Anyone else here have gay siblings?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by whencanIbeme, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Trystan

I can't help the continual feeling that my (13 year old) sister is lesbian, or at least bisexual... idk, you might say it's too early for her to have reached a 'sexual identity', but I knew when I was 8 or 9, and I've recently become really good friends with a (closeted to everyone but our drama group) 14 year old bi guy.

I haven't had any definitive proof, but there's been many many clues to imply she is gay. The sort of clues which, if you weren't ready for people to know, you wouldn't give away... which is why I'm unsure.

ooo it feels a bit weird to type this, it's like accepting that she's not straight.. and for some strange reason, I'm not entirely comfortable with that. :confused:. Wtf.

2. pronua

No siblings at all, it would be cool to have a gay one though.

3. GuiltyConscious

No. As far as I know, I'm the only non-straight person in my entire extended family. I feel no hostility because I'm not out to any of them yet. I would probably be disenfranchised by the majority of them if they were to find out. I honestly don't want to become the next family scandal. My scandal would be the most shameful thing in the family since two of my cousins eloped with each other... but who knows, maybe if they're drunk enough they won't give a ****.

4. HeatherG

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I have a bisexual brother, but I'm pretty sure he's actually gay.

Neither of us have told our parents, so I guess it's nice to be able to talk to someone else who's unsure of their sexuality, but he's entirely different from me so it's mainly just awkward. Also, he's out to all his friends and I'm not, and he's in college and I live with my parents, so it's really hard to get advice from him because our situations are so different. Mostly I talk to my bisexual friend/ex-girlfriend, but it's awkward because of the whole "ex-girlfriend" thing.

5. Darquesse

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, in my pretty large family, my twin sister is a lesbian, my twin step-brothers are both straight, my half-brother is 7, so it's kind of early to tell, two of my half-sisters are bi and the other one's a lesbian too. Yay!

6. British Lad

British Lad Guest

I have a Great uncle who is Gay, and one cousin who might be Bi.