1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rick Santorum gets told by Fox News

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by BradThePug, Jan 23, 2012.

1. No One

First off, Rick Santorum is an absolute dick.

Secondly, Obama does not torture people. It's people who say things like that who help to make the partisan divide worse.

2. greg

I live in Australia and we have a different political system here, however I do understand that USA has a system of equal value vote for all, I cannot see how who you vote for is inherited ( "I'm a born-and-raised republican")????!!!!. My parents never told me who to vote for and my father and I did have some lively political debates however we always respected each others opinion and never took it personally, my father respected me and me him because we both thought for ourselves not because of some belief that political belief is inherited.

3. RemyLeBeau

RemyLeBeau Guest

If this guy wins, I'm moving to Canadia :eusa_danc

4. Emberstone

you would subject yourself to the country that gave us avirl lavigne? Wow, your hardcore.

5. UnAmourFatal

How did this guy become a senator? Like, seriously, don't you need brains for that?

6. Wolfy

>Activities they do
    >Activities they
    >Activities

What the fuck are they going to do? Obviously they're not going to fuck around. Who knows?

7. Level75

When it comes to this sort of thing, I'm one to at least try to recognize the positives that a person can bring to the table despite their negative qualities. Some of such negative qualities are a lot harder to ignore than others, such as the current Republican candidates insistence to court the far right and make themselves very difficult to digest for people who may be conservative on some but more moderate on others. With the current candidates on the table, I simply don't see any other choice but Obama, honestly. Maybe Ron Paul? But let's be honest, he's not going to be the Republican candidate.

But Santorum...Santorum is just something else entirely and I don't say this about too many people, much less people I don't even know personally. But I nothing but the lowest kind of contempt for the man. Others seem to be at least aware that it's a sensitive and contentious issue that they best steer clear of. And at least give me some hope that, should the worst happen and one of them were to win, they know they would have to tread delicately when it comes to gay equality.

Oh, but not Santorum. He just opens his mouth and lets the crap pour.

8. Katelynn

I dont know what surprises me more, that someone actually grilled Santorum like this or that it happened on Fox News of all networks! :roflmao: (!)

9. dreamcatcher

Rick Santorum scares me, mainly because for someone so radical, he's doing better than I would expect in the polls. When he talks, everything he says is complete and utter nonsense but he speaks clearly and with great diction, so people believe what he says. Then he expresses his faulty logic in an eloquent manner in order to convince you he's right, and people who don't know better can be easily swayed by his speech. Crazy dude... :/

10. stupidIvan

[​IMG]

It's so hard for me to believe that, despite scientific evidence arguing otherwise, homosexuality can still be viewed as a "behavioral problem".

Just

Agh

Also of all places for a guy to be totally ragged on, Fox: a republican's bestie! I'm pretty amazed, not gonna lie. :::: )

11. This just adds another reason why I wouldn't vote for Rick. Looks like I'm sticking with Obama.

12. Emberstone

not that surprising. when you break it down, santorum is doing better than one would expect in the poles because of bigots like him who believe that mormonisem is some demonic cult bent on world denomination (ironic, because santorum voters include among them christian denmenoist who believe God gave the earth to christians for them to rule and control). Moderates went to romney, the evangelicals dont like newts love of whores and divorce, so they vote santorum, because he isnt a whore schulper, or a demonic cult member, in their own warped, fact/history devoid mindsets.

When you really think about it, it is not that surprising, given the makeup of the right wing.

dont worry, santorum, even if he gets the nomination, wont be president, and its unlikely romney will either.

13. davidallen

i hate that guy he doesent even know what he is talking about