1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you fantasize about when you have a crush?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Chickzak, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Alex94

Alex94 Guest

Just being with them mostly...cuddling with them, holding them close...

2. needshelp

cuddling with him, making out with him while we're wrapped up in my quilt while we're watching tv shows in the dark. him laying his head on my shoulder while we're in bed together. us being silent just enjoying each other's presence or us talking low enjoying the intimacy we have between us. us having sex with either him having his way with me or me having my way with him. passionate sex. talking about it puts a smile on my face.

3. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I go crazy with imagination when I'm crushing on somebody. But I feel I should mention, I only declare it a crush when it is a full-on infatuation, I see people every day and think, "I'd schtup him in a heartbeat." or, "I wonder what he looks like on his back.", but a crush to me is basically a one-sided romance that plays out in my head, except I never tell the other person.

I fantasize about existing alongside him. Things like making him dinner, laying on the beach at night under the stars, making him laugh, renting a cabin in the woods for the holidays, paying bills, supporting him emotionally, watching movies together, telling each other our biggest dreams, and having grey hair. I also wonder what he looks like in sweatpants.

The only thing I don't fantasize about with my crushes is sex, that for me is what makes it an official crush. I don't know why, but I can't picture someone I (essentially) love in a sexual setting. But I'm sure that wouldn't be an issue in an actual relationship...:wink:

4. Bolin

This is the difference between when I'm crushing and when I'm genuinely in love. If I'm just crushing, I can fantasize about sex, but if I'm in love, I'll feel uncomfortable even entertaining the mere thought of it, and sometimes I'm not even physically attracted to them for awhile (that wears off quickly, though. :wink: ).

5. kirbycat

I've got a serious crush on a good friend who lives a couple states away, so the main focus of my fantasies right now is of when we'll see each other next month (for the first time in ages), and just being in the same room again...of (hopefully) telling him how I feel, and (hopefully) receiving a positive response. And then of course comes everything that would follow - the conversations we'd have, the activities we'd share, the physical closeness, etc.

I almost never fantasize about sex with my crushes. Maybe this sounds weird, but it just feels too...invasive, I guess, or too personal - especially when the feelings are one-sided. Like Black Cat said - imagining that level of intimacy makes it feel official, which feels off when I'm not actually in a relationship with the person.

Actually, this current crush is the first time I've ever really fantasized about sex - I mean actually fantasizing, not just thinking about it. Which has left me wondering if this crush might really be something more than that...which I guess is the exact opposite of what Allegro said. Or maybe I'm just really sexually frustrated. :rolle:

6. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh, well in that case.. considering that my crushes are almost always on (presumably) straight guys - yes, I continue to go on dreaming about a touchy-feely, romantic relationship despite my knowing there is almost no shot of such happening.

I rather convince myself that there's still the slightest of chance that something will happen, though (thus my "presumably" - I'm holding out hope that they're somehow questioning despite all signs saying otherwise). As such, it takes me forever to get over crushes.

My psychotherapist suggested that I simply let the thoughts keep happening and not fight it, claiming that repressing them would only prolong their presence. The "correct" way of dealing with the issue is pretty debatable though.

7. FJ Cruiser

Like others have said before, I don't really think much about sex. Of course the drive is there, but when it's a real crush, your thoughts are occupied with things beyond that. I fantasize about them being in their comfortable clothes, cuddling with them on the couch while we watch a movie. I imagine us hanging out with all our friends that we would share. I imagine us exploring the city together, going on outdoors outings, camping/hiking/swimming/climbing/sharing a hammock :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

Most of all, though, I fantasize the idea of us traveling together, being completely free to be together and experience all that the world has to offer.

Satisfied sigh......

8. NoPlanB

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Going to the movies, him taking me out to dinner, holding hands, and him kissing me without worrying about what other people think.

9. Emberstone

him making the first move, since I dont trust my gaydar.

10. Aya McCabre

Usually not stuff I can post in an all ages forum... though in the case of my gf I just want her back in the same city as me.

11. Valeyard

When I have a crush on a guy, I just imagine hanging out with him. I never see what we're doing, just that he's smiling, and enjoying my company. That's all I want, so it's beyond perfect.
    Sometimes, I think of him shirtless, but those are rare, and not something I usually look for.

12. WillowMaiden

WillowMaiden Guest

I listen to music and picture us falling in love like a music video/music montage. Some songs are cute and catchy like "Lost in the Moment" by Daniel Lee Kendall or "Skinny Genes" by Eliza Doolittle and more sensual love making images music like "Lovesong" by Adele. I day dream and day dream about my crush and me having this sweet romance from beginning and (never to end) beyond. I love day dreaming regardless, so even when I don't have a crush I just imagine a girl I would like to be with or meet one day.

13. squally89

Usually my crushes are taller guys (I am kind of short - 167CM) so I always fantasize that they would lift me up or bend down so I can kiss them :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Very movie like hehe~

Or I fantasize that they loved me in the past, but I never knew...uber anime lol

14. Nightmaric

Just being together. Cuddling and making out really is the farthest it goes. Mostly just think of what he might say if it were happening... Fantasies are always hard to let go of.

15. Artemicion

Cuddling....and some other things...hehe

16. DarkClarity

Sometimes it's just things like cuddling, talking, laying down together, dates and sometimes I think about sex. But that's just a crush.

If it's love then it's different. I imagine spending my life with them. I constantly think about them to the point where it drives me mad. I've had lots of crushes but I've only ever fell in love once. I'm over it now but it took a really long time though.

#36 DarkClarity, Feb 17, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2012
  17. Chickzak

This is so definetly me. I dream about just being really affectionate and doing things together .. lying under the stars holding hands, but not thinking about sex at all, just being really close.. awwh we're such dreamers =)

18. stephaniko

holding hands and kissing usually

19. stupidIvan

Just being with them: reading together, playing games together, going out (and them not being mortified to be seen in public with me!), getting drunk and posting on tumblr (i.e. silly things!), and maybe just sitting around and just being. It's a long time dream of mine to just be able to be with someone I love with all of my heart, who is mine and no one else's!

20. jsmurf

I often fantasize naughty seduction.. Being alone with my crush in his room, and then softly kissing him on the cheek and neck, to get him to feel the same for me (even though it's totally unrealistic, haha). Then progressing to mutual cuddling, then stripping off each other's clothes while engaging in continuous tongue action, followed by a lot of stuff that I guess is too naughty for description. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

(although nothing really unusual, but romantic and sensual to give you a hint)