1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you think he was intereseted in the chat?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by subaru000, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Luxord

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    ohh so close. yet it's so far.

I hope all goes well!! Don't forget to keep us posted! i really do enjoy reading your story :grin:

2. subaru000

Sorry for not updating this in a while, but sadly, I found out (through a little searching with his first name and seeing a picture that looked like him) that he is separated. From a woman.

It's not a big deal because he is nice and friendly and I would still want to chat with him, but it does complicate things because I applied there for work and I still need the money too but it shouldn't change things too much.

I didn't apply there solely to chat with him, but it would be cool to work with people within the normal age range instead of being surrounded by unfriendly people. I'm not heartbroken, but it adds to the experiences of spotting guys who may be interested. Who said learning couldn't be fun, anyway? :thumbsup:

#42 subaru000, Jun 23, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2012
  3. Luxord

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Awee. that's to bad. Just, if you do plan to befriend him, make sure you don't do anything silly. I hope you still get the job though. ^__^