1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are you single?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pronua, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Katt

I'm a texan[: No.. we don't ride horses to school.
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Been in plenty of relationships, currently single.

2. I'm currently single.

I had to serious long term relationships with guys that were pretty much doomed from the start, but I didn't know that consciously at the time.

I also had a girlfriend very briefly this summer, but that didn't work out either and in hindsight wasn't a very good idea for me.

I honestly do not really have the time or energy I'd need to give that special girl what she deserves. I suppose if it was a really special girl I'd find a way, though...

But not getting laid is really the only thing I miss when I'm single, and it doesn't necessarily have to be something I miss...but again, no time or energy...lol

3. Absentminded

Kinda single. Kinda seeing this guy, but I know it's not going anywhere and will be very short-lived. SOOO, yeah, I'm very single :wink:

4. i had one 4 1/2 year relationship that ended almost a year ago..... and little teensy ones since then. but yes, i am single at this moment :slight_smile:

5. Hot Pink

Tooooooootallyyyyyy single. Probably will always be.

6. Siesta

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Yes I am single right now. Have I ever had a boyfriend? No but I do want one ^^ I have had girlfriends before. Yes I like girls but I think im more attracted to guys :wink:

7. DefineNormal

DefineNormal Guest

I had a complete fail of a relationship that lasted about a month with a guy this time last year, and now another guy seems to be flirting... It must be something about the month... Idk what I'll do though, not sure if I want to date guys or not -__- If I do end up with him I doubt it will last, so SINGLE and ready to mingle ;D
    (Points for cheesyness)

8. Hazel

I've had my fair share, but I've been single for awhile and kind of want to stay that way a bit longer. My last real relationship was serious and lengthy, and also a disaster. Just being free to enjoy the market is pretty sweet right now.

My ex wants me back, though. Ehhh... Weighing ideal partner who betrayed me hardcore against tons of cute single ladies who haven't...

9. Colton

Mhmmmm:slight_smile: My last relationship lasted 16 days >_> I don't think he was ready for a relationship.
    Buuuuut!!! I'm talking to this other guy, which I'm hoping will work, but I'm not sure, because he lives about 20 minutes away and he's a Senior.
    But he's soooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuute!!:slight_smile:

10. rachel1423

rachel1423 Guest

Currently single, but I've had a few pointless boyfriends, and a one year relationship with a guy I totally fell in love with. I want to see what its like to have a girlfriend though, haha

11. Vesper

No, and yes.

I've been single all my life. No dates, no kissing, no flirtations...ever. I'm even known to cover my eyes when I see two characters kissing, making out, or doing the deed in a movie.

I live vicariously through others, but this lifestyle is slowly becoming unsustainable the older I get. I want what others have, but can't get it myself because I'm too reserved or afraid of disappointment.

#71 Vesper, Oct 11, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2011
  12. Rinamir Mortem

Single....so very, very single. Maybe it's because I am too self conscious to flirt :bang:

Seriously, if anyone does bother to ask me out I generally loose motor function of the mouth and go full on with the red face. Not cool... I even go giddy when another man even pats me on the back. :help:

13. thevedman

Since January, yep single. On the lookout for a new boyfriend. Psychos and weirdos need not apply.

14. ukeye

ukeye Guest

Im single and it kinda sucks.. although I don't know how much as I've never had a full serious relationship. I would like to think it won't stay that way, heres to hoping!

15. Artemicion

Sigh....have always been single...

16. Dasc Crescent

I'm not single :slight_smile:
    I'm with my second boyfriend, but we have been together for almost 11 months and well, Its still like were in the first month, for example he texted me today saying he loves me :3

17. thevedman

Don't worry man, it'll happen :slight_smile:

18. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been in one failed relationship after another. Currently single aka forever alone, and thinking about someone I'll never have.

19. Ralivar

Single, always have been and in the foreseeable future always will be.

20. Fusileer

Fusileer Guest

Yup, probably for a long, long, long, loooong time. :slight_smile: