1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Martin, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. National holiday tomorrow :grin:

2. nicecoolguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Dang it. I thought about you today and checked out your Facebook profile. To this day, I don't know why I didn't try harder to make you mine. The sad part was, I knew we were compatible but I just didn't pursue it. Even now that we're far away from each other, I still wanna, hang out with you, be with you,something, because I know if we had that chance, you would see too how good of a match we are. Is that possible? Should I have to get over you? I've been on dates recently, but only one has even come close to being like you. Maybe I'm still single for a reason, or maybe you are another one that got away, though I don't know that I'm okay with that possibility.

3. Of Mice and Men

In a depression because Pip got freaking eliminated on The Voice. :/ Not in the mood to do this biology report either.

4. Possibly Maybe

I have this overwhelming desire to learn Russian.

5. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    WOW, good job Chelsea! *shocked face*

6. Kidd

Kidd Guest

I totally didn't even realize it until I was on my way home that I had just left my last constitutional law class, since I'm skipping it on Thursday to work instead. This semester has been hellish, absolutely total hell, because I've been so busy. Now that it's almost over I just can't mentally or physically accept it. You know how sometimes when you're on a treadmill and you've been running for a long time, and then you get off, but you still feel like the ground is moving under you? That's how I feel.

7. Vesper

I'm ridden with guilt because I'm actually glad that tonight's anime night has been cancelled. That said, knowing me, I'm not going to use the freed-up time to do anything productive.

8. Just Adam

Agreed soon and JT was sent off and barca score i was like it over cheating wins again. But they did it with an insane amount of luck lol

So sorry for JT. Ok shouldnt knee the guy but im sick o these players getting a tap and throwing themselves to the floor crying and rolling about screaming only to jump back up.

9. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

I am not heartless, I am human. I am affected by the things around me, I feel numb. I feel overwhelmed and angry almost always...When did my life start turning this way? When did my emotions start to get the better of me? When did my armor start to crack? When will this feeling go away? Am I really as hopeless as they say? Am I really doomed to fail at life? Am I really that pathetic? Does depression really rule me, or is it something else? How is it I can not share this with someone, is it because I trust no one? Why can't I trust people? Am I really in my own little bubble? Do I even care what happens in my life anymore? Is it worth it? Does this post have a purpose? Do I have a purpose?? Am I weak??

10. LailaForbidden

I breathe and eat and move. i have blood running through my veins...i have a pulse, a heartbeat. But i'm not alive, not really. I have been utterly consumed by the pursuit of my passions. I am Odysseus and Midas and Narcissus, never realizing that I am the sole cause of my downfall. I have seen my relfection, fell in love with its empty promise, yet still i look into the waters, hypnotized by that promise. I wonder, if I remain, will i at least turn into white flowers? I doubt it. Because I am not a woman, not a child. I have been destroyed by a superficial desire...i am empty. I am meaningless.

11. paper person

So my friend would have gone to prom as bro's knowing i wasnt going to ask a special lady. Too bad hes going with a junior now.

12. Drakey

really annoyed with my school right now :/

13. RemyLeBeau

RemyLeBeau Guest

I'm going to die. stupid ill. i hate it. i freaking haaaate being sick,

14. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's strange how, during the regular season, I could care less about the NHL. May as well not exist...

Yet,
    when the playoffs come around, I can't take my eyes off it. Completely and totally engaged, with every series, every game. Just so odd that I go from not caring to knowing with absolute certainty that the Stanley Cup playoffs are the best postseason tourney out there..

15. Bolin

Today is one of those days where I just don't care about anything anymore. I just feel so numb.

At least I got a gift card in the mail.

16. Nodnarb

The police reports are half the fun of VEISHEA...

17. Mellowish

i f***ing hate crushes on straight guys >:O
    i'm swear i'm gonna actually going to try to get over this now!!!!

18. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    1 thing done... about a million more to do.. I'm glad that summer is almost here.

19. starfish

Yes, I saw that interview today. It dosen't really say much, but I could just see the message boards lighting up.

I think it was very smart of him to say that. It puts him publicly on the record as supporting the team, but at the same it puts word out that he would be open to change.

Even though he has a huge contact, I think he would an easy sell. He is a great goalie, and with the front loading in the contact Vancouver has already already paid nearly 30% of it, but the contract has 10 years left.

20. Colton

Didn't ask for your opinion. So naturally, I don't care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.