1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Piercings??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KaotikPrincess, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Atticus

I only have two piercings that I wear frequently. My mother doesn't know that I'm planning on having another done. I've got my right nostril and the left ear, upper cartilage, pierced. My lobes have been pierced forever but I don't wear ear rings. I just like my titanium blue stud in my ear. My dad bought the nose piercing for me for my fifteenth birthday. My mom approved. I got my ear done in February, called my mom to tell her, and she said, "Well this better be the last one!" I want more. I want to have a second piercing just under the one on my ear as well as the tragus.

2. cheshire

Out Status:
    Some people
    Now I have 10 piercings:
    4 in left 3 in right ear, navel, tongue and left nostril
    I used to have more aside from these: 2 in right eyebrow- had to take them out because they kept getting irritated when it's cold outside and one of those were infected almost everyday; nose bridge piercing- quite similar story as with eyebrow; snake bites- got bored of it, besides it was asymmetric; 5 in both ears- one in left ear constantly hurt so took it out, 2 from right ear were rejected after terrible infection; and monroe that was badly pierced- it was so swollen for the first day that ball insert popped away from stud and there were so much blood afterwards, made me scared ,I'm pretty sure it was from arterie or something like that. But everything healed well and really quick.

I think about getting angel bites and septum now x)

3. samizer0313

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When I was five (I know that's a bit young but it was a birthday present), I got my ears pierced. It really hurt, especially because they did one of them wrong since sometimes my earring has an odd time getting in. I haven't got a piercing since and not planing to, even though my mom wants me to.

4. BajanBoy13

This really sucks.... I told my cousin (older,male one) and brother that I wanted to get my cartilage done and they where like noo you will look like a queer :frowning2: Fucking Cunts

---------- Post added 17th Apr 2012 at 06:06 PM ----------

Excuse the language :slight_smile:

5. timo

Whoah that's a lot of piercings in yr post. Highlighted this one cause I've got a little question about the snake bites: do they leave a big mark? Cause I'd love to get them, but I'm afraid if I get bored of them/take them out after a few years, it'll be really obvious I had them. I'm sure it'll be visible I had them, but I'm afraid it'll be a big mark or something

---------- Post added 18th Apr 2012 at 01:23 AM ----------

I'm sorry to hear they think that way :frowning2: But I think that, if you really like it and want to get it, you should just get it done. I mean, in the end you're the one who will wear it and walk around with it, so you should be the one to like it and to judge :slight_smile:

6. KaotikPrincess

Timo - If you get snake bites and want to take them out and keep them out in the future it will be noticeable at first because the holes are still stretched out from the jewellery but if you keep them out long enough the holes will eventually close up from the inside out and the hole on the outside will still be slightly noticeable but not as much because the holes have shrunk. So if you want them get them, they are cool :]

:icon_wink

7. cheshire

Out Status:
    Some people
    Those marks are quite obvious if I tell people about them, but they don't pay attention to that otherwise.I think my holes from the outside haven't shrunk at all, but then I wasn't wearing big piercings after all.
    Besides you can get gel that heals scars. It worked for my sister ,she also had snake bites, I have yet to try that out.x)