1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Honor Student suspended for saying homosexuality is wrong.

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by BradThePug, Sep 23, 2011.

1. No One

While I agree that he shouldn't have been suspended just for saying it was wrong, these has been news on other sites saying there was a possibility that he was suspended for the comment because he had been harassing the teacher, who is gay, for months. If that were the case, I would agree with his suspension.

2. Shevanel

*ahem*

Callllllllllllllllllllllllllllllled it :3

3. Emberstone

penalty for excess use of l's. 15 minutes in the hall of bjork music!

4. Shevanel

You get kicked out for making the suggestion that Bjork isn't good.

5. Emberstone

in small quantities, and not in an airport: [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3mJTdGE79I[/YOUTUBE]

6. Pseudojim

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Björk is always good. An eternity of listening to her would be just fine with me!

7. maverick

All celebrities who attack papparazzi get extra cool points from me.

8. Emberstone

I think that this story will be more interesting once the school district has finished their investigation into the incidents. until then, the school and the teacher involved cannot directly or offically comment on it. the Teacher's lawyers have commented on the fact that the student was already under investigation for hurassing the teacher in question, which I assume is the continuing investigation the school said they cant comment on.

it is not uncommon for when students are behaving in that way, for them to be suspended pending full investigation. my brother has had to have students suspended for questionble behavior because it poised enough of a threat that it needed to be investigated.

I await the finallization of their investigation so they can talk openly about the real story, not the mediawhoring story of the kid, the kids parents, and their Liberty Insatitute lawyer assfuck (interestingly enough, the liberty institutes biggest goal, destroy liberty for american citizens... they are a bunch of nazi's by virture *or better yet, vice, since there is nothing virtuious about them* of their propaganda styles, their anti-semitisem, their homophobia, racisem, sexisem, and anti-ethnicity platforms, which all are in line with german 1930's facisem)

9. Zontar

Naturally, we didn't get the full story from a news outlet.

If he was harassing a gay teacher, then I can't be inclined to disagree. God never told you to harass anyone. Good for 'im.

10. Lady Gaga

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He should have gotten suspended.

Anyone would have gotten suspended for saying something equally offensive to any race.

11. MyDecember

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm on the schools side. Finally a school stepped up for that gay kid in the same class that no one knows is gay who can go home feeling that he/she is supported and viewed as an equal by her/his school.

Also...in German class...As far as I know Language classes not only teach language but culture as well. In Germany people take denouncing/not believing anyone who was forced into a death camp and or concentration camp...this includes gays. Welcome to German 101.

12. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Perhaps you called it Shevanel.....second :slight_smile:

I said right from the beginning: ITS FOX NEWS so of course it's not going to be fully reliable.