as hell for most of April then this week the mornings have been cold as ever, rainy, and even during the day it hasn't really gotten past 65-70!! Bring back the 85's!! I want the heat dang it!! I want to be able to run around outside without being cold. The only good the cold is for is when you have a bf/gf it gives you a reason to stay inside and snuggle on the couch while watching a movie. :slight_smile:

5. Eponine

You evil, motherf***ing p.o.s. DON'T WAKE ME UP AT 6:30 AM. THERE IS NO GODDAMNED REASON TO.

6. Meropspusillus

3 more days of classes left. In my entire undergraduate career. Shit.

7. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I completely wasted the whole morning, but the last hour or so has been rather productive. :slight_smile:

8. RemyLeBeau

RemyLeBeau Guest

I have never felt so miserable in my entire life.

9. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, I was thinking about what picture of same-sex couples marrying would look good on a marriage equality brochure I'm doing, but then I saw this pic (amongst all the other completely innocent pics :wink:):

[​IMG]

Yeah, now all I can think about is...well, you're getting the picture, I assume :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

------------------------
    Edit: And now I just saw this pic of Marcus Bachmann:
    [​IMG]

and wondered how the hell does anyone think this guy isn't gay, just look at him for heaven's sake!!! Sheesh.

#209 Browncoat, Apr 25, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2012
  10. Kupo!

Kupo! Guest

Kill me now. just plunge the knife into my heart and be done with it already.

11. Fairybread

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    5/7 advisors online :confused: that's a few (plus over half the mods, and I think a few others?

And, I really don't wanna go to school today, it's a horrible place to be.

And other things :/

12. kyle 1

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
  13. Harve

Snowed here today at times.

21c / 70f in Munich, mainland Europe.

Fucking islands!

14. Bolin

Wow, it is insanely hot outside. x_x My mother has an air-conditioned car, so why doesn't she just use it instead of making me use mine, which does n---oh, right, yeah. *rolls eyes*

Also, I'm re-watching the first season of Avatar: The Last Airbender again for like the 5th time in the past two weeks. Good stuff. Never gets old. =P

15. Cascade

Done finals! This means I am free for the summer. Not really free though because work and such.

16. FJ Cruiser

I just tried out for the College Jeopardy tournament. I think I'll be right on the fence as to whether I get to the next round or not.

17. Bolin

Ugh, Bolin, why are you so adorable and why do you make my heart beat so fast ;ASLKDFJE;AOWIJF23904AQ39FNAS;DF

[​IMG]

#217 Bolin, Apr 25, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2012
  18. EM68

Let's go B's!!!!

19. Stonkle

Out Status:
    Some people
    Gah! Stupid sexy person with a stupid sexy beanie with a stupid sexy bass clarinet with a stupid sexy androgynous appearence which greatly confuses me about you're orientation, WHY YOU NO LEAVE MY THOUGHTS?

Also, for some reason, my phone won't let me spell the word "mudkips" without autocorrecting to "Muslims".

20. Nodnarb

Today was far too busy. Normal classes, plus a final. And a research study I participated in. And then we spent the last three and a half hours working on practice problems studying for our accounting final. Other than my one hour lunch break, I've had half an hour of free time all day. Other than the time I'm wasting right now, obviously. I haven't even ate since noon.

Still have another homework assignment to work on tonight. Probably should study as well. But my brain is no longer working correctly...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.