Username Question.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Trixxster, Feb 1, 2012.

1. b0i70y

I was really lazy.

2. sugarcubeigloo

I wanted something interesting. And this little arts and crafts project came to mind. :lol:

[​IMG]

3. Fusileer

Fusileer Guest

I was researching military positions and it sounded really cool.

4. It's the name of a song/album by Pzychobitch. At the time I created this account, I had been listening to it frequently, and couldn't think of any better name.

5. nebenebe

Lafayette, Louisiana, USA, North America, Earth
    Mine is just the initials of my first, middle, and last name with and extra E, because it's my favorite letter. Then I doubled it because two is my favorite number.

6. Jonathan

Yea...just my name.

When I choose Muzzy, it was because it means confused and it has a little anecdote from elementary school.

7. Rooni321

Its my nick name! Minus the numbers lol :slight_smile:

8. Colton

Just my name :slight_smile:

9. Random Dent

Random Dent Guest

Random Dent was a character from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. She was Arthur & Trillian's daughter. I like the book series and I like the name so...yeah. That's it. :slight_smile:

10. Porphyrogenitus

Porphyrogenitus is Latin, and means 'born to the purple'. It seemed appropriate.

11. Bolin

This is actually my second user name. My first username was based off one of my favorite Korean pop stars who I had a crush on at the time. My current username is a tempo marking commonly used in classical music. It's Italian for very fast, which is how I like to listen to and play my classical music.

12. Uniboth

It was/is my favorite Jason Mraz song since release, but that wasn't the reason why I chose the name.

At the time I joined EC, I was nursing a straight crush - the same crush that taught me about how reality bites and acceptance is, truly, everyone's best friend.

...the story!?

The crush called me out one night and we hanged till about 5 a.m. We were bar hopping and ended up at some cheap club. At the club, the dude was making out with every girl he saw (this guy has a face for movies, total chicks magnet). So I left and went to a 24 hrs burger joint for some food...he called and joined me. Then, one of the girl he made out with bootycalled him.

The conversation was epic!
    A lot of it involved him calling the girl ugly and that he didn't want to hookup.

We went back to meet the girl after because he felt bad calling her ugly and was kinda horny (dude was also a bit high)...she pretended not to know him, hid her face and got in a cab with her friends. It was probably one of the funniest moment of 2010. Once the girl left, we started walking to his car. I made fun of him the whole time, but he pretended not to hear and just kept singing 'You and I both'.

This was the night when I realized I had developed 'THE CRUSH'. I really didn't know how much the whole predicament was going to hurt/teach me.

Man...it's funny how these things work out.

I haven't listen to 'You and I Both' for about a year now...about the same amount of time since when I last saw the crush. We still talk, but not regularly. Sadly, I'm not ready to hear the song again yet...but I'll get there someday.

Anyways, the song and my username is a reminder of my reality and where I should NOT be looking to find happiness.

13. mines a song title lol

14. OhCrap

OhCrap Guest

Mine is what I said when I realized I needed a new username for this place and none of the old ones fit anymore.

15. Jim94

My nickname.
    Nobody calls me with my full name.

16. DJT

DJT Guest

Not very original really, it's just my initals :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

17. Valeyard

Mountain Dew is my favorite Pepsi product, and I like Lovecraft.

18. Mimerio

Well I was really interested in Miming when I was a child hence "Mime" Rio isn't due to Rio in Brazil but because of
    R = Rock
    I = Ice
    O = Octopus

19. Kidd

Kidd Guest

Mine is a handle I used to use for a MMORPG I played. I use Coy now. I was thinking about updating it but I've had this for so long, why bother?

20. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's just my nickname. My first name's Madeleine, but nobody calls me that except my parents.