1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What kind of girls do you have a crush on?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by FloatingPiano, Oct 23, 2011.

1. FloatingPiano

Thought I would make a version of the thread "What kind of boys do you have a crush on", for girls. :grin:

So, what kinda ladies do you like?

For me, I just like them to be caring and trustworthy. I need someone who I can talk to and that will listen to me when I need support. Cuddling is a major plus.

As for appearance goes, personality matters more to me than looks. But if I had to say, I do like girls with darker hair and lighter eyes. :slight_smile:

2. PicketFences

Well fist off I have to get to know someone pretty well to be attracted to them, I tend to find them physically attractive, only once/if I like their personality so I guess personality is a big thing for me. I tend to be attracted to older women, both in appearance and maturity.
    I also really like women with glasses, and most of the time I tend to be attracted to women with dark hair and eyes, but that can vary depending on the personality.

3. LivingInLyric

I have to go with PicketFences on this one :slight_smile: I fall hard for older women because they tend to be more responsible and caring. I'm very sensitive, so I require a lot of support in a relationship - in return, I never fail to be loyal and loving. My dream woman is tall, with a little "more to love", confident, and supportive. Cuddling is also a must! I don't care much about whether she is blonde or has a certain colour of eyes. What matters more is her personality and her self-esteem about the way she looks :slight_smile:

4. firemaker13

well, everyone has a type. even me, even though i am not out, to know one, i like older women, cuddling is a must. i need to trust a person before a relationship starts. but anyways, i like dark hair, and someone that is supportive and knows what she wants. i havenot really thought about it.

5. Rooni321

FIRST OFF: thanks for making this thread. I was mad I couldn't post on the other one, plus I wanna see if anyone else has similar interests in women.
    Here goes:
    I can like any lesbian. If you're a lesbian/bi I can be attracted to you no matter what size, shape, or color. I find that I have less preferences when it comes to girls because I find all women to be beautiful.
    But my dream gal;
    Looks wise: short hair, butch, soft butch, stud, tattoos, some peircings, beautiful, nerdy girls drive me crazyyy!! <3
    Everything else: Cuddler. Likes holding hands. Patient. Shy. Soft spoken. Somewhat hygenic. Has similar morals/ethics. Has a Big family and is family oriented. Educated but not a stuck up know it all. Can tell right from wrong..a girl that can make me smile. Someone who cares about the world..and me lol. Not obnoxious. We should have things in common(style,movies,music, etc.).
    Yeah lol and plenty more but I'm sick of trying to type on my phone x)

6. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Unfortunately my type is usually straight. And they are often at least somewhat religious, funny, smart, and a little bit older than me. I usually like girls I can't have.

But physically I like girls that have pretty eyes and a nice smile. I don't care about body type or any of that. I usually go for personality first. I get to know them and then start liking them.

7. Jess142

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    it's wierd reading what all you find attractive in girls. Cause i'm not really attracted to particular types of girls, I find i'm drawn to people, it doesn't matter what they look like it can just be like BAM get to know them :grin: and personality is a massive plus!

8. kissmequick93

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Some people
    i am quite geeky but very open and loud so i like girls who can carry on a conversation with me, i like to joke about a lot and make people laugh so i like girls who have a good sense of humour, if it was serious i wouldnt want a girl who cheats or just fools around, i dont really bother with looks to be honest i just like to know the person beneath the makeup or short hair :slight_smile: x

9. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Like I said when I hijacked the guys' thread, the biggest thing for me is a girl who's willing to be silly and doesn't take herself too seriously. Attractive redheads have been known to make me forget my own name, and girls with dark hair and dark eyes are beautiful too. I'm not particularly into tattoos or piercings. I'm very cuddly and affectionate so a girl who's cool with that is amazing.

10. cityofangels

cityofangels Guest

For personality I like someone who is nice, caring, and who is fun to be around. I usually go for people that have somewhat quirky personalities :slight_smile: For looks I usually tend to be drawn to the artsy types :slight_smile: Oh, and I also like piercings, (including plugs and gauges) and tattoos. :slight_smile:

11. Robert

Robert Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Can I just say, as a gay man, that women are almost always more interesting than men. I envy you guys.

12. Mad Man L

Sorry, bi guy gatecrashing. Rude of me, I know. :grin:

- Brown/blonde hair.
    - Not too fat, but they need boobs. Boooooobs :grin:
    - Womanly. As in, not a woman who acts more like a man.
    - Needs to have a brain
    - Nice, friendly personality.
    - A smile which makes her look cute/huggable
    - Not much taller than me (whatever that may be).
    - Somewhat tanned.

Tatoos, piercings, obesity and acne are turn offs.

13. Hexagon

I prefer butch girls, but that generally is because they're not quite so obsessed with makeup and their hair, which does my head in. However, the most important thing for me is a brain, and a personality I like (which isn't necessarily a good one ;p).

As for physical features, any hair/skin/eye colour goes. I like tatts and piercings.

14. WhisperinShadow

Like midwestgirl89 I unfortunately often tend to have crushes on straight girls, too..or maybe some of them have been lesbians or bisexual and I just didn't know it...

I like it when a woman is my age or slightly younger. I even like beautiful nerdy women, with big black rimmed glasses or without too of course. :slight_smile:
    Physically I like dark hair and a cute or beautiful face, but a natural beauty. :slight_smile: A bit make up is ok, but not too much.. :slight_smile: When it comes to the body I like a normal body type or even a bit athletic one.
    But I mostly look into their face first. A cute face is a big plus. :slight_smile:
    I had crushes on women who had mostly long hair to mid length but even short hair (one girl in the kindergarten). ^^
    So I don't really seem to have a specific type. :slight_smile: But I have to say, that I find the soft butch look really interesting aswell, especially if they have a lip piercing. :slight_smile:

When it comes to the personality I can almost take everything from this quote: :slight_smile:

I love soft personalities, holding hands, cuddling etc. <3 But intelligence and an own opinion too. :slight_smile: And someone who likes to be outdoors aswell and isn't too depended on me. :slight_smile:

15. Tiny Catastrophe

I like pretty girly girls. Cuddly, affectionate, caring, honest, trustworthy and accept me for who am and make me smile. Pretty much my girlfriend lol

16. TheLilyTribe

Looks wise I'm a sucker for redheads with brown eyes. I also tend to like girls who are taller than me, which isn't hard because I'm quite short. I also find glasses quite attractive. Personality wise I tend to like mature girls, so I usually fall for slightly older women. But I also like someone who is into video games and fantasy stuff too. A sense of humor is important too. I am a pretty cuddly person and I like holding hands so someone who doesn't mind that too much is awesome.

So basically... A girl who can be mature and rational when the situation is serious, but can also be fun and energetic and affectionate other times.

17. RaeofLite

Ladies with a good smile, good sense of humour, who are intelligent and kind to themselves and others. I don't prefer butch over femme. As long as they meet the qualities of the above, I am content.

18. Katelynn

Well, put me down as a having a type, & my type of girl is a redhead as well. Not too important for me, I just get weak in the knees for redheads. Overall, I've always been more of a personality type person when I fall for a girl, but like a few others have mentioned, they're all usually straight girls too. But as physical features go, the two things I notice first about a girl are her smile & her eyes. If I can look into her eyes & get completely, hopeless lost, then I am so hers. And a smile that dazzles is always a plus too! Also, if she's into drugs or reckless behaviours like that, total instant turnoff. I don't mind if she's daring & brave & willing to push the envelope, but dangerous stuff is so not cool.

19. castle walls

I am definitely a personality first person. If her personality sucks I won't want to be with her. I guess I do have a type but personality trumps everything (nice, caring, loyal, good listener, sense of humor is a big plus). A girl with an adventurous side is great also

Some intelligence is also a must. We have to be able to have an intelligent conversation

I have a thing for artistic girls (painter, writer, musician, etc.). I tend to like brown eyes. I'm not a big fan of blondes. Big breasts are great. I'm not gonna lie :lol: Long hair is a plus too. A girl that loves to cuddle would be great too. I love just hanging out after a long day, cuddling with my girl and talking about our days

20. Rooni321

Omg this thread makes me feel less bad about my glasses and dark hair x)

And it makes me realize that girls are soooo cuddly :]<3