1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Top 5 most unattractive things

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Rooni321, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Rooni321

Hahahahaha!:roflmao:

2. needshelp

1. having a big ego. (it can make a guy very unattractive. i tend to see that at the gym a lot where you see guys thinking that because they can lift a certain amount of weight or look a certain way that they're better than everybody in the gym. you see it in their walk and whole demeanor. being arrogant and having a big ego doesn't equal confidence)
    2. aggressiveness. (i know as guys that we can be aggressive at times but there's a time and a place for everything. a guy that is aggressive all the time is only saying that he has issues. it just says that he has a tendency to be controlling or a bully)
    3. hygenie/bad breath.

not sure about 4 and 5. i have to think about that.

3. Nightmaric

1)Thinking they are better in any way than me. I prefer being an equal in a relationship. If its something trivial like who plays frisbee better or who loves journey more than I won't care. But smarter, more attractive, etc is not okay to be thought of.

2)Bad hygene, being unkempt not wanting to look good, etc. I'm fine if you like dressing down every now and then but don't dress down to the point you look like you just woke up in a coffin in a cemetery somewhere.

3) overall doucheyness/arogance/willful ignorance. If i can't have a conversation with you, then you aren't getting any. That simple, I have to be able to talk to you, this also includes anyone too shy to talk. Sorry just a major turn off. However, being shy isn't a bad thing, to a point it's okay but if you refuse to talk... We may have issues.

4)Awful taste in movies/tv/music, I'm all for opinions but when you tell me that your favorites are Bieber, two and a half men, and baby geniuses 2 I can't do it. These three thins are very important in my life, I talk about them frequently, I need to and I just don't think it's attractive when someone has completely awful taste ( mind you I like awful stuff sometimes too but not everything I like sucks, of course it's all relative and I'm actually fairly open to trying new things)

5)excessive bodily enhancements, includes steroids, heavy tattoos, many piercings, etc. other than steroids everything is fine in modation. But too much makes people just look bizarre and I'm not one to judge I just find it unattractive. Sorry. Remember only in moderation, I think atoms can be quite sexy if they are the right kind and in the right place.

4. dairyuu

1. Being a homophobe (hating for hate's sake)
    2. Smoking (drugs and tobacco)
    3. You engage in PDA (I don't care who or what you like, but it's awkward when in public)
    4. Rudeness to....how should I put this....servicepeople? Maids, waiters/tresses, janitors, the like
    5. Cat lovers :dry:

5. GoogieHowser

GoogieHowser Guest

1. Always directing any conversation back to yourself or how something relates to you or you're experiences.
    2. Thinking of what you're going to say whilst someone else is talking instead of actually listening to them.
    3. Excessive neediness. We all need to be loved, but don't be so damn desperate about it.
    4. Interrupting others while they talk.
    5. Pausing a conversation to text someone.

6. GoinStag

In Loving Memory

1. Alcoholic/drinks a lot - don't even get me started on it
    2. Overly confident - you come off like a douche and no more than a cheap fuck.
    3. Immaturity - annoying as fuck
    4. unclean - soap and water, bro
    5. pushy with beliefs - everyone has beliefs they don't have to be the same ones, though.

7. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In no particular order:

1. Spitting anywhere but in a bathroom. Ew.
    2. Making noises while chewing...it's quite possible to eat without doing that.
    3. Finding immature things like, say, farting or burping in public to be funny (I mean, I'm fine with my friends engaging in such actions, and finding it funny. But attractive? No.).
    4. Having a very dogmatic/egocentric personality. Just because your brain chemistry suggests that "such and such" system of thinking is the true way of things does not mean that you can now degrade people for believing differently than you. They are merely different than you - respect that difference. :thumbsup:
    5a. I'm searching for the right word, but...highly presumptuous people/anyone that orders their perception of the world by stereotypes? Something like that.
    5b. The hyper-extroverted. I'm sorry but you guys just wear me out. I have no chance of keeping up with you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

Hmm.. I feel really mean and judgmental now..

8. Mad Man L

1. Smoking. Bleurgh.
    2. Unintelligence.
    3. Excessive amounts of hair.
    4. Uncleanliness. Not washing your hands doesn't make you tough, it makes you a retard.
    5. General dickery. Seriously, be a half-decent person or go away.

9. ok455

Over Drinkers/Druggies/Pot Heads- None of this is attractive Pot Heads who shove their opinion about smoking pot down my throat is as annoying as Christians.

Excessive Tattoos- 1 or 2 decent sizes are fine but people who look like they should be in a motorcycle gang. Tats on the lower back, near the ankle, on the back of the neck, or on the hip just seem like an annoying trend.

People can't hold a conversation- I hate when people want to talk and I'm the one carrying the conversation. And when you don't say anything they are saying soooooo? really bothers me

People who need to be in a relationship to be happy. Learn to be happy by your self before bringing someone else into it.

#29 ok455, Feb 9, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2012
  10. Rooni321

I'm gonna have to agree with you 100% on this one.

I even hate when people are rude to cashiers and teachers. Or when people purposely don't clean up their mess because 'the janitor will get it'. And when it comes to old people, fuhget about it.
    Also,
    There was this girl that I liked who was defending them to the death once I brought up how evil I think cats are. Not cute. Now I think she's a tad looney lol

11. kirbycat

It's hard to pick just 5, but here the first ones that come to mind:

1. Smoking.
    2. People who are blindly loyal to one political party/school of thought, regardless of the issues that are actually on the table, and without caring to actually analyze what individual politicians/leaders/etc. are doing. Same thing goes for religion or any other social/ethical arena.
    3. Talking unnecessarily loud in public (or private, for that matter).
    4. People who don't like to read. Not that we have to enjoy all the same books, but to me, a lack of interest in reading in general signifies a lack of interest in education and continuing to learn and think and broaden your horizons. I'm a writer; if you have no interest in the written word, it just isn't gonna work.
    5. People with no sense of adventure. A boring personality and a disinterest in the world beyond your apartment, your job, and the local bar you will get you nowhere with me.

12. Bi As A Kite

1. Tedious
    2. Ignorance
    3. Music taste
    4. Insensitivity
    5. Idiocy

13. Asyl

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    ...It's hard to say just the top 5, haha...

1.) Not understanding the necessity and luxury of anti-antiperspirant/deodorant.
    1.5) Not showering
    2.) Short temper
    3.) Smoking
    4.) No confidence/socially awkward all the time
    5.) closed mindedness

I love a lot of the answers in here!

14. toremi

toremi Guest

whoops... I thought this was top annoyances not... unattractiveness... I have nothing :frowning2:

15. Rob999

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    1. Bad hygiene. This really, really gets to me. Like people who use the toilet, then don't wash their hands, then eat. And then touch me/my food. Ew. Also, I would never date someone with bad oral hygiene. I don't know if that could be considered shallow or not.

2. Elitism.

3. Put-on Machismo. This annoys me to a massive extent. Okay, you're a straight male. I believe you. Your loss if you want to act more macho than you are, makes you boring and try-hard.

4. Gossiping. I hate talking to a person if they just constantly put everyone else down to boost their image/self esteem whatever.

5. (Non)/religious fundamentalism.

16. ok455

I hate people like that, I work at the Hospital Cafe and our own co workers from other departments are so rude to us. Just because you have a College or Tech School education you don't have to be that rude

17. DarkClarity

These are the first that came to mind:

1)Arrogance. - Can't stand somebody who think that they are greatest thing to happen to humanity since the discovery of electricity.
    2) Self-rightious religious people - "Follow the Lord or burn!" - No, just :***: off please. I don't tell you how to live your life.
    3) Extremely sellfish and greedy people - We're all guilty of being a bit greedy but I couldn't be with someone who only thinks about themselves.
    4) Really loud, extroverts.
    5) Overly positive people. Just like there's a problem with being too negative, I think there's also a problem if somebody is too positive. Can't stand it then somebody tells to cheer up and smile. I'll smile when I bloody well choose to thank you very much.

Others include:
    - Myself
    - Completely obssessed with money. There's nothing wrong with money but the - (!) MONEY! MONEY! MORE CAPITAL! MORE CAPITAL! (!)- types aren't somebody I would not consider starting a relationship with.
    - Violence
    -Agressiveness
    - Guys who act really cocky to in order to impress other guys.
    - People who judge somebody solely on the music that they listen to. Every individual has different taste. Music isn't a huge part of my life so maybe I don't understand but it just seems a bit silly to me.

That's all I can really think of at the moment.

18. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    * Overly critical of those different than them.
    * Egotism, demanding to be the center of attention.
    * Narrow focus, can only talk about one or two things.
    * Heavy drinking and/or drug use.
    * Unwillingness to compromise.

Lex

19. Aya McCabre

Smoking.

Heavy drinking or drug use. It's not a good feeling when you feel like you've turned into a cliche saying "me or the drugs"... and yet I have done that.

Casual discrimination of any kind. Among people I know it's usually directed at bisexual women or effeminate men and why they make unsuitable partners.

Inability to live and let live, particularly when it comes to religion. I have no issue with people having different views from me, as long as they understand that I am not usually interested in changing my opinion and I do not want their values forced on me.

People who are desperate for a date. I get being lonely, but the people who can't seem to live unless they are defined by their relationship to someone else piss me off. One woman asked me out, I politely declined... next thing I know she's going on about how I broke her heart on facebook. I'd known her for two days. The next week she was "in love" with someone else... and waddayaknow they broke her heart too. Then she moved across the country for some woman, who also broke her heart. Felt like I'd dodged a bullet....

20. PistolWhip

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    1. Noisy Chewing - It drives me crazy.
    2. Boring - If they're not contributing it's not worth it.
    3. Arrogant - I'm all for big talk just messing about, But I hate when they think they're Big.
    4. Critical of others- I can't stand that, nobody is perfect.
    5. Fundamentalist - Atheists are worse than the Christians for this craic, stop shoving your believes down my throat, I have better things to be shoving down my throat