What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Eponine, Jun 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedKnight

Today as a joke I wet a spoon and then wiped it on her face making her believe it had been in my mouth. Rather funny :slight_smile: Told her in the end. She then started prodding me in the rib and locked me in the lounge. Good times :slight_smile:

2. TriCube

I seem to always only have 2 things to get from the grocery store, but end up getting 20 things once there. And because I never make a list of the 2 things, I always end up forgetting them.

Oh well, at least I have enough stuff to make french toast. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Rob999

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I wish I could plan my dreams. I want a continuation of a previous one tonight. :lol:

4. Free Yourself

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm thinking about how badly I have to go pee but I just don't feel like going lol lazyyyneessss!!:slight_smile:

5. Eric

Now that I have some time, I think I'm going to take a much-needed trip to the store. :slight_smile:

6. nicecoolguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I wish I could do that too! In fact, I wish I could dream up some jackpot lotto numbers and become an overnight millionaire! Haha no joke.

But seriously, I got a great email yesterday providing me with an unexpected opportunity. So, I'm hoping I can capitalize on it!

7. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    UGH, Why do I have such bad gay-dar?!

8. Cnidocyte

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's raining. Whee Carry Umbrellas...

9. FJ Cruiser

Look up "lucid dreaming." It takes a lot of work, but it's definitely possible.

So the douchebaggery of Greek life is on overdrive this weekend, I literally have the entire time booked with volunteering and homework so I can't enjoy the beautiful weather, my mouth is out of whack with my wisdom teeth removal, my cold is getting worse, and I'm currently doing the arduous task of asking the guy I'm seeing what's up on his end, which has a 98% chance of him putting a halt to things...........

............This sucks............

10. Cascade

I finally decided my major after debating since grade 8! Environmental Biology. It involves some classes I don't really want to take but the majority really interest me!

11. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Mum just compared me to Spencer Reid from 'Criminal Minds'. Apparently because I always have these 'theories' about things...not really sure if it's a good thing though. In my opinion it means either I'm a genius, or I state opinions which are really socially awkward...and I know I'm not a genius... :/

12. x2x2x2x2y2

98% of me knows that not seeing the Hunger Games until next week isn't that big of a deal. The world isn't ending. I've waited months to see this movie, a few more days isn't that hard.

But the other 2% of me wants to burst into tears for having to wait. I WANT TO SEE IT SO BADLY. :frowning2: *dies*

13. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So, I have all these little cuts on the back of my hand and have no idea where they came from.

Since I'm not into self mutilation there is only one logical answer:
    There are razor wielding leprechaun in my desk drawer.

14. Artemicion

15. justinf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I threw up 14 times today... yes, 14 times. And all I was capable of eating was one cracker. I don't feel so good... :icon_sad:
    I am so glad I have him around, though :slight_smile:

16. Bolin

It's finally raining. =)

17. TriCube

Dinner tonight was a success. :slight_smile: Time for bed.

18. Kidd

Kidd Guest

The field party was cancelled because it's raining, thankfully. I really didn't want to go, to be totally honest, but it was the first one of the 'summer' so I had to go, obviously.

The really important thing, is this probation project. My professor has been assigning it in parts through this entire week because he said when he dumped it all at once on his previous classes people started freaking out and I can see why. Not only are our 'places of residence' at subject to search, but so are our backpacks and cars, if you have one, during class. We have to meet with our group members twice a week, and call our "probation officers" once a week, until the semester is over basically. And then at the very end we have to buy candy for our "probation officers" which is supposed to represent the supervision fee that real life probationers have to pay, and we're all pissed.

The last thing I'm going to do is buy either one of my group members candy. I'd run them over with my racecar first. There's almost 70 people in that class with me and every single one of us was a hot second away from raging. He even called a few students out on the mean mug they were giving him, like it's a joke, but this really isn't. The first time someone tries to search my bag I'm going to the dean. Me and a few other people actually walked out of class in protest today.

19. nicecoolguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    WHOA man that's crazy! I wish you a speedy recovery from whatever it is you're experiencing.

My day's been pretty crazy too. People needing to go to the hospital, traffic tickets, and just too warm out today. And I'm thinking of how many tax forms, applications, and bills I have to address this weekend. UGH!

20. starfish

UGH, a friend wants to have sex with me and date. I don't have any attraction to him, he is just a friend. I've had to shoot him down a few times, including again tonight.

I hate rejecting him, because I know that it hurts, but I just don't think of him like that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.