1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Internet = Dumb

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Andytx1, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Andytx1

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Just a few experiences and I'm hoping would explain to me wtf is happening:

1: I met this guy and we talked, then after about 10 text, he ignored me. The nest day, he sends me a new one ... and repeat x 3 ... I asked him if he got my text and he said he didn't but that are the chances of this happening so often? What is he trying to do here? :confused:

2: Ok this is more annoying, what's with people adding you and then talk for a while and showing they're interested and then they block you? This pisses me off so much. Personally, I think I'm cute .. do they just prefer hot muscular guys? =.= And why do I keep getting old men instead of younger people T___T

Thanks ><

2. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well first off, regarding the text situation. It is possible that he hasn't been receiving your texts. Sometimes I don't receive texts people send me or mine fail to go through. I would say don't jump to conclusions just yet.

Secondly, a lot of chat sites are older guys trying to get involved with or seduce younger guys. I don't recommend using those sorts of chat sites. Although I have been guilty of using them in the past, and yes, after a short while people get bored and block you and move onto someone else. It's not uncommon and it's nothing against you in specific. It's just the mindset those people have I guess. No worries. You're fine.

3. Andytx1

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    But like, it happened like 5x now and when I asked him he said he got it and then the next text he doesnt reply to =.='' People are weird :frowning2:

4. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe it would be best to just kind of lay low with him for a while. If he is really interested in you then he will go out of his way to contact you, right? :slight_smile:

5. Andytx1

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I only wanted a friend but he was hot XDDDDDD so a hot friend 8D But yeah, I stopped sending texts. Anyways, another question, why do people come visit your profile and leave? I mean if they click on it, it prob mean they liked your picture. So could the information I've been putting be too childish/provoking? I think I put friday's lyrics on my last update LOL XD

I tried a serious one before but that failed so ... .=/

6. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have no idea why people look around a profile and leave without messaging the person. I think that goes on a lot on different websites. Just browsing around causes no harm. I wouldn't look into it too much. Maybe they are just looking for more pictures or something, I'm not sure. It might be best to try meeting friends elsewhere like at school or university or work. :slight_smile:

7. Andytx1

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Isn't it hard if you're in the closet ><

8. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I sent you a PM. :slight_smile: