Type of man / woman who would be an ideal partner

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mimerio, Sep 29, 2011.

1. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    [​IMG]

To be honest, Ryan Reynolds is my dream guy. I like his dorkiness, but his looks are also gorgeous, and all I have heard about him is he's a perfect gentleman, funny, courageous, friendly, caring. It's like he's absolutely perfect. So yeah, if I could get Ryan, wow, my life'd be set.

2. Cthulhu

Cthulhu Guest

I'm into the more bearish, burly guys. I'm not worried so much about looks, as long as he is not morbidly obese and looks after himself. I'd love it if he loves books as much as I do and, personality wise, I'd love him just to be kind and gentle and have a sort of quirky sense of humour that's his own.

3. IsItSo

Out Status:
    A few people
    He should be funny and outgoing, and considerate, of course. We should be able to sit down together and have long, fluid, interesting conversations. As for looks, even I'm not sure what I like the most. I've been attracted to guys with all hair and eye colors and of all races. They all do seem to be tall and have short hair, at least.

4. Kidd

Kidd Guest

I just thought of something else too. I'm an avid runner, and I would want him to share it with me. I think it would be really romantic and cute if we could run marathons together...

5. Rooni321

A girl that's beautiful inside and out that will have patience and understanding and who'll love me as much or even more than I love her. She won't be embarrased to be with me and will hold my hand through anything and everything. I want a girl I can be with forever :slight_smile:

6. Rinto

Rinto Guest

To be frank, I like androgynous guys. Those types that look frail, pale-skinned, skinny and most especially the smiling ones. "Bishounen" in Japanese. When it comes to personality, anything would be fine but I love those that are somehow strange or I find lonely. (I met my crush Mi because of that ~♥) Girls? Anything's fine for me. The same goes from above except the androgynous part. I am most attracted to those who act not too shy. Of course, the one that truly loves me, accepts me for what I am and thinks of me both as a best friend and a partner at the same time would be great^^.

7. whencanIbeme

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My ideal partner would be
    1)female
    2)great humor
    3)early riser. i don't want to be waiting around to start the day.
    4)adventurous, because i wanna go explore.

8. YeonAh

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    My ideal person applies to both girls and guys. I'm an introverted person in real life (nowhere near as wacky as I can be online), and I want to be with someone who can draw me out of this shell I've been trying and unable to shed off for years. I still flinch away from friends touching my shoulder, and I want someone who can understand this and help me get through it.

An optimist, or at least not gloom-and-doom xD Dorky ways to make me laugh, and a childish side who wants to play video games and laser tag.

Appearance-wise, I seem to have an undeniable attraction to Asians >.<;; It's not that I don't like others as well, it's just most of my crushes seem to be Asian. I like someone with a big smile, preferably a little taller than me. Weight doesn't matter to me (I'm not exactly a size 0 myself) as long as they do make some effort to take care of themselves and aren't overly overweight. But a little tummy never hurt anyone <3

....And I'm writing a novel again. Oops.

9. DarkClarity

My ideal partner would be somebody whose kind, thoughtful, supportive, someone who can make the world seem less shitty, somebody who is into current affairs especially politics, left-wing, someone who can take me out of my shell and help make me more confident and most of all someone who has the paitence of a saint.

Apperance wise not too fussed. On the right person, glasses can be quite sexy. When it comes to girls I have a thing for natural red-heads and when it comes to guys I like nerdish looking guys and I have a werid thing for guys with curly hair.

10. Tiny Catastrophe

Honestly, my best friend would be the perfect girlfriend lol

11. DarkClarity

I actually have a friend who ticks all these categories but he straight. :tears:

12. Justsomefatguy

Yes, yes she would :thumbsup: so now this is my new project for when I get home.

For me an ideal partner would just be someone who is faithful, I can be myself around, and accepts me for who I really am rather than trying to make me someone who I'm not, or having to pretend I am someone I'm not. And someone who loves to cuddle is a huge plus :3 I love to cuddle :icon_redf

I don't really have anything like a dream girl, but as for guys.........Jensen Ackles :eusa_droo

13. fiddlemiddle

fiddlemiddle Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    someone that is honest, does not play mind games. as well as an sense of humour.

14. FlyBiBareFeet

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I think my idea partner is a woman, and the one I am with currently is as close a match as I can get I believe...

With respect to a man, my ideal partner would probably be older that me, keep himself in shape, have a nice looking face (Harrison Ford or something), be kind, gentle, funny, caring, and clean...also affectionate, not effeminate, and adventurous...and discreet!

Tall order, really.