1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skyrim

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Azza, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Ichi42go

Worry not oh ye youth. For on the eleventh day of the eleventh month of the eleventh year, ye shall fork out 50 and 9.99 to receive the the sacred disk... and omg I can't keep this up. WANT. NOW!

2. KittyBoy

I just pre-ordered the collectors edition today! So excited!

3. retrohelix

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Ha i feel late since i just recently got Oblivion GOTY. But so far it's awesome and can't wait to fork over $60 for a new game

4. Vivien

Vivien Guest

This Game will consume my life and soul Morrowind I played growing up (btw im 100% kinda girl(crazy game time if you do every single flippin quest)) then Oblivion for teenage years and stuff Fallout 3 was great, New Vegas mehh could of been alot better and for sheesh sake improve the engine. Skyrim is gona be so cool the new engine sounds so cool I had Oblivion for Xbox but now I have a way cool pc so Im getting for comp Modz are 73l-l 5l-l17z0r5 1 50 f><z1/\/g 3><(173|) 1 5|)34l< 73l-l 1337z0r

5. MadSeed

MadSeed Guest

I really liked Morrowind (but I didn't finish it). Oblivion bored me quickly (maybe I was too young to appreciate it, I don't know). So I wasn't very excited about Skyrim when I first heard about it but now I think it looks cool! I guess I'll pick it up.

6. maverick

The first time I heard the name of the game, I thought this exact same thing. WTF is a Skyrim?

Gay mile high clubs?

7. Jazzmyn

Morrowind is my favourite game of all time! I can't wait to play Skyrim. I'm constantly searching for new footage or info. Hurry up 11/11/11

8. Amero

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I really hope they don't mess this game up. I'll die a little inside. Perhaps I should be pessimistic so I can't be let down.

9. VampConspiracy

*facepalm*

Anyway, yeah, I'm totally looking forward to this. :icon_bigg

10. retrohelix

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Pre-ordered Skyrim a couple days ago...i feel like a huge nerd.

11. Porphyrogenitus

I'm not sure whether to pre-order Skyrim or Assassin's Creed Revelations or both. Two of my favourite current game series within the one week (which is, of course, the middle of exam block too :S )

12. adam88

For those not familiar with the Elder Scrolls series, Skyrim is both the name of the newest game ("The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim") and, in-universe the mountainous lands to the North, the homelands of the Nord race of men and where the new game is set. Thus, "rim of the sky". Skyrim. Nothing to do with tongues or anuses. :eusa_danc

(PS this forum doesn't have an eyeroll smiley :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

13. Ridiculous

You will, however, be able to have gay marriages in the game :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.
    Hopefully your spouse doesn't just sit at home and do nothing useful... I want me and my husband to be two big burly men slaughtering our way through dungeons left right and centre.

14. Cthulhu

Cthulhu Guest

I have Oblivion on my Xbox 360. I must say, the game was extremely addictive in the time that I played it. A friend lent Morrowind to me, but I personally didn't enjoy it as much as Oblivion, but I can see where the appeal was.
    I'm looking forward to Skyrim, though I don't play videogames as often as I used to, so I might wait a while before I decide to buy it. I don't want to buy it and never get around to playing it. :lol:

15. Mellowish

I can't wait for Skyrim i played oblivion a couple times and i got really interested in that game so i can't wait to play Oblivion.

16. frostreaver

Tonight 12am! weeeeeeeeee

17. Jonathan

I'm so excited for this game! :grin: :grin: :grin:

18. Ridiculous

It's sitting in my Steam games list. It says 'now available' (maybe because it is already half way through the 11th here in NZ) but I won't be downloading it until next week because my last exam is on Monday :frowning2:((.

Plus I don't think it is on my ISP's Steam server yet, and I want to download it unmetered :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

19. vyvance

I want it, but Bethesda isn't known for releasing bug free games at launch. The community made more bug fix patches in Oblivion than Bethesda did. So I'm gonna wait a little while probably.