1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

spill it: your fist sexual experience with the same gender

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ICTOAUN, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Wildwings

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I will admit it felt strange at first when I fist kiss a guy a while back. After a few relationships or encounters I got used to it I was lucky to have a good first time with someone who was considerate.

2. Waffles

If it ever happens, I'll let you know.

... #5everalone because forever doesn't quite cut it. OTZ

3. QueerQueen

I was way too young when mine happened, though it was nothing major it was before I had even done anything with a boy, including kissing. I guess I just take it as an experience now, I was the one who stopped it and she is now married with a man. I guess it was mostly us exploring with our hands.

Many years later in high school I had my first kiss with a girl, my best friend. It was in the same room as her boyfriend was. We were in her mom's bedroom she was laying down, I was sitting beside her and her boyfriend who was a really good friend of mine was sitting in front of her. He told us to kiss so I kissed her and being on the side I only got the corner of her mouth so she told me to do it again which I did. Afterwards she wanted me to kiss him and we did. Me and her would always touch, she would hold my hand, touch my knee or my thigh, I developed an attraction and we stopped being friends.

4. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have yet to have one! Yet I've been in love with two women. Ho-hum.

At least this love is requited but she's in Alabama so.... LOL

5. LILuke

Still waiting on mine. :frowning2:

6. mdelia

haha I was only in fourth grade, and we kissed eachother during truth or dare. if that counts.
    Then in sixth grade, i made out with a different girl during truth or dare, if that counts.
    then actual sexual experience, was sophomore year, drunk, with a friend of mine, and it never happened again.

i've never had a sober one, because none of the girls i meet are gay :icon_sad:

---------- Post added 21st Oct 2013 at 06:27 PM ----------

Right? it's the same for me. it's unfortunate

7. tscott

I was maybe 12 and had a sleepover at a friends house with a bunch of guys. I was billeted with my friend's older brother who wanter to show me how his equipment worked and was willing to show me how mine worked. It wasn't romantic or tender. It was more like really fun science experiment. (!)

8. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

*tugs collar nervously* well haha one time I uh, I was walking and a woman was in the same aisle and there wasn't much room so I may have accidentally touched her sweater while I was trying to squeeze past I apologized though but it was kind of hot....

truth: nothing and i am self-conscious about it because they're gonna know i'm weird because i haven't done it

9. DangerAlex

Well my buddy and I had been hanging out quite a bit. One evening when I was leaving his house I felt compelled to kids him, so I did. We stood there making out for about a minute, smiled at each other, and I left. Kind of anti-climactic, but we did decide to start dating after that.

Two days later was his birthday. After we spent the day together, I took him up to his room, threw him on his bed, and have him a birthday beej. He said I was pretty good at it. Who knew?

About a month or so later we had sex for the first time. He topped first, then me. It was kind of random how it happened... We were watching TV in his living room and he said, "Hey, want to try having sex tonigh?" I said, "Sure, sounds good to me." Then we went about our day, went to dinner, then back to his house. We were cuddling and I started wanting him, so I took him up to his room, ripped his clothes off, threw him down on the bed, climbed on top of him, and away we went.

I remember it was kind of odd, but not in a bad way. There's definitely a novelty to being in the submissive role that's not gone away. There was discomfort at first, but I just rode slow and it was fine. Got pretty into it too. It was hot. When he finished, we kind of rested for a bit, reflected on the previous 45 minutes, and then switched. For me, topping was pretty much like having sex with a woman; aside from sticking it to a guy instead of a girl, it was pretty much the same.

I look back quite fondly on my first experiences with a guy.

10. marie11

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    No experience with the same gender. No experience with a different gender. Guess it's time to bring this meme back.

[​IMG]

11. GArchi1992

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, let's just say... It was very, interesting!

I met this lad through a mutual friend a few years ago. Probably when I was around 19 or so.. We got chatting and soon realised we had loads I'm common. However we had never met up alone. We had always been around other friends so we were unsure whether it would be awkward of not for us to meet alone. Anyway, we decided to arrange a date and we were planning on taking a drive to the Lake District. However, the weather decided to take a turn for the worst once we arrived so we had to change plans. The day was going well... But by about 6pm he decided to stop talking and only answer with one or two words. Which I found incredibly awkward. He told me that he wanted to take me to a forest. I had no idea what for. To show me a war bunker or something which was clearly a lie to get me to go to the forest with him. We parked the car and he immediately took me off the footpath into a misty and damp dense forest. I had no coat. I was soaking my hair was a mess. But he seemed to think it was fun. He then decided tnat we should sit and chat for a while. By this point we were totally lost and the rain wasn't for stopping. So we found a log to sit on. The conversation was t flowing so I invented a game. "see who can hit that branc with a pine cone" it got us chatting anyway. Before all of a sudden he grabbed me and proceeded to chew my face off almost. I then noticed his hand sliding downwards but he'd pinned me down I couldn't move. He opened my fly and I went "right get the f**k off me, I barely know you" and that was the end of that...

I freaked out, largely because I wasn't out and I wasn't ready for any of that and I didn't want this guy that I barely knew to try and take my virginity off me. I always said I'd wait until the right one came along and that's what I did. I later found out that he'd taken packets of condoms and lube and lined his jeans pockets with them. He clearly only had one thing on his mind that day and that was sex...

12. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I'm so inexperienced, I haven't even had a non-platonic same-sex hug yet

13. Brandiac

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I find the words "spill it" a little offensive, but yeah, I'll join the...whatever wagon it is for those who did not even receive a hug like that let a lone more. I suppose I'll hug back that much more when it happens.

14. confuseduser99

No experience with anyone, and I'm always 21... #ForeverAlone :tears:

15. leer

I would have been fine up till the forest & war bunker I would have ran for the hills .

16. straightqueer20

I don't really like identifying with either gender.

17. patric

patric Guest

First time with a guy was after i graduated university. had been curious for a long time - just to scared and nervous to do anything. Started chatting on a local phone chat line and met a guy. We chatted for almost 2 months before he finally asked me to go for a coffee. Needless to say I was terrified and scared (probably of being seen).

18. kosygin

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I was 13 and Frank was 15.
    He lived next door.
    We were sitting together on one of those large, padded recliners in my living room.
    We were just talking.
    I looked down and noticed a large bulge in Frank's pants.
    What's that?" I asked.
    "Why don't you find out," Frank replied.
    I did find out, and that led to an intimate relationship between us that lasted over 35 years.

#98 kosygin, Aug 1, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2014
  19. Pisces7

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    It hasn't happened yet, as I'm still figuring a way to make it happen that doesn't involve sleazy bars and such--I'll keep you posted!

20. the haunted

My first girl kiss was at a club with a girl I was talking to. :kiss: