Gays - Need opinions!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Zaio, Mar 30, 2012.

1. jimL

The nice thing about getting your ears pierced is that you can take them out whenever you want....unlike tattoos. I have both ears pierced, that way you can have right left or both. I think they are sexy on a guy. Just my opinion for what its worth.

2. Zaio

Zaio Guest

Actually you're spot on.

Thank you! I will get my ears pierced then as I can always take them out :slight_smile:

Just a question - Once the 6 weeks are up will the hole heal over? Will I need to poke the earring in every now and then to prevent it? How does it work if you don't end up using one for a while?

3. Bolin

In addition to this, the number and size of piercings also makes me notice it more, but usually not in a positive way. I'm fine with a single, simple piercing in one ear, or even one in each ear, but that's it. Also, I generally don't find it attractive to have piercings anywhere other than the ears.

4. jimL

You want to be sure to leave them in for the full six weeks. I would say to keep using them on and off for a year. Then they wont close up if you use them once in a while. I have cz, hoops, a diamond and some topaz. Its nice to have a variety to go with different things that I wear. Us gay guys have to look good ...right?

5. amwm2wm3

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This part I can answer. :lol: I have two holes on the bottom and three on the top in each ear. The tops I haven't tried to put earrings in in several years, but I bet I probably could. As for the bottoms, I can go months and months without putting earrings in and then pop some in. It might hurt a little, but it isn't a big deal. I'd keep them in for a few months and then make sure to put them in pretty frequently at first, though.

6. west72

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    It depends on if it suites the person, but I say unlike getting a tattoo you can always take the earrings out, so its no big deal, try it out and see how it looks.

7. GoogieHowser

GoogieHowser Guest

I think it depends on the person too. me, i couldn't pull it off. but it looks hot on a young guy, like justin bieber

8. Loras

i love studs on guys. I prefer in the left ear because right is the "gay ear". Thats just because i try not to flaunt the fact that im gay but it wouldnt really bother me. I dont like earings on older guys though. Im 21 and thinking of taking my peircing out some time soon

9. Artemicion

They took the words out of my brain. XD

10. Carpe Diem

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    If you're going to pierce it, do it on the gay ear. Well, since you're planning to do that already, so I guess all that's left for me to comment on the the choice of earing.

Well, I prefer something simple (simpler than what you have in mind) but generally I think it should go with your style more importantly.

I'd go for guys with studs and it's easier for me if it's on the right ear because I'll know that I don't have to rely on my useless gaydar. :grin:

11. Lewis

I don't think that's really a decision other people should make for you, do what makes you happy. I really don't think that anyone would be put off you just for having a piercing.

12. jimL

So just curious.....did you get your ears pierced? :thumbsup:

13. Loras

I think ear piercings are hot on most guys, i got mine done but i think it suits me. When i got it done i wanted a subtle stud but then i decided to go for a bit bigger and i think it looks really good!
    I wouldnt get my right ear pierced because it is generally refered to as the gay ear and im not a fan of showing off my sexuality and even if i was i dont really believe it says much except to give an excuse for people to make fun of you