1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First straight crush? :3

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Waffles, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Zapha

Reading these stories has been pretty interesting!

My first straight crush was year 8 - the most popular guy in the grade. He was sooo hot, blonde hair, blue eyes, tall - I guess that was why he was popular.

Alas, he was straight - but more importantly, he was conceited, mean to everyone, up himself, and not very intelligent. Young love -_-'

2. stupidIvan

My best friend of two years was my first "straight" crush (as in we're both biofemales).

I am socially awkward, she's not. I asked her out, it didn't go well.

Oops!

Good thing we're no longer friends.

[​IMG]

^^ Artistic rendition of me asking her out.

Kate Beaton, you're so magical!

...Oh dear!

3. fatalmoon91

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    we're just gonna go with my straight crush liked to kiss guys when he got drunk...i may never have him but hes kissed me and that was enough to tug on the heartstrings for too long lol

4. fiddlemiddle

fiddlemiddle Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    The first straight crush, when I was 12 years old. She was an little younger than me and had dark hair and had the most amazing eyes I have ever seen. I never went out with her yet I barely knew her.

#24 fiddlemiddle, Apr 9, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2012
  5. RemyLeBeau

RemyLeBeau Guest

First celebrity straight crush was Orlando Bloom (still love him!)

First "real" straight crush, a boy named Philip in 1st grade until 3rd. He was my age, if not a half-year older. I've yet to meet a dude as sweet and compassionate as he was. A plus was that didn't turn into a suicidal maniac who got me stuck in a relationship that was my first, last and only "relationship" with a guy (thank you Mr. Former Boyfriend).

6. elitechris

i remember knowing i was gay since 2nd grade just because of my attraction to guys, but it wasn't until i went to a new school in 3rd grade when i had my first crush(es). i can't remember which one came first but i had a thing for two guys.
    i don't recall why i fancied them, but i remember i freaked out when i had to do a group project with BOTH of them... they ended up working together while i fell asleep reading :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: i actually have a picture of me with them that the teacher took! they're both smiling while i am looking down pretending to work because i had just woken up :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    i ended up going to school with them all the way to high school. one of them still looks pretty much the same while the other had a huge metamorphosis from "geek" to "jock."

#26 elitechris, Apr 9, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2012
  7. JRNagoya

While there have been a handful of friends and classmates over the years that struck me as being very attractive, it wasn't until I met my best friend's younger brother back in high school that thoughts of "he's attractive" started becoming "I wonder what he looks like naked." He worked out a lot, was tan from being a lifeguard, and was constantly dying his hair blond, brown, orange, or red. And he had the best goofy, lopsided grin. He's grown up, got married, and has a kid, but still rocking the body. Now that I'm more or less out on FB, I have to wonder if he'll ever connect the dots.

8. Lewis

It's hard to pin-point a first! I remember being like 5-6 and always looking at this one guy who was always in the school plays/musicals, he must have been like 10-11, but that is most definitely the oldest memory I have of being attracted to boys. I've had so many in between then and now, even some girls.

I currently like my best friend, he isn't all that good looking, but you'd think we were together already! We tell each other everything and we're always in similar moods.

9. Kidd

Kidd Guest

My first and only straight crush was on one of my best friends, who I met in sixth grade. He really likes to uh, grope guys. Myself included. I've been felt up against my will by him more times than I could possibly count or tell you. Once, during one of those mock car crash skits that schools have before prom to discourage drunk driving, he literally shoved his hands into my pants, into my underwear, while I struggled to silently fight him off. It sounds worse than it was.

He told me and my sister point blank that he likes to kiss guys, and I'd heard stories of him doing things with guys that are undeniably gay. I've seen pictures of him doing these things. He used to walk home holding hands during high school with another one of our friends--who is a guy. He's a pretty strong and vocal supporter of LGBT rights too, so obviously people got suspicious. People have asked him hundreds of times if he's bisexual/gay and he says no, he just really "appreciates men." Now he has a girlfriend and a baby on the way, so I guess he showed us.

He looks exactly like a hispanic Dave Grohl, which is weird because he isn't my 'type' at all. If he came out of the closet today as gay/bisexual I would be at his house in an instant. There's nothing particularly special about him but he's such an individual I can't help myself. He will do or say anything he feels like and he doesn't care if you like it or not, and I really admire that in a person.

10. Andane

Well, I gotta say mine was during my freshman year in high school. I met him in band class, since we play the same instrument and when we had to play with the higher level bands, I got to sit by him. I remember just thinking at first, "Oh, he's kinda cute." It was his eyes that really got me though, he had these gorgeous bright blue eyes. He'd always start up conversations with me and he had a great sense of humor. Needless to say it didn't take long for me to start falling for him xD

11. ThatCoopKid

Well, I've had four haha, but my very first one was Gary Weiss in the fifth grade. It's kinda funny, because I'd always been attracted to him and we ended up becoming pretty good friends afterwards. But my first hardcore straight crush was Branden Novak in sixth. The guy was and still is sexy as hell.

12. Just Passing

The first one that I personally count was a friend that I have had since High School (and still know today) and I can't recall why I was attracted to him other than being funny to be around and a great personality.

13. Eww

Eww Guest

The absolute truth: a good, close friend, whose family was friends with my family. He and I used to drink and party together. I had a massive crush on him and always told him. He was very tall and looked Polynesian and was WAY too young for me. He was about 21 or 22 back then. He told me he knew about my feelings and told me he loved me. That was the beginning and the end of that. And a year later he was killed. His name was John and I am proud to have been friends with such a caring, lovely person. I would have found a way to bear him a child had he asked me to do it. Next question please.

14. Linthras

Linthras Guest

3d year of high school.
    A great guy; intelligent, kind, inspiring and a great body.
    Only downside, you guessed it: straight as an arrow.

15. ilovecats

ilovecats Guest

The first one was a girl I met in an after school club. It was in 7th grade, and the club was centered around anime and manga. The whole group seemed to be really interested in one particular manga, so we assigned one character from the story to each of us. The girl and I got characters that happend to be lovers. So I could flirt with her and hug her because it looked like we were just playing along. However, I soon realized that I enjoyed being close to her I bit more than I should. I secretley had a crush on her. At the time I tried to brush it off and try to convince myself that I was heterosexual, but later I acknowlegded it as a crush.

A month or two after meeting her at the club she ended up joing a sport, and could not make it to the meetings. I was pretty devastated. Every time I saw her in the hallway I would try to catch her attention, but I ended up just looking stupid, and she didn't even notice me anyways. I discovered this year that she has a boyfriend, and their relationship is so sweet that it makes me feel sick. I'm majorly jealous of the lucky dude that gets to date her, but I still wish them the best of luck in their relationship.

And why did I like her? One- she has an awesome personality. Two- She's insanley beautiful. Three-She seems so sweet and loving. Her and her boyfriend give each other little kisses, hold hands, and do loads of other cute stuff. I wish I could do that with her.

Long reply is long.

#35 ilovecats, Apr 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2012
  16. ravenwolf23

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I once had (and still do sort of have ) this crush on this boy in 8th grade, who is with me in my 9th grade now. He's super adorable, both in personality (pokemon, portal, etc...total nerd!) and in looks, with his nerdy glasses and walnut hair and perfect skin. He's super flamboyant but he keeps on insisting that he's straight whenever I bring it up. He doesn't know I like him, even though I have for 2 years now... :/ I still just want to kiss him so bad!!! :grin:

17. Lewis

I have a little crush (huge) on my best friend. He's straight, but often confuses me and I know it's not intentional because he thinks I'm straight too. When we're drunk he'll kiss me sometimes (no tongues, just a normal kiss on the lips) and only last night, we slept in the same bed and he kept putting his arms around me, but that was just because he found it comfortable, I'm pretty sure he's definitely straight.

I would never ever jeopardise our friendship by saying anything, but it's tough. When he does things like I said in the previous paragraph, it really gives me weird feelings of hope and then I just get disappointed when I realise that he's straight and he talks about a girl or does something with a girl.

He's not even my type in terms of looks, but because of our friendship, it has really developed over time. Nothing will come of it, but I really wish it could.

18. Lord Phoenix

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My first crush (my only crush actually) is a senor in the school I go to (his name is Matt)
    he's a bit smaller than me,and black hair with facial hair (I find chin beards hot for some reason...). He's also really nice and is friends with most of the special ed kids. However I think that it's his eyes, so brown and look beautiful I could stare into them for hours (I don't understand why everyone is attracted to blue eyes, maybe it's because I have blue eyes...)
    I'm a bit sad that he's going to college next year and I'm not, but it's okay there's someone out there for me anyways.

19. GayJay

I have been crushing a girl at my school for about 2 years. It's not so much a crush anymore since i have had a girlfriend but i still find her amazingly hot.
    She's in lessons with me and is pretty mush my kind of girl. She is adamant she is straight but something tells me she isn't. Or maybe that was just my hopes.

20. brocub

First I need to preface that the high school I went to was grades 7 to 12. Although the grade 7s and 8s had their own separate wing of the school, they could still interact with the older kids through extracurriculars.

When I was in grade 8, I joined my school's improv team. That's when I met him. For the intents and purposes of this, I'll label him as L (you know, first initials and all). He was in grade ten and looked like an older version of me. Dark blond hair, chubby (muscular chubby as in he could pick a person up without thinking.... he's a rugby player), goatee, deep brown eyes, super friendly, funny, and thought of me as a little brother. I was in my "maybe I'm just bicurious and I'll go with the flow stage," so when I started to crush on him, I was oddly fine with it. In grade nine, we were both in the school musical and I was cast as his understudy. At this point I had accepted that my sexuality was real and not fleeting and an episode of depression started. He caught on when we were changing in the locker rooms that something was wrong, so he pulled me into a hug when he was wearing just his underwear. After that, I started to become distant from him because I didn't want my feelings to get stronger. In grade ten, I came out. As soon as he heard he pushed me into a locker. I had an ongoing feud with him during my grade 11 year (he came back to re-do some courses because he failed data management and couldn't get into his university of choice) and we ended up in two of the same classes. I had this habit of calling him out on his flaws (the same ones I found endearing). And that was my first straight crush.

In fact, all of my crushes have been straight crushes. Mainly cause the guys I do hook-up with are either much older than me, have boyfriends and are in an open relationship, or have girlfriends and are closeted.