1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm so gay.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Daisy1, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmm.. well, even before I was out to myself I would find myself subconsciously nodding whenever I heard girls talking about how hot Brad Pitt was :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

Oh and when I was little (8-10ish) I would always argue with my mother and sister about how attractive such-and-such guy was or how not attractive such-and-such guy they liked but I didn't was. The only one my sister and I ever agreed on was Aragon in LOTR :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. Yeah, that should have been obvious at the time, hah.

And I did pretty much completely copy my mother as far as physical mannerisms go, so it would seem that I tend toward femininity in physical expression (though my mother is pretty androgynous, so not "femme" feminine, really - and it's somewhat hidden by my nerdy agendered personality lol). I'm still (always was as a kid) occasionally mistaken for a girl at times, when I'm walking around a mall or whatnot, so I guess I at least walk like a girl? Lol.

2. Just Passing

I'm not a massive fan of football or sports in general. Wrestling is okay though. :wink:

I used to like trying to hug and kiss guys when I was younger.

I love playing The Sims series (well it's more a female orientated series, let's be honest).

I felt ill when I first saw a pregnant woman giving birth on some sex education video.

I pretty much go to bed most nights imagining sexual encounters.

3. geordie94

I'm a gymnast

I love singing and dancing

I write Glee fanfiction

4. UnAmourFatal

+you're a Geordie=will you marry me?:grin:

hm, let's see

when I was small I had a ribbon, like that of rhythmic gymnasts.
    something like this. [​IMG]
    (my grandma got it for my birthday, isn't she awesome?) I loved it, had some kick-ass moves lol :grin:

then I tended to paint my nails (only with the transparent nailpolish, so noone would notice, but I loved the process itself anyway)

and I clearly remember mimicking my mum's actions

guess this is why people had no difficulties figuring out I was gay...:slight_smile:

5. Daisy1

6. Shevanel

Uh, I don't see how. It's all about how you play it.

7. Daisy1

Wow. That's amazing and hilarious! Do you still have them?

8. dreamcatcher

I always preferred to play with videogames over dolls.
    I hated wearing dresses (although my mom did make me wear the most AWFUL poofy dresses )
    I never understood what the big fuss over Brad Pitt was.
    Lesbian scenes always made me look away and feel really squirmy (aka I was turned on by them)
    I was strangely drawn in by the LOGO channel.
    And prob the most obvious one
    My male cousin: “Hey guess what? You won’t believe this! There’s this movie where they show some chick’s boobs.”
    Me: "OMG really?! Let’s go watch it!!!...."
    After the movie…
    Both: “That was awesome.”

Seriously, how I didn't figure this out until now is a mystery -__-

9. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Powerpuff Girls, Sailor Moon, Barbies, beads, and a general desire for other "girly" things.
    90% of my friends were girls before I moved in 2nd grade.

Of course all this was along with stereotypical "boy" tastes as well (Power Rangers, Monster Trucks, Legos, Pokemon, etc.) so my parents were probably baffled.

10. Pilgrim is hot

I've never really though of this before but I do have a few:

having discos in my sisters room with my sister and her friend when we were kids

Secretly really enjoying the powerpuff girls (told my sis I hated it)

Cars bore me to death (I only ever describe cars by colour i.e. look at that really cute purple car, not sure if it is a "tell" but I get TONs of stick for it, also for saying top gear is boring and always the same, which btw it is.

I always followed all the tv shows, films ect of certain very attractive men (Zach Braff, Ryan Reynolds and Micheal Cera mainly) even if the shows/films are awefull

So yeah in summary really not sure it should of taken me that long to realise :lol:

11. Vesper

You are right in that it isn't a female-oriented series per se, but based on non-scientific observations, more girls play it than boys do.

---------- Post added 16th Nov 2011 at 07:46 PM ----------

Quite the opposite for me. I'm not a car aficionado, but I do like staring at gorgeous cars as if they are beautiful women. When I was younger, I used to be able to identify many makes and models.

#31 Vesper, Nov 16, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2011
  12. PicketFences

Looking back I can identify all the crushs that I had on girls and a number of female teachers at a young age that I didn't see for what they were back then.

And that I'm not a huge fan of dresses, I do love to get dresses up for things like balls and weddings but won't wear a dress for every day wear.

13. needshelp

the photos of me when i was a child pretty much indicate that i probably was gay. looking at kindergarten and even my baby photos, i was extremely feminine. would have my hands on my hips leaning, limp wrist, smiling extremely hard. there's one photo where i'm with my mom's hat jumping on the bed when i was a baby. i remember that one vividly. i remember feeling very happy, liberated, and free from worry.

i remember back in 92 or 93 very vividly because this was the time when the new york knicks was a good team and john starks and patrick ewing were on there. i was in my neighbors backyard getting my cheerleader on saying "go new york, go new york, go". i was really flamboyant back in the day. too flamboyant. then there was that time in virginia beach in 93. i was killing the flamboyantness. there's a picture around here somewhere where i'm with shades, looking really feminine playing out my female cousin. there's also another one with me doing a split in mid air in the family photo. there was this hot surfer guy that looked like bill evans that was real nice to my family when we were at this hotel. he was hot.

i had no problem kissing my father on the cheek and i think i kissed him on the mouth when i was a kid.

i also had no interest in sports. none. even to this day, i have no interest in sports. a little bit but not enough where i watch it or care. i was also terrible at sports.

with that said, how does my family not know or suspect that i'm gay? they probably know, it's that they're waiting.

#33 needshelp, Nov 16, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2011
  14. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This one time, at band camp...

...I used to watch a guy in my cabin undress in the morning and think, "he's so cool!" I had no idea why.

No, seriously. It happened, and it happened at band camp.

15. geordie94

I think I'd like dinner first.. or breakfast... or that cool ribbon

16. Daisy1

Hahaha.

Also, as a child, my favorite outfits were:

1. A leather bomber jacket (it was badass)

[​IMG]

2. A painter's hat

3. Fireman raincoat with matching hat

17. Drowzee64

1. When I was 9-10, I was really obsessed with the most athletic kid in school. I wanted to be him, I was so jealous of his skinny body... Looking back, it was a rather obvious crush.
    2. I used to be a momma's boy
    3. Little interest in sports. To this day I can't stand to go to a sports game. (I can play tennis and not be totally bored at least, but tennis isn't exactly the most masculine sport :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)
    4. I identified with female characters more often than male ones.
    5. I cried at the ends of movies, books, etc.
    6. I thought Amy Rose had the best theme songs in the Sonic Adventure and Sonic Heroes games.

18. HantsBen

I imagine kissing every hot lad I see :kiss:

19. Mad Man L

Not a lot, actually. I liked colouring in, and I often used lots of colours. I was never very sporty, and there was a period at the start of primary school where I kept to myself most of the time. I remember going over to the other side of the oval (which back then was the equivalent of woop woop) just to be alone.

I played sports, I loved running around and stuff like that. I occasionally found myself interested in girls' toys, but due my only-childness, I never expressed it.

20. firemaker13

I can make a list:
    I loved playing match box cars. Play in the dirt one of the boys/Guy. I liked the color blue, hate dresses, kicked guys in the nuts, had sex with female, cut my hair, wore baggy clothes,did not know how to shave my legs or put on makeup.etc.