1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Eponine, Jun 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starfish

About 10 years ago I got ticketed in this situation. I stopped, but the cop said I didn't. I took it to court, but lost.

2. Vesper

I really need to go outside to run for real instead of failing at getting poor QWOP to run even 10 meters...

3. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yesterday I helped run Melbourne's second Same-Sex Formal, a prom-type thing for queer/supportive youth. And it was awesome. And I actually wore a dress for once. And people actually said I looked good.

4. Nodnarb

I don't like this weather. At all.

5. Kidd

Kidd Guest

I've been so bored and stressed all day--mostly because of the accident, but I have three presentations to do next week;

Monday: Presentation over gang, street, and prison slang/culture
    Wednesday: Presentation over Intensive Probation and Supervision
    Thursday: Presentation over Romer v Evans and other LGBT constitutional issues

..and then on the 25th I have another presentation over the JonBenet Ramsey murder.

I'm going to be up all night planning my outfits for those days now. I only have 2 weeks until finals and then I'm free for the summer and everything is coming due all at once and I'm freaking out over it. I feel so unprepared for everything.

6. nicecoolguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I really wish finances weren't an issue. Finances screw so much up for me these days. I also wish my timing had been better for these applications, because things turned out much differently than I'd planned so the results are gonna be much different. It sucks and now I'm unsatisfied and wish I could do it over.

7. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Watchin' American Gangster... God I love Denzel. It's one of those times that I like the actor more than the movie :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Also, Cold Stone ftw (!)

8. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Pottermore needs to hurry up and send my email...

9. Deaf Not Blind

i need to get over this cold. :frowning2:

10. Bolin

I seriously have a fever. Like, seriously, what the actual hell?

11. Vesper

It's raining, and thunder is making the building tremble. This city's near the outer edge of the massive storm system that's been wreaking havoc on the central and midwestern US today and yesterday.

How am I going to sleep tonight with all the rumbling and bright flashes?

12. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Mmm, Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise as vampires...hottest same-sex couple I could possibly imagine (albeit based on a movie). Oh where my fantasies will go if I allow them to do so... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

On a side note, I've spent way too much time this day sitting around movies on tv. Ugh..

13. Jonathan

This guy is amazing :grin:

[YOUTUBE]nW6_QyOMOvQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]DcZ7OSE6z7s[/YOUTUBE]

14. IanGallagher

The dark comedy works and that's not to mention.... jesus christ, my dream of turning Aquaman into a film may actually come true!

15. Deaf Not Blind

oh wow, take care of it. little ones kill the germs of colds, big ones destroy your organs, like eyes or ears. sick six

16. Just crawling into bed after a 14 hour day of absolute insanity. I'm dead tired now, but I had SO much fun. My voice is gone and my feet are killing me, but I danced and sang my heart out tonight alongside people I love and people I just met...and it was spectacular.

17. Artemicion

.......I feel ...butterflies....Oh my ...I think I'm overreacting for a potential first date....*flails hands wildly don't know what to do while screaming left and right like an idiot*

18. Mad Man L

Not feeling that well... the fact I've spent 8 of the last 36 hours in a car doesn't help.

19. kem

kem

What on Earth did I just do? I'm about the enter a relationship and I just went and made out with a lot of people. I hate myself right now.

20. Skiel

Skiel Guest

When you mesh well with everyone like I do and everyone finds you amicable and likeable, it can get lonely. People like you but they can never love you because I don't have the same zealous passion for a certain "thing". I don't share in other ppl's passions. I can't relate. I don't have hobbies or anything I really REALLY like. i'm like a chameleon! (did i spell that right? lol) I don't have my own "thing" or something that is distinctly me.

i'm so stupid for being so idealistic all the time! :lol: i thought something was there when it wasn't. I was blinded by thrill and excitement and got carried away...I'm too impulsive and rush into things. It's kind of funny really :roflmao: Like in college, my dad: how much money do you need? me: $200,000 Dad: No, that's too much. Me: but it's the college i really want to go to
    My dad: You've only been there once! how do you know? Do you even know what you wnat to major in? it may be a waste of money.

so i ended up in public school and the depression came. I felt worthless. I didn't want ppl to think i was poor. I became more obsessed with appearances and being "upper middle class". I turned snotty and condescending. I developed a social anxiety problem that made me run away from being around ppl, so i didn't have a social life at all in college. I didn't have any real friends because i sat in the fire escapes all teh time. I wanted to be alone. I cried most of the time because i wanted to hang out at the clubs but i couldn't. I stayed in the fire escapes like a bridge troll where I could be totally alone in silence and just cry. I couldn't be around anyone :lol: I lost everyone even the closeness with my hs friends. So i ended up on ec. I wanted to chat with strangers. it was comfortable. I didn't have to worry about my social anxiety or be self conscious. i could be the real me. The one who likes guys, who really doesn't have a hobby. I was simply ME here. Random, sometimes incoherent, goofy ME! I had fun here...

#9900 Skiel, Apr 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.