1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

random question here...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Danny19, Jun 26, 2011.

?

Have you ever tried weed?

1. Yes, and i loved it!

3 vote(s)
    6.8%
  2. Yes, and i didnt like it

5 vote(s)
    11.4%
  3. No but i would like to

3 vote(s)
    6.8%
  4. No and im not interested

28 vote(s)
    63.6%
  5. Yes, and I'm indifferent to it

5 vote(s)
    11.4%
  1. Danny19

Im bored. so i just decided to ask this... idk if its okay to ask it or whatever... anyways has anyone here tried weed? did you like it? if you have i would like to hear your experience..lol..

2. GhostDog

This miiight be the kind of question that would go over better in the Anon section.

3. Danny19

oh well i didnt think its smething to be ashamed of or anything..

4. Giorria

Giorria Guest

No I've never tried it and never intend to either, I just dont see the appeal with drugs. I know so many people who have eventually become addicted to the harder drugs, and this all started with trying weed with the people they thought were their friends. I'm not saying all people go further with drug usage but it is common to try more after weed.

5. Kidd

Kidd Guest

Weed really isn't a big deal, honestly. I know a lot of people that do it and I've done it a few times. I hate smoking anything though, so it just isn't for me.

6. Danny19

Um well weed isnt really as bad as ppl think. like ive done it and i aint addicted. and i know a lot just like me.

7. HantsBen

Nope, never going to either. The long term effects of it outweigh the temporary "stoned" feeling for me.

8. starfish

Where is the Yes, but I'm indifferent option?

9. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

I've never tried it, personally, and I have no plans to. I can achieve pleasant emotions in a wide variety of ways that don't involve substances, but that's only a small part of it. Right now, the college I am attending has given me a merit-based full scholarship. In other words, this scholarship pays for everything except books and booze (I don't drink either; take "booze" to mean my leisure-time spending). Merit-based means I need to keep my GPA above a certain level to keep the scholarship, or else I loose it. Without this scholarship, I can't afford to continue going to college. This means I need to be very dedicated in my studies, and weed would probably hurt that. Not only that, but my current career goal is to be a math professor, and that's a profession that really depends on my mental facilities being in top condition. I just can't risk the potential long-term effects of weed and thereby ruin my present and my future.

Besides, when I'm sleep-deprived, I feel as if I'm on weed, and I'm told I act like it, too, so why would I try the drug if I can achieve the same effect by staying up late?

It's there now. :slight_smile:

10. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Never did. No interest on at least three levels.

1. I was never one to hit anything harder than caffeine.

2. The idea of setting anything on fire and inhaling the smoke doesn't appeal to me at all.

3. I know a few recreational pot users, and they're cool. But I've also met far too many people whose lives seem to revolve around it...and dear God, are they dull. Like sports fans who won't stop talking about "their team". No, not everyone (or even most people) who does pot ends up like this, but even the idea that I could was one more reason to skip it.

Lex

11. Kso1995

i've tried weed 3 times with a group of junkies and i didnt enjoy it at all, all three times because i kept tripping out. the first time i smoked weed i couldnt stop laughing, the second time i smoked weed i had a numbing feeling on my whole body for 8 hours, and the third time i did it i thought i got into a car accident and there was blood all over me but it was all in my head, and after that i will never ever try it again.

12. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

I have been curious to see what its like, but never curious enough to actually go ahead and do it. Smoking anything really doesn't appeal to me at all. Even hookah, which is "harmless", its eh xD

Drinking, though. That's a different story :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

13. Eric

Never tried it, probably never will. As Lex said, inhaling smoke just isn't something that interests me. (Although I do resent the part about obsessed sports fans, being one myself. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: )

14. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nope; and never will. :slight_smile:

15. Gumtree

I've never smoked anything, as many have said the idea of inhaling smoke is rather unattractive.

That said, I've eaten/made food with it on a variety of occasions. It's fun, and is a completely different experience to smoking, much more pleasant; apparently.

16. Danny19

cool. thanks guys. i was just was curious to know what you all thought :slight_smile:

17. Pseudojim

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am not a regular smoker of it, but i enjoy it when i do and it is too good in combination with sex for me to give it up forever.

18. ArcaneVerse

I have and yeah I enjoyed it and would prolly do it again but I'm in no hurry.

Most people have many misconceptions about pot which makes them think its more harmful then it really is. Alcohol is way more harmful in every way and has caused more addiction and death then pot ever will.

I hate the blame pot gets for people moving on to harder drugs. Its complete bs. Firstly because its usually Alcohol which is the first thing anyone takes, so that would be the real "gateway" drug, Secondly people aren't going to inhale some weed and go ooh shit I must now go swallow, snort and inject every other drug I can find, most people already know they want to try other drugs and know they are going to do the harder stuff before they even touch pot.

I do however think its abused way too much, though its abuse isn't anywhere near as harmful as Alcohol, it is still not good. All things in moderation.

19. Gumtree

An far more eloquent summary of my views than I could hope to achieve!

I find it hard to understand people that disdain 'harder' drugs more so than alcohol, or fear them more. I can't help but feeling like saying "Go check out some stats and then tell me what causes more problems".

20. Danny19

thank you!!! you guys think just like moi!!! hahah.