1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What kind of girls do you have a crush on?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by FloatingPiano, Oct 23, 2011.

1. Random Dent

Random Dent Guest

You're a doll, Maddy. *cuddles*
    I'd so take you out for coffee (or a movie? what ever you'd like) if we were in the same country. :slight_smile:

2. Rooni321

For serious! I wish I couldve realized that sooner. I LOVE women :slight_smile:

3. Darquesse

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like someone who understands me (my girlfriend and I tend to have silent conversations across rooms) and who can make me laugh but also comforts me when I go all neurotic.

Looks-wise, I like redheads and short women are attractive to me (in the most non-pedophilic sense).

4. LeCiel389

Out Status:
    Some people
    I like a girl with brown eyes, and a cute face :}
    And any weight, it doesn't matter to me .. personality is more important. Gotta be a kind, loyal person who's really romantic :slight_smile:

5. Lotty

Right now, I'm crushing slightly on a girl that is just the kind of girl I'd fall for.
    Her mother's from India, so she's tanned, she has dark hair and dark eyes, she has blue extensions, she's shorter than me, she's funny, smart, she can be really lively, but also really calm, she likes rock music and she has a great style. She's not afraid to say what she thinks, and she can really make someone feel better when they're upset. She's very touchy-feely, at least with me, because we cuddle all the time, and she's flirty as hell.

6. agraves

Let's see...in short, I am attracted to women who:
    -Have short, dark hair
    -Are shorter than me
    -Are a soft butch
    -Have a great smile and bright eyes
    -I like the athletic build to look at, but prefer a woman with curves

What I look for in terms of personality:
    -Honest
    -Talkative
    -Smart
    -Good sense of humor
    -Good communicator
    -Likes to cuddle

7. WydenEmmie

Out Status:
    A few people
    If I ever get a girl, I just hope they're nice. I guess I prefer butch, but I like femmes too. I'm kind of attracted to piercings. I'd have to go with the shy type, but not afraid to speak out. I'm not picky though, as long as they're nice. :slight_smile:

8. Foxywolf

I realized lately that something that really turns me on is when a girl takes care of me. Like worries about me and stuff.

9. Muzic555

Muzic555 Guest

I like girls that have a a sense of humour and prefer the country to the city. I'm not fussy about appearance but probably girly with brown eyes. I prefer girls near my age, and cuddling is also a huge plus!

10. Poweress111

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Personality comes first. I like more "femme" type girls, but they can't be afraid of a little dirt. The way I like to explain this is tom boys who are in touch with their feminine side. you probably know what I mean.

Physically I like girls that are pretty much my height, I don't like looking down at people and I especially hate looking up at anyone, even guys... makes me feel inferior even if that's not the intent.
    Short boyish haircuts are super-cute although long hair works too, dark hair is hot.

Oh, and I like to be a "gentleman" (carry bags/books/etc. hold the door stuff like that) but I'm usually the "submissive role" in the relationship... weird.

11. Rooni321

Gentlemen are amazing.
    The girl I have a crush on opened the door for me once and I think very highly of her.
    Its one of the things I really admire about her

12. Jessica816

Let's see here... Physically I'm not to picky, I love a butch or soft butch woman. I'm a sucker for a woman wears glasses. Body type doesn't matter to, because looks only last for so long. I love a woman who can just relax and enjoy the night at home, going out is fun but I enjoy relaxing at home watching a movie or reading a good book.. I love women who don't take them selves to serious all the time, since I tend to joke.about everything. I love women who have no problem getting there hands dirty, I not a huge fan of makeup. To me natural beauty is the best....

13. Rooni321

Am I the only one that would tap Hilary swank with short hair? Lol

14. Mercy

Mercy Guest

My type of girl would be Funny and caring Understanding to my emotions and loves to cuddle . I also love and i mean love the way any women looks but i do tend for wemen who dont care what they look like . A girl who gives soft and passionate kisses and someone to wipe away my fears

15. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Cuddly ones.............

haha hmm guess I should say ones like my girlfriend, but never mind. I like girl next door girls, understated beauty and appeal make me knees weak.

16. Maialuna

I like girls that are reserved, nice, smart, and most of all unique. They have to like interesting things. Weird is good!

As far as physically, androgynous. I find Asians to be extremely attractive. The picture on my signature is pretty much my ideal.

For the first time this year, I started liking someone without knowing them. Obviously it's not serious since we've never really talked to each other. She's the most gorgeous girl though. I wasn't sure if she was a girl at first, haha. She has short black hair with a copper streak in the middle and bright blue eyes.We sat by each other in Algebra II for the first few weeks of school. *sigh* But she's a junior with a girlfriend and she doesn't care about freshmen anyway.

17. agraves

I would be all over that one!