1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you fantasize about when you have a crush?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Chickzak, Feb 14, 2012.

1. I usually fantasize about holding hands, smiling with eachother...kissing...and for some reason I almost always fantasize about camping with him lol or haing him the passenger in my car. I'm a dreamer, so I fantasize a lot, I could go on forever...

when i fantasize about girls its usually just sex....which is boring...lol

2. Hazel

I tend to fantasize about cuddling, especially when I'm curled up on a couch or in bed without. My cat only tolerates so much.

3. gleek

Making out on a beach I visited in France :slight_smile:

4. gleekfanatic

gleekfanatic Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    We're out on the dance floor doing the Argentine Tango... ~sighs~

5. Rinto

Rinto Guest

I imagine being touched in more ways than one by a partner; it doesn't matter if it's a girl or a boy but I prefer imagining a scene with my boy crush.

6. Jordash

Spooning all night long. Oh and lots of kissing and small sweet talk.

7. Robotpie

For me, it's mostly just stupid stuff. Like her asking me how I am, or somehow magically seeing her outside of school. Just talking to her, really, because I never seem to get to.

8. Paper Heart

For me, my crushes have fallen into two categories.

1. The sex crush. Ahh the fantasies of getting down and dirty :icon_wink
    2. The romantic crush. This one had me mainly fantasize about doing menial things, like going driving around, talking and not talking, reading our books together with coffee (my head on his lap), and really just enjoying his company :icon_bigg

9. Maria98

Out Status:
    A few people
    I always daydream about really romantic stuff.
    Like, I imagine myself as a guy with my perfect boyfriend giving each other kisses and cuddling and talking, holding hands etc
    I daydream ALL THE TIME.

10. Elven

Generally when I daydream its just about being with them, holding each-other, kissing, cuddling, etc. Just generally enjoying each others company =]

11. Maxis

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I usually fantasize about kissing, dancing, sometimes even getting naughty (that's rare :$), and sometimes sitting at the edge of a cliff, watching the sunset, just, talking. :3

12. OhCrap

OhCrap Guest

I don't know how to answer this, I'm an intense person and so it's either I feel nothing or love. I've only ever had one 'light' crush and it ended as soon as he cut off his David Bowie-like hair and tried to hide his Russian accent(superfical, no?).

The rest of the time it's the 'love' stuff; getting gray with them, buying a house, having children, just generally building a life together.

13. Kawaii Kitty

Kawaii Kitty Guest

Cuddling and kissing mainly. On rare occasions being touched.

14. silkfrog1292

^ that

I'm really introverted and quiet, so when i fantasize about my crush it would be me sitting with him on a bench overlooking the harbour, his arms around me and we'd telling each other humorous stuff that happened at work, where we'd go for dinner, when we'll buy a house together etc.

I'm a little weirded out by this, but then i always think simple daily life things are more romantic than poetic or melodramatic ones. :icon_redf

15. ok455

Everything under the sun. Us going on adventures,Going to the beach at night and cuddling. Making out,Sexual,Cuddling while watching tv. Us graduating College and watching each other grab our diploma. I know its mean but us arguing and running back to each other arms, Coming out to our families. And the both of us packing up and moving to another state.

16. Skyfire13

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yep this is pretty much exactly how I feel when I am crushing on someone. For some reason or another all I can think about are happy, inspiring, life-affirming thoughts. Thoughts and fantasies about going on grand and mini-adventures, cooking fun new things, finding ways of making him happy and getting him to smile. I get so much energy, so much creativity, and so much passion for life and wanting to share it with him that I can't help but feel genuine happiness. And, as you said, while I genuinely love his body in its entirety I have a really hard time picturing them in a sexual situation with me.

17. IrishJ

Being spooned and maybe forked..

18. lethalenemy23

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like thinking about my crush coming up to me & saying, "Oh God, I never knew I liked girls until I met you." Basically being all over me. Teeheehee

Other than that, I like thinking of being able to sleep next to my love & holding her hand, I'm a big cuddler so I like that thought. Kissing her in some forbidden place like behind the school or in my basement when know one's home & maybe getting busy, or under the stars in my backyard with her head on my shoulder & her fingers tangled in my hair. Numnumnum...

I've had darker fantasies which involve smoke mingled with low-volume rock music in my dim-lit room, holding hands & getting drunk & kissing & making love. But those are usually only getoff fantasies that aren't very serious. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

19. Mad Man L

It varies. Sometimes, it might be just doing stuff together. Other times, it's making out, and other times, it's, well, activities which require clothes off. :wink:

20. shane1503

shane1503 Guest

if I have "crush" on someone I haven't officially met yet (like stalking on facebook - because I like the look of 'em) I always think of different ways to meet that person - it's always the "meet-cute" I think of...
    If it's someone I know and everything I think of kissing, hugging and just being with that person <3