1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

for all the lesbians or bi guys out there..

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ICTOAUN, Jul 26, 2011.

1. blikeo

just the curve of their hips drives me insane

2. Idonteven

err guys can be soft and cuddly too, just saying :slight_smile:

3. Melusine

So, I'm a bi girl, but sometimes I think I have the brain of a frat boy. Why?

I LOVE boobs! Oh lord do I love boobs, particularly big ones (although small are lovely too, I'm just a bit of a chubby chaser and big boobs tend to go with the territory :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:). I really love sucking/biting on nipples. I also love hips - the feel of a nice big pair of hips (preferably paired with a big butt) under my hands turns me on to no end. I also really love going down on girls, and I love the sounds girls make when they are turned on.

Cuddling is also lovely, but I enjoy cuddling with everyone :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. Also, in terms of emotional connections I love seeing movies/tv shows with girls, because in general the girls I have dated have always been way more into analyzing movies with me than the guys I have dated.

I also like to take care of my girls. When I am with a man I am quite submissive but when I am with a girl I tend to be the aggressor/protecter type.

Lol, I just love girls really. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Hrm... listening to everyone talk about how wonderful girls' bodies are really makes me feel... well, gay.

So being gay, my opinion may not be worth much, but I always favored a girl's face. A cute butt, breasts... meh. Her butt doesn't smile, her breasts don't laugh... her nipples normally don't sparkle the way her eyes will.

But I'm gay, so I wouldn't be very interested in anything but her face, hair, and clothes. Naturally, my opinion is different when it come to guys.

5. Melusine

Lol, it takes a gay man to make me feel like a dirty little perv :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:...then again, we could always start talking about guy's bodies too...yum!

Anyway, I agree with you on the eyes. I LOVE big eyes, and long (real) eyelashes are even better. And a cute smile always helps, too, but I'm less concerned with perfect 'hollywood' type styles and more concerned with smiling a lot. Smiling makes everyone look pretty.

6. Rinto

Rinto Guest

I just love their being supportive and cheering on you~ And I also love how they bond with you without being embarrassed most of the time ^_^

7. Mercy

Mercy Guest

smiles and lpis lol i love lips

8. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    boobs. jk. (good job finding this)

9. Katelynn

Looking at the physical only, I will admit that the female form is just sooo much more attractive to me, the curves of her body, the smoothness of her skin and the small of her back (*shivers*), but I will also admit that I'm a little of a breast girl too, but I tend to be attracted to women with smaller breasts (perkier the better), than I am larger breasts.

For the woman within, I'm really attracted to someone who can put her arms around me, cuddle with me & just the real nurturing type, who makes me feel safe. Someone who also has an amazing sense of humour (as I mentioned earlier), great taste in music is a must too & a woman who is incredibly smart & loves to have long conversations on a variety of topics. I dated a couple of girls who were absolulety gorgeous, but I just couldn't talk to them, so they were short-lived relationships (especially my last date I was on at the end of May, sadly...)

10. FloatingPiano

I love a girl with sweet, kind looking eyes. I think eyes really say something about a person, and are the first thing I notice. :slight_smile:

11. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Still gay, but I thought I'd mention how much I like short haircuts on girls (really cute!)

12. Katelynn

If a girl has a really cute short hair style, I'll totally be into her. But for me, longer, more flwoing hair is just gorgeous to me!

13. ihkcs

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    i like girls thighs, where it meets their butt....i like how that spot curves outward. i don't like it on boys how it sort of "dents in" on the side of their legs where their butt ends. i love the curve of girls. i also like girl's hands. hands that look like they could do some work.

14. moirai

I'm a sucker for pretty eyes and dimples when they smile :slight_smile:

15. AngelicDemonic

See orientation :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

And just, girls are more able to understand shit, personally i feel more likley to use reason (which is a nice counter to me lol)

16. GhostDog

One of my favorite things about women is that Karen Gillan is one of them.

Mm.

Attached Files:

17. Random Dent

Random Dent Guest

I love their hips, lips, eyes, thighs, hair (especially if it's long and curly)...they're sweet...cute...I can talk to them easily...they can be beautiful without trying.

I just love women.

18. AngelicDemonic

:eek:
    *drool*
    And she looks so young.

19. Katelynn

As I've said before, I'm a sucker for a redhead!!! Can't resist her if she's got fiery red hair & a spirit to match!

#39 Katelynn, Jul 30, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2011
  20. Dominoflare

Dominoflare Guest

Well i'm bi :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    When i see girls, i generally notice the eyes first...might seem a little vain, but i'm generally more interested in girls with gentle, interesting and kind eyes...gives me an idea of their personality.
    Overall, personality is the most important thing to me, i like intellectual girls because i like having meaningful, in depth conversations but i also like girls who are also sweet, outgoing, friendly and generally have a lot in common with me :kiss: